Products that that you really want, but don't exist

PhilPC

A girlfriend with 2 hot sisters that will let me do what i want and don't nag.. :D

A Cpu cooler that uses a fan with a heat sync, but the fan also drives a sterling engine in reverse that is cooling the cpu even more

if you drive a sterling engine with say, a drill, it works like a refrigerator on one end and a heater on the other depending on what way the drill is going :)

Well a raspberry pi sized and priced pc That beats a 3000$ Gaming machine?

Apu's with 7950 performance (At least)

Stuff I have I like: Moto G - Superlux HD681 Evo - Monoprice 9927

90% of what I say is sarcasm.

Hoverboard........Bitches love hoverboards 

Asus M5A99X Evo  - AMD FX-8350 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz - Corsair 120mm Quiet Edition Fans BenQ XL2411Z- EVGA GTX 980 Superclocked Fractal Design Define R4 - Corsair H100i - 2 TB 7200rpm HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 120GB - Corsair RM750w PSU - Logitech G502 Proteus Core - Corsair K70 RGB MX Red - Audio Technica M50x + Modmic 4.0 - LG 23EA63V x2

Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat

- nanosuit

- curved monitor as big as 5 4k 24 inch monitors in portrait mode with 3D support

- a KITT like car

- a smartwatch with hologram support

Wi RoZ

A semi wireless router/modem that works via Wifi with barely any ping. Not one with wifi in the way of connecting with my PC - but with the rest of the world, I hate how I am restricted to an old copper cable that goes a few miles around, thus having a horrible internet speed. I hope 4G or whatever will work, my ISP claims they could possibly hook up those living in "rural" areas.

So many things I could write here... things like this.

Mind control for games.

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

something where instead of typing, i just 'think' what i want into the screen. I know this can already be done, but at a consumer grade!

AMD 8350 // 8 GB Corsair Ram // PNY 780 Ti // Asus 1080p Monitor // Antec 120mm AIO // CM Quickfire TK w/ Custom Caps  // RAT 5 mouse // Audio Technica m50x // Behringer 4-line + Line6 8-line Audio Interfaces

A oled 4k display under $1000.......we have the means and tech, why the f**k can't I buy one!!!!!!

Edit: and while your at it why not make it 3d.....

nervegear.

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

Hello from 2009. I'm still waiting for the 300 series of gtx to arrive...

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

An eco system of pre-built closed water loops similar to what is common for CPU's but for graphics cards. That would be neat.

"Everybody wants a happy ending, right? But it doesn’t always roll that way." - TS

An eco system of pre-built closed water loops similar to what is common for CPU's but for graphics cards. That would be neat.

It would be kind of inconvenient as there are so many model and custom PCB's available.

It would be kind of inconvenient as there are so many model and custom PCB's available.

Yeah I know....

It would still be <badpun>cool</badpun> though

"Everybody wants a happy ending, right? But it doesn’t always roll that way." - TS

RGB Led backlit mechanical keyboard. Preferably the Corsair K95. That keybaord is amazing, just wish It had color changing led's

A laptop with 2 screen!, one that folds out to the right. But why stop there, why not have another fold out to the left! The laptop may be a bit thick, not only from the extra screens but also the bigger graphics card that will be needed. 

most-expensive-laptop-Lenovo-ThinkPad-W7

Lenovo ThinkPad W700DS;)

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

Dell Vostro 5470: i5 4200U Nvidia GT740m 2Gb 14" 1366x768 Kingston V300 120Gb                                                                                              

A diamond encrusted horse filled with Xeons.

How will you break through to get to the Xeons though, or is there a trap door in it; like a Trojan Horse filled with Xeons!

i9 25.6 GHz with NeuronThreading, 256gb 6000 MHz RAM, GTX 990 OC 3024MHz 12gb, Skeletal X99 motherboard, 1 Petabyte SSD, Fractal Design Humaniod R1 Case, Herbivore 10,000W PSU, Noctua NF16 LP Derma Cooler.

Probably the only Star Citizen player who is planning on a career in Journalism instead of piracy, mining, trading, exploration, military, station management, etc.

Generation 0: The first time you see this add 1 to the number and copy it into your sig. Consider it a social experiment.