AMD Radeon Fury X Graphics Card Pictured, Uses 2 x 8-pin Power

CtW

Source: http://www.pcper.com/news/Graphics-Cards/AMD-Radeon-Fury-X-Graphics-Card-Pictured-Uses-2-x-8-pin-Power

fury05.jpg

Well, that's a lot more than I was expecting! For the first time that I can see we are getting the entire view of the upcoming AMD Fury X graphics card, with the water cooler installed. The self-contained water cooler that will keep the Fiji GPU and its HBM memory at reliable temperatures looks to be quite robust. Morry, one of our experts in the water cooling fields, is guessing the radiator thickness to be around 45mm, but that's just a guess based on the images we have here. I like how the fan is in-set into the cooler design so that the total package looks more svelte than it might actually be.

fury00.jpg

This shot shows the front of the card and details the display outputs: 3x DisplayPort and 1x HDMI.

fury12.jpg

Finally, and maybe most importantly, we can see that Fiji / Fury X will indeed require a pair of 8-pin power connections. That allows the card to draw as much as 375 total watts but that doesn't mean that will be the TDP of the card when it ships.

Also, for what it's worth, this source did identify himself to me and I have no reason to believe these are bogus. And the name is confirmed: AMD Radeon Fury X.

fury01.jpg

There it is!

That would make an excellent coaster....not even joking. The top (or bottom depending on orientation) is a hard rubber material, right?

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

That would make an excellent coaster....not even joking. The top (or bottom) is a hard rubber material, right?

If it is, that would be amazing if you got a lemon and didn't have to send it back.

Damn, that's one fugly card.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

It reminds me of a pegboard, like this.

pegboard,%20pegboard%20panels.jpg

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

It reminds me of a pegboard, like this.

pegboard,%20pegboard%20panels.jpg

A really damn ugly thick peg board xD

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Looks like a Gameboy

fury01.jpg

gameboy2.jpg

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

That's a sleek little card. Simplistic design just the way I like things.

I like the first picture though where it looks like they blacked out someones shoe for confidentiality purposes.

And braided tubing? First time I've seen that on a manufacture unit.

That is one small cute card. I wonder if the deeper end of the radiator, is for better bubble trapping? Would be nice, for less bubble noise in the loop.

This will certainly be nice for small builds!

That would make an excellent coaster....not even joking. The top (or bottom depending on orientation) is a hard rubber material, right?

That Titan X, would make an excellent water boiler. The vram gets 100+c degrees, right?

01-PCB_w_600.jpg

Watching Intel have competition is like watching a headless chicken trying to get out of a mine field

CPU: Intel I7 4790K@4.6 with NZXT X31 AIO; MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Z97 Maximus VII Ranger; RAM: 8 GB Kingston HyperX 1600 DDR3; GFX: ASUS R9 290 4GB; CASE: Lian Li v700wx; STORAGE: Corsair Force 3 120GB SSD; Samsung 850 500GB SSD; Various old Seagates; PSU: Corsair RM650; MONITOR: 2x 20" Dell IPS; KEYBOARD/MOUSE: Logitech K810/ MX Master; OS: Windows 10 Pro

Looks like a Gameboy

I agree with @TheSLSAMG on this, looks more like a peg board xD

Maybe the love child of a really fugly peg board and a gameboy xD

When you're in the need for money, that's the best design team you can afford I guess.

CPU: Intel Core i7 7820X Cooling: Corsair Hydro Series H110i GTX Mobo: MSI X299 Gaming Pro Carbon AC RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 (3000MHz/16GB 2x8) SSD: 2x Samsung 850 Evo (250/250GB) + Samsung 850 Pro (512GB) GPU: NVidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FE (W/ EVGA Hybrid Kit) Case: Corsair Graphite Series 760T (Black) PSU: SeaSonic Platinum Series (860W) Monitor: Acer Predator XB241YU (165Hz / G-Sync) Fan Controller: NZXT Sentry Mix 2 Case Fans: Intake - 2x Noctua NF-A14 iPPC-3000 PWM / Radiator - 2x Noctua NF-A14 iPPC-3000 PWM / Rear Exhaust - 1x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC-3000 PWM

When you're in the need for money, that's the best design team you can afford I guess.

It's subjective at best. I personally like it. Doesn't look like a klingon weapon. But it must look odd to most people, not seeing a hole with a fan in it. I would like more metal on the top and bottom, but for a reference card it looks nice. It even has a backplate, which is more than the 1k$ Titan X could muster.

Watching Intel have competition is like watching a headless chicken trying to get out of a mine field

CPU: Intel I7 4790K@4.6 with NZXT X31 AIO; MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Z97 Maximus VII Ranger; RAM: 8 GB Kingston HyperX 1600 DDR3; GFX: ASUS R9 290 4GB; CASE: Lian Li v700wx; STORAGE: Corsair Force 3 120GB SSD; Samsung 850 500GB SSD; Various old Seagates; PSU: Corsair RM650; MONITOR: 2x 20" Dell IPS; KEYBOARD/MOUSE: Logitech K810/ MX Master; OS: Windows 10 Pro

That is one chunky radiator. Actually it will probably interfere with most common placements if you don't also have a second AIO for the CPU. I was hoping because it's a short card it would fit nicely on ITX but again, this obese rad wouldn't fit my favorite thin itx cases

-------

Current Rig

-------

That is one chunky radiator. Actually it will probably interfere with most common placements if you don't also have a second AIO for the CPU. I was hoping because it's a short card it would fit nicely on ITX but again, this obese rad wouldn't fit my favorite thin itx cases

At least it will cool the card well (hopefully).

Honestly it doesn't seem to be very chunky. The end bubbletrap is as tall as the radiator + fan. I think the radiator itself is closer to 30mm, så 55mm with fan, or so is pretty much like a normal AIO.

How big is that fan? 80mm? 92mm?

Honestly it doesn't seem to be very chunky. The end bubbletrap is as tall as the radiator + fan. I think the radiator itself is closer to 30mm, så 55mm with fan, or so is pretty much like a normal AIO.

I stand corrected: I did not notice that the fan is a bit recessed on it for some reason. 

-------

Current Rig

-------

120mm

Looks small 

Looks okay but im after the air version.

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

A certain someone from Tek Syndicate will be eyeing this card very closely in that case.

There's the RADEON logo all over the place (front, side, back). Why didn't they go like Nvidia and put Fury (preferably black in color) on the face of the card and keep the glowing RADEON logo on the side? smh...