Products that that you really want, but don't exist

PhilPC

A laptop with 2 screen!, one that folds out to the right. But why stop there, why not have another fold out to the left! The laptop may be a bit thick, not only from the extra screens but also the bigger graphics card that will be needed. 

USB mobile monitors? http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1375995

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

an AI in a humanoid robot who can easily understand you and that can perform human tasks with no handicap.|

Grand Theft Auto with real life physics for cars. 

There's a time and place for everything! But not now. - Professor Oak

i7 2600K 4.3GHz  -  GTX 1060 3GB  - ASUS P8Z68-V - 16GB DDR3-1600 CL9 - EIZO 1080p 120Hz VA

Intel Skulltrail: 2x Core 2 Quad QX9775 - Intel D5400XS - 16GB FB DDR2-800 CL5 Quad Channel

EVGA SR-2 Classified - 2x Xeon X5675 4.2GHz - 24GB DDR3-1830 C10 Triple Channel

Intel Skulltrail #2: 2x Xeon E5472  - Intel D5400XS - 16GB FB DDR2-667 CL5 Quad Channel

A 3D printer that prints using steel, aluminium, iron, etc. with nm precision.

A CNC Machine?

My dad owns a shop with like 6 of those machines

"It seems we living the American dream, but the people highest up got the lowest self esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things, for the road to riches and diamond rings."- Kanye West, "All Falls Down"

most-expensive-laptop-Lenovo-ThinkPad-W7

Lenovo ThinkPad W700DS;)

OH HELL YEA

Prepare for battle in BATTLEFIELD 4! All New Dog tags JUST LIKE THIS:

A CNC Machine?

My dad owns a shop with like 6 of those machines

Not exactly. I mean something that, instead of liquid plastic, spews out liquid metals. Less waste potential. Also more flexibility to play with. But yeah, a CNC machine would be awesome!

CPU - FX 8320 @ 4.8 GHz

| MoBo - Sabertooth 990FX | GPU - XFX Radeon HD 7870 GHz Ed. @ 1.075 GHz | CPU Cooler - H100 | RAM - 16 GB Dual Channel Vengeance @ 1600 MHz (didn't care to push these...) | OS - Windows 8 Pro | Storage - OCZ Vertex 3 (120 GB Boot), Samsung 830 Pro 64 GB, WD Black 1 TB, some random 320 GB from a laptop | PSU - CM Silent Hybrid Pro 850W (MDPC Sleeving) | Case - 800D | Monitors - ASUS V238H/ X Star DP2710LED | Mouse - M90 Keyboard - CM Quickfire Rapid w/ custom key caps

"When life gives you lemons, Don't make lemonade, make life take the lemons back!" - Cave Johnson, CEO

An affordable, easy to use 3D Printer that can print almost anything within reason.

I don't mind waiting 10 or so years.

EVGA GeForce GTX 990 (don't exist, YET) :P

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

A lightsaber and a time machine, from the top of my mind. I'll post again with more stuff :p

"Save the cheerleader, save the world- Hiro Nakamura

The hero LinusTechTips forum deserves, but not the one it needs.

Take Jacks horse made of diamonds,now let’s take that diamond horse and shrink it down, way down and put tiny micro fractures in it and use it as a data storage device.

Yes I would like to see crystal data storage devices.

Virtual Reality Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game (VRMMORPG) together with the equipment like oculus rift, the one in Sword Art Online (anime).

Because I am in abroad, away from my family, grilfriend and friends. Just wear the device, lie down on your bed, log in to the game... then voila, you are the character! Just like the Matrix. With this, I can be close with people I love and have fun at the same time.

Pardon my English. Not my native language.

Intel Celeron G1820 Haswell | ASRock B85M-ITX | Transcend 1GB DDR3-1333 | HEC Cougar SL 500W 80+ | Lian Li PC-Q03B ITX | SanDisk Extreme USB 3.0 16GB | OpenElec-XBMC

A lightsaber and a time machine, from the top of my mind. I'll post again with more stuff :P

What about a Millenium Falcon and Nubian for your list :)

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

What about a Millenium Falcon and Nubian for your list :)

Oh yes! And an Ebon Hawk :D

Oh yes! And an Ebon Hawk :D

Shit, forgot about that one :)

Also one of those weird fighter jet looking things, they look sweet *also puts on list*.

EDIT: I don't know what it's called but this thing, looks pretty sweet

efx_xwing.jpg

Shit, forgot about that one :)

Also one of those weird fighter jet looking things, they look sweet *also puts on list*.

Jsf_duo2.jpg

This? xD *check* 

Also R2D2!

Jsf_duo2.jpg

This? xD *check* 

Also R2D2!

Just edited it the second you quoted my post lol

Just added the thing I was talking about :P I'd like one in black, should look pretty nice

Just edited it the second you quoted my post lol

Just added the thing I was talking about :P I'd like one in black, should look pretty nice

Ah an X-Wing :p 

a teleporter, or rather one which can teleport human beings rather than electrons. fast cars, aircraft and spacecraft are nice but sluggish compared to instantaneous teleportation and wouldn't it be nice to wake up an hour or more later than usual because you don't have to worry about transport and not get any road rage...

a teleporter, or rather one which can teleport human beings rather than electrons. fast cars, aircraft and spacecraft are nice but sluggish compared to instantaneous teleportation and wouldn't it be nice to wake up an hour or more later than usual because you don't have to worry about transport and not get any road rage...

There wouldn't be much point teleporting vehicles.

• 2 weeks later...

an AI in a humanoid robot who can easily understand you and that can perform human tasks with no handicap.|

Kara looks like Ellie from The Last of Us when she's like in her 20's, and I really like the video too... hehe

as for the things I want, I want the world to run on solar power. The world cannot run on fossil fuel anymore

The world cannot run on fossil fuel anymore

It can, and it will.  B)

I want an implant-able music listening device so I don't have to muck around with devices in my pockets.

Kara looks like Ellie from The Last of Us when she's like in her 20's, and I really like the video too... hehe

as for the things I want, I want the world to run on solar power. The world cannot run on fossil fuel anymore

yea, she does look like ellie. both very beautiful designs.

and yes. we can not keep relying on fossil fuels. we'll eventually run out.

we should invest most of our fuel into researching and developing on how we're able to sustain ourselves with solar panels.