Anyone have games they wish they could refund?

pipnina

Mount and Blade: Fire and Sword because the crashes are unbearable.

Dark Souls II because fuck that continual PC port nonsense. (actually going to try refunding now, I'll maybe pick of Scholar of blah blah later when I've finished Dark Souls I) Edit: Request Denied.

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

Cc4tt-cover.jpg

An insult to the series. I wish I could refund it so hard that the game faded out of existence. 

I felt the same about C&C Red Alert 3. I stopped playing new installments. I love C&C RA 1 &2, Tiberian Wars and Renegade (Renegade was cheesy but oddly charming). I hated Generals and after trying C&C Red Alert 3, I decided to stop playing the series. I really enjoyed the stories and characters.

CPU: Core i7 4970K | MOBO: Asus Z87 Pro | RAM: 32GBs of G.Skill Ares 1866 | GPU: MSI GAMING X GTX 1070 | STOR: 2 X Crucial BX100 250GB, 2 x WD Blk 1TB (mirror),WD Blk 500GB | CASE: Cooler Master HAF 932 Advanced | PSU: EVGA SUPERNOVA G2 750W | COOL: Cooler Master Hyper T4 | DISP: 21" 1080P POS | KB: MS Keyboard | MAU5: Redragon NEMEANLION | MIC: Snowball Blue | OS: Win 8.1 Pro x64, (Working on Arch for dual boot) |

Why? I hate the exos but at least for a year it gave a change

Exos are just a gimmick

they remove skill and need to aim

connection is already horrible and with people jumping around it's even worse

the bugs are game breaking

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Saints Row IV and BF4 :'(

BF4 what was really wrong with that? Other than the net code.

An AMD cpu has no place in a solely gaming build, end of.

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

Why you shouldn't trust Gpu or Cpu boss Click on this I dare you!

I felt the same about C&C Red Alert 3. I stopped playing new installments. I love C&C RA 1 &2, Tiberian Wars and Renegade (Renegade was cheesy but oddly charming). I hated Generals and after trying C&C Red Alert 3, I decided to stop playing the series. I really enjoyed the stories and characters.

Yeah RA3 was right on the edge for me. I get that there's supposed to be comedic bits (it is Red Alert after all), but there was way too much, almost like the whole game was a mockery of everything that came before it.

CPU  5820k - 4.0GHz @ 1.27V  |  MOBO X99-Pro  |  RAM 16GB Ballistic @ 2133MHz  |  PSU HX750i 

COOLING  Kraken X61 - 6x NF-A14 iPPC  |  DRIVES  256GB 950 Pro - 2x 1TB Travelstar - 1x 1TB WD Black

GPU  EVGA GTX980 SC |  CASE  R5  |  OS  Win 8.1 Pro  |  MISC   Cablemod C-Series White Set

I have to ask, what about Mirror's Edge do you not like? (I love it so I am just curious)

I bought Elite: Dangerous a few days before Steam started the refunds but had to much time played so I can refund it. (I have 3 hours, the limit is 2) I like the idea of the game and how the ships fly, but I don't love the repetitive nature of the quests.

I just refunded elite dangerous on steam that i bought on Feb 10 and had 5 hours of play and they granted it give it a shot.

Fractal Design Define S | Asus X570 TUF Gaming | AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D | Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 32gb 3600mhz ram | Nvidia RTX 3080 FE |

Corsair RMx 1000w PSU | Corsair H115 Elite Cappellix | Micron M600 M.2 256Gb SSDs | WD SN850X 4TB NVME | 2TB Samsung 860evo | 1440p 240hz LG UltraGear 27GR95QE OLED | 1440p 155hz Dell S2719DGF | LG 29WP60G-B 1080p 75hz Ultrawide | GMMK TKL | Glorious Model O-

BF4 what was really wrong with that? Other than the net code.

BF3 is much better than BF4.

The Legend of Korra (awesome series, shitty game)

Mirror's Edge

Definitely BF4

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

Titanfall, Battlefield Hardline, and Skyrim. Skyrim is a good game but I've played it for almost 4 years and it's boring now. With that money I'd get CS:GO, Witcher, Fallout 4 when it releases.

24 fps for that "cinematic" feel

After a couple weeks of behavioral sciences at my school I can easily conclude my parents need to grow up.

GTA 5 for PC because for the life of me I can't get it to run on my system. Endless loading loop.

Zeus: Dual Xeon E5-2695v3 | 128GB DDR4 ECC | Asus Z10PE-D16 WS | 2-way SLI EVGA GTX 980 SC ACX 2.0 | Corsair AX1200i | Fractal Design Define XL R2 | Das KB & Razor Chroma mouse

Yoda: HP DL380p Gen8 | Dual Xeon E5-2697v2 | 256GB DDR3 ECC | Dual Nvidia Tesla K40c | Dual 1200w PSU | 3X 146GB 15K SAS 2.5" HDD | CentOS 7 | Headless

Titanfall, Battlefield Hardline, and Skyrim. Skyrim is a good game but I've played it for almost 4 years and it's boring now. With that money I'd get CS:GO, Witcher, Fallout 4 when it releases.

Wow. You really are trying to abuse the system.

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

Wow. You really are trying to abuse the system.

Why is that abuse? I have a shitload more games but those are the ones I don't touch... okay excluding Skyrim that was a mistake

24 fps for that "cinematic" feel

After a couple weeks of behavioral sciences at my school I can easily conclude my parents need to grow up.

Brütal Legend

Hitman: Absolution

Mirror's Edge (14 f*cking minutes, come on now)

Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath (16 minutes)

RollerCoaster Tycoon 3

The Secret Of Monkey Island

The Stanley Parable

Thief

Worms Revolution

So, mostly games I bought because they were highly praised, although playing them made me realise that certain genres are just not my cup of tea. I'd also love to get my money back for Left 4 Dead since I only played it for five damn hours and have no friends to play with anymore, and Left 4 Dead 2 which I never even played.

“Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?”

Starforge. 

X99 WhoKnowsAnymore
CPU: Intel i7 5930K | Motherboard: MSI X99A Gaming Pro Carbon | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti Hybrid | 

Nope, I'm smart with my money and I don't buy things I don't know for sure I will enjoy/is fixed.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Bioshock Infinite, overhyped mediocre game with lacklustre shooting and 2 gun rule, not worth the $40

Skyrim, Buggy, shitty port, Mods are unstable, Voice Acting, Main Quest sucks, 

ACII, Bro, Rev, and IV, They just suck.

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

I wish i could get a refund for everything i have spent on WoW over the years lol i should have taken the $2500 offer i got for my account in Cata.

GODUS!!!

Pile of shit.

Every AC game since Revelations.

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C

i regret buying dark souls 2, but i kept trying to get into it and i have 2.1 hours play time :(

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

A couple of them actually. Not a huge deal since I got them super cheap. But still wish I hadn't. 

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Magicka

TDU2

Heroes VI

Turba

Toki Tori

Future Wars (debating about this)

Since all are from sales, they are not big hits to wallet.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

COD:AW

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE