Game of Thrones Season 5 Episode 9

-snip-

I thought the same thing you did about Sir Jorah when he touched Dany. Maybe it is just the part of his hand that has to touch her. I thought Dany had at least 10,000 unsullied but I could be wrong about that. I don't know the numbers on the sons of the harpy but that might of been a last minute effort to kill her. Also when she flew away on her dragon I thought the same thing. Its like they had a truce at the end. Well guess she is gone says a son of the harpy. Sir Jorah then says want to go for a drink lol jk.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

I'm going hell for this

capi9_h.jpg

turkish-chicken-doner-kebab-cooking-kusa

AMD 860K @ 4.3GHz ; Kingston HyperX Fury 2400MHz ; Asus A88XM-Plus ; Sapphire R9 270X 2GB ; 600W Tacens Radix VII AG 80+Silver  ; Cooler Master TX3 Evo

OYSTERS CLAMS AND COCKLES 

Stannis : Yup ... Everybody hate Stannnis now ... Also people suddenly love the Sand Snakes for ... reasons ...

Arya : she can't be will never be a part of the faceless men ... 

Dany : Haven't watched the episode yet ... 

Jorah : I think his hand isn't quite infected yet ... If you touch someone with your infected hand ... you will give them Greyscale ... 

I'm going hell for this

Your death will give me relief more than a thousand lying whores !!! 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Honestly if it were me. I would have told HBO no on the offer to make A song of fire and ice into a TV series. I would of wrote the last two books. Then waited for an offer. Let us just say it was HBO again. Then I would take their offer and have creative control over my works like George has it now. But it is not my book. I guess we can just agree to disagree. I think they could of did more episodes per season. I mean Arrow has one hour episodes a season and 23-24 episodes a season. Either that or just leave it alone. I get that the book is better and from what I have seen in almost every case that is true. Would I love for the show to stay true to the book. Yes but at the same time I don't care if they change it. I use to be like you. Maybe my years of reading and watching the adaptations has turned me into that old disgruntled man lol. I would also make the actors/actresses sign an agreement that they would be in the show and not leave it unless some crazy medical emergency. I like talking to you. Opinions will always be opinions. I am at work as well so that is why I am all over the place. I write something and then have to work and then comeback and be like lol what did I write. Also this pc is from 2001 and ie 8 is super slow. I still love the show. I guess I saw Stannis doing this and it did not surprise me. I never liked his character or his story arc. The author is taking forever to write the last two books. Like you said he will probably change them and add this Stannis in. It was his idea to do this. I really hate Stannis. Guess I was just confused as to how you could be surprised that Stannis would do that. I'm not a troll. :( I care for this community a lot and calling me a possible troll really does hurt me. It makes me almost want to leave this community. I am never trying to be a troll. This community was there for me when I was lost. I am even doing a giveaway to show my support and thank you. Please don't confuse me with a troll.

George probably wanted to but remembered he's old and likely to die soon (cold but the truth sadly) so he just wanted it out there I guess. And I also think he knows they would not have waited 10+ years for the next two books (assuming he writes the same pace for the same amount of pages as he did for A Dance of Dragons).

You know I wonder why they can't afford more episodes when lower tv channels can afford multiple episodes with pretty good CGI, acting, sets and music (The Arrow, The Flash, Daredevil etc). I don't think I would mind "uglier" CGI or sets if it meant more content for the show...plus I'm sure Gemma Jackson could do just as good with a smaller budget.

I don't really mind adaptions, some of my favorite watching material came from it (especially for movies) it just feels like a betrayal to see Stannis doing something we readers know he wouldn't. He wasn't much of a good man but he was a good father and warrior and both were seemingly heavily twisted for the sake of what looks like progression we could have done without. If Stannis was meant to do this later on in the books it might not be so bad because we would have gotten more context and understanding from it....so to say a "progression" to his radical actions. In the show it just happened.

I think maybe you'd enjoy book Stannis more. I mean sure he's cold when he has to be (killing brother + Mance) but a king cannot always be a soft teddy bear and beyond that he was a good father, a great warrior and a brilliant leader. I was really stoked this season because I wanted to see Stannis do what he did in the books (mostly referring to Winterfell attack) but it just fell flat.

Oh, okay. I just thought you might have been trolling me in this thread (not necessarily a troll), I'm sorry for assuming.

I'm going hell for this

You're wicked, dude. :(

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

It shouldn't have happened as it didn't happen. They never expected the creators to change this much. This isn't some small detail about Stannis, about the story. It isn't about leaving out Penny, Coldhands or changing Jeyne (meant to be a fake Arya) to Sansa. This is about a major shift in character for an important player in the show. I don't see how they thought this was a good change or a necessary one.

Hmm? Isn't there anywhere in your country that at least sells other versions? This version comes in a box set.

In the books it may never have happened, but the show is it's own thing. The show changing something doesn't ruin the books. That stuff still exists and is probably still great. Both the show and the books can co-exist, even if they both have a different take on the same world. I'm glad that they're taking it in a different direction. I've never gone through the books, because I never saw the point, especially since I got like 2/3 through the first audiobook and never noticed any difference between that and the show. So I'm glad they're changing it up, it'll give me an incentive to go back and listen to the audiobooks.

In the books it may never have happened, but the show is it's own thing. The show changing something doesn't ruin the books. That stuff still exists and is probably still great. Both the show and the books can co-exist, even if they both have a different take on the same world. I'm glad that they're taking it in a different direction. I've never gone through the books, because I never saw the point, especially since I got like 2/3 through the first audiobook and never noticed any difference between that and the show. So I'm glad they're changing it up, it'll give me an incentive to go back and listen to the audiobooks.

Well, I never said it ruined the books, just Stannis' character.

Oh, well season one was pretty close to the book so its differences aren't that great. But the differences between the show and the books are huge. Like gigantic. And cool, I hope you pick up the books (even audiobook). You might enjoy them as much or more than the show. :P

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I cried of sadness, then I cried again of euphoria.

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |