We made it on to ATV!

rentaspoon

Sweet it was cool to see, I will try and make this Saturday.

The only thing fair in life is between first and third.

the next meetup is next week Saturday June 13th. But I guess we can just meetup for fun? I'll need to see how much I get done tomorrow, then I can tell you if I can show up.

Edited by Napper198

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.

Aah, that was pretty :D

Congrats with that!

That WAS pretty, no offense Wauthar but when you going back to your country so you can join in :D

We need to at least 10 minutes of free flight at meetups so we can spam them even more :D

I agree

the next meetup is next week Saturday June 13th. But I guess we can just meetup for fun? I'll need to see how much I get done tomorrow, then I can tell you if I can show up.

I have no issue but I'll be an hour later as my wife has a new job so wait for her to get out of the house.

You made it, you're all famous now!

Can I get an autograph? 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

LMFAO! :D

IKR, really need to find out where to post those videos

That WAS pretty, no offense Wauthar but when you going back to your country so you can join in :D

I will be back half July/beginning of August, but there's also a holiday coming after that.

When July, I will have some time in between :D

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

I will be back half July/beginning of August, but there's also a holiday coming after that.

When July, I will have some time in between :D

Hurry up and go back to where you belong ;)

IKR, really need to find out where to post those videos

Well it says "Submitted by Ketchupninja" so, @Ketchupninja, where did you submit it? :D

According to the nice support email I got they belong here https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/247991/we-want-your-arena-commander-highlights

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.

Well it says "Submitted by Ketchupninja" so, @Ketchupninja, where did you submit it? :D

I submitted them to official announcements, there is a section called "We Want Your Arena Commander Highlights!"

I just dropped it there I didn't even type anything, just the posted the video and never thought too much about it. I thought it was good highlight so I shared it. I was floored when I saw it on ATV. I couldn't stop grinning. I look forward to being a part of some of your missions. I'm going to need protection for my large ships, it's going to be pretty.  

The only thing fair in life is between first and third.

Congrats with that!

Cheerz

I submitted them to official announcements, there is a section called "We Want Your Arena Commander Highlights!"

I just dropped it there I didn't even type anything, just the posted the video and never thought too much about it. I thought it was good highlight so I shared it. I was floored when I saw it on ATV. I couldn't stop grinning. I look forward to being a part of some of your missions. I'm going to need protection for my large ships, it's going to be pretty.

Yeah we where all laughing for a while, thanks for posting it.