I am annoyed at corsair...

MaximusX

Unless this will be marketed as a budget keyboard (might not happen or never actually happen cuz Corsair)

I would get it.

This friday I ordered my corsair k70, but now there is this http://www.corsair.com/en-us/landing/strafedo you thing this will render the k70/k90 obsolete?

No one's fault. Corsair isn't going to reach out to everyone before an embardo/nda is up and make sure no one buys an older keyboard 'because reasons'.

CPU  5820k - 4.0GHz @ 1.27V  |  MOBO X99-Pro  |  RAM 16GB Ballistic @ 2133MHz  |  PSU HX750i 

COOLING  Kraken X61 - 6x NF-A14 iPPC  |  DRIVES  256GB 950 Pro - 2x 1TB Travelstar - 1x 1TB WD Black

GPU  EVGA GTX980 SC |  CASE  R5  |  OS  Win 8.1 Pro  |  MISC   Cablemod C-Series White Set

Top be honest, I was slightly disappointed with my k65, mainly because its just not bright enough for me, and the colors really don't look right some times.

Purple looks like blue, orange looks like brown, red is just dim, as is green, but somehow blue is just brighter than the rest.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Don't be silly OP. That's to help the membrane peasants step up to a proper mechanical keyboard. /jk

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Top be honest, I was slightly disappointed with my k65, mainly because its just not bright enough for me, and the colors really don't look right some times.

Purple looks like blue, orange looks like brown, red is just dim, as is green, but somehow blue is just brighter than the rest.

Purple looks pink on my M65, might just be a Corsair thing.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

This friday I ordered my corsair k70, but now there is this http://www.corsair.com/en-us/landing/strafedo you thing this will render the k70/k90 obsolete?

So you are annoyed at corsair because you decided to wait to get your keyboard? Are you expecting them to personally email every K-series keyboard owner to make sure its ok for them to release a new product? you have 0 reason to be annoyed at corsair.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

Wow the Strafe looks really cool and minimalistic which I like the look isnt too agressive which is cool. The K series keyboards look awesome but this is maybe even better at least to me

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M