Products that that you really want, but don't exist

PhilPC

An eco system of pre-built closed water loops similar to what is common for CPU's but for graphics cards. That would be neat.

NZXT is coming out with a bracket that allows you to mount asetek coolers on gpus.  There's also the dwood bracket available.  These have the major pitfall of not properly cooling the entire card though.

A case that looks as sexy as an alienware aurora.......

I ain't buying that expensive a pc for that performance.

You're kidding, right?  AW makes some of the ugliest desktops on the market.  

An entire rig that runs off of of GPU's No CPU at all. 

VOOAAATT? Why?

A case like the commodore 64. (I know it was a computer but a case based around its chassis)

It would probably be mini itx with a sfx psu and no gpu support. (A gpu would make it too tall)

And since putting a keyboard in the case would force you to use a certain key switch they could sell interchangeable kits.

If that isn't possible then I'd want a pre built system like the tiki with a keyboard mounted on the top.

i9 25.6 GHz with NeuronThreading, 256gb 6000 MHz RAM, GTX 990 OC 3024MHz 12gb, Skeletal X99 motherboard, 1 Petabyte SSD, Fractal Design Humaniod R1 Case, Herbivore 10,000W PSU, Noctua NF16 LP Derma Cooler.

Probably the only Star Citizen player who is planning on a career in Journalism instead of piracy, mining, trading, exploration, military, station management, etc.

Generation 0: The first time you see this add 1 to the number and copy it into your sig. Consider it a social experiment.

A rat 7 which has the hardware of a logitech or steelseries mouse. The normal mouse exists and to be its by far the most badass looking mouse out there however the insides of the mouse is just crappy.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I also want a laptop which can have decent cooling.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

A diamond encrusted horse filled with Xeons.

Handsome jack has one, i believe its trademark name was butt stallion.

Listen if you care.

iron man's suite and jarvis is what i would love to have

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Google glass but contacts version

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

A laptop with 2 screen!, one that folds out to the right. But why stop there, why not have another fold out to the left! The laptop may be a bit thick, not only from the extra screens but also the bigger graphics card that will be needed. 

Acer Iconia. Not quite the way you want it, but it does have 2 screens with a virtual keyboard. pretty nifty device. 

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

A laptop with 2 screen!, one that folds out to the right. But why stop there, why not have another fold out to the left! The laptop may be a bit thick, not only from the extra screens but also the bigger graphics card that will be needed.

You mean something like this?

http://www.asus.com/vivo/en/taichi.htm

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

How about one of those motorized desks that you can lift up to stand and play games or whatever. But this isn't just an ordinary desk, oh no. First of all it would obviously be covered with mouse mat material. It could also be made out of reinforced carbon fiber, be hallow and house a massive UPS with enough batteries inside to keep playing games for a day or even more. 

Just think of all the things you could build into a desk. So yeah, my answer is a super pimped out desk.

Oh, oh, have a large enough desk and you could build the whole computer inside the desk. Man, I feel like I want to start building one right now.

Bitfenix Shinobi Window, ASUS P8Z77-V PRO, Intel i5 3570k Cooled by Noctua NH-U12S, msi GTX 660 (non-ti) 2GB, Kingston HyperX Genesis 1600Mhz 8GBCorsair CX600, Western Digital Caviar Black 750GB, ASUS Xonar DGX, Windows 7 Home Premium, 1995 IBM Model M2 (buckling springs), SteelSeries Sensei RAW, Sennheiser HD 518, A 22" 1680x1050 LG TV, Samsung S27D390H 27" PLS HD Monitor, Crucial MX-100 256GB SSD, RGB Case LEDs from IKEA(no kidding)

I want a headset that has the same audio quality as beyerdynamics and mic quality better tan a modmic, and the build quality will be amazing and the headset will be lightweight. there will also be a built in mute,pause/play and stop buttons on the left earcup for easy use

The closest thing I can think of is the buyer dynamic mmx300

Mechanical keyboard that has: rgb LEDs, separate media keys with volume roller, no macro programmable keys, and a disable windows key switch. 

TVs that have display port

TVs that are OLED, 120hz, 4k as standard

TV broadcasted in a minimum of 1080p 

Dual bay LCD screen fan controller that is running android

custom motherboards that i can choose the layout of the components

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

the future, TODAY!

http://www.gscreenlaptop.com/

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(") This is Bunny.

Mechanical keyboard that's black, has brown or blue switches, dedicated media buttons, and is USB 3.0.

Closest thing I can find is the G710+ but I really don't like how it looks. :l It's also quite expensive.

A mech keyboard with RGB backlight would be awesome as well.

Let me introduce you to this http://www.roccat.org/Products/Gaming-Keyboards/ROCCAT-Ryos-MK-Pro/

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

I honestly don't like how it looks. It's very angular whereas I like the looks of the Corsair K70 and the Ducky Shine 2. The media buttons aren't dedicated either. Good suggestion though. :P

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

Google glass but contacts version

I've always imagined this but damn kids in exams...

And also, a graphics card with the shroud on the other side so that you can actually see all the pain and effort that went into designing it while it's plugged in your case.

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

Mechanical keyboard that has: rgb LEDs, separate media keys with volume roller, no macro programmable keys, and a disable windows key switch. 

TVs that have display port

TVs that are OLED, 120hz, 4k as standard

TV broadcasted in a minimum of 1080p 

Dual bay LCD screen fan controller that is running android

custom motherboards that i can choose the layout of the components

Why would you ever want that lol xD

Interested in Business and Technology

Why would you ever want that lol xD

Cuz it hasn't been invented yet!!!  :D

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

A 3D printer that prints using steel, aluminium, iron, etc. with nm precision.

CPU - FX 8320 @ 4.8 GHz

| MoBo - Sabertooth 990FX | GPU - XFX Radeon HD 7870 GHz Ed. @ 1.075 GHz | CPU Cooler - H100 | RAM - 16 GB Dual Channel Vengeance @ 1600 MHz (didn't care to push these...) | OS - Windows 8 Pro | Storage - OCZ Vertex 3 (120 GB Boot), Samsung 830 Pro 64 GB, WD Black 1 TB, some random 320 GB from a laptop | PSU - CM Silent Hybrid Pro 850W (MDPC Sleeving) | Case - 800D | Monitors - ASUS V238H/ X Star DP2710LED | Mouse - M90 Keyboard - CM Quickfire Rapid w/ custom key caps

"When life gives you lemons, Don't make lemonade, make life take the lemons back!" - Cave Johnson, CEO