Favorite Quote?

RevoltTrain

What's your favorite quote of all time, and if applicable, how has it been used in modern times?

“He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.” - Samuel Johnson

Used in this song:

And as a teaser for this project:

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

"He who despairs of the human condition is a coward, but he who has hope for it is a fool." - Albert Camus

Pretty much laid a bunch of the groundworks for existentialism.

And

“It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.” - Friedrich Nietzsche.

Not really all that important, I just like the meaning behind it.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

"Borders are the gallows of our collective national egos"

Serj Tankian in the song "Borders are"

"Why did Apple do that? Good question, moving on"

-Linus Sebastian

CPU: r7 2700x;  GPU: EVGA GTX 980 ti sli; RAM: 16GB DDR4; MoBo: ASUS CH VII HERO x470; PSU: Seasonic Prime 850 Titanium; Case: Be Quiet! Dark Base 900 PRO; SSD: Kingston 120 GB; HDD: 1x 500 GB 1x 2TB 1x 3TB;

My Anime List 300+ completed

"Justification is killing me, but killing isn't justified" A quote from a song that stuck with me, for some reason I find it very funny.

"Have you ever wondered why we're here?" Pvt. Dick Simmons, 2003

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

"god doesn't play dice"

-Albert Einstein

somehow that quote stays in my mind.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

"what, no thats not possible!" non techies when i tell them about me building a pc

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon.

Napoleon Bonaparte

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

"You must not bypass me"

-Dumbledore

"Luke, S***! The server is on fire!"

Linus Sebastian 

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

"Justification is killing me, but killing isn't justified" A quote from a song that stuck with me, for some reason I find it very funny.

"Have you ever wondered why we're here?" Pvt. Dick Simmons, 2003

"We built a base over here, because they built a base over there, and they built a base over there because we built a base over here".

"DEAR GOD WHO IS RUNNING THIS ARMY?!"

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

A couple: "welcome to the ricefields" and "its filthy frank, motherfucker" -TVFilthyFrank

Extra: "ey b0sS, can I habe pussi plus?" -Pink Guy

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

I forgot my favorite Tom Arnold quote.

tumblr_myovy6pFtI1qakh43o4_250.gif

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

"Yeah, she's built for speed like a black castrum doloris Good for the needy, like Nietzsche, Freud and Horace But I'm skin, flint, broke, making no money, making jokes, But baby, I won't joke with you" - Jack White

What's your favorite quote of all time, and if applicable, how has it been used in modern times?

“He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.” - Samuel Johnson

While we are at A7x, planning on getting "Seize the day, or die regretting the time you lost" tattooed later this year :)

Otherwise:

"Im gonna run into the woods, and im NEVER coming back! And when i come back, im gonna be the KNIFEMASTER!"

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

"god doesn't play dice"

-Albert Einstein

somehow that quote stays in my mind.

but he does :o

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

"But y'all can see me now cos you don't see with your eye, you perceive with your mind"

Del the Funky Homosapien

(Gorillaz - Clint Eastwood)

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

but he does :o

-tempted to react-

you know... instead of even trying i will continue reading "a brief history of time" and when finished i start with "computing with quantum cats" to get it out of my head(and ignore you in a polite way)

-tempted to react-

you know... instead of even trying i will continue reading "a brief history of time" and when finished i start with "computing with quantum cats" to get it out of my head(and ignore you in a polite way)

hahaha fine. while youre at it, Brian Greene has a great series of books on the way universe works (and very easy to read) so i do recommend them

hahaha fine. while youre at it, Brian Greene has a great series of books on the way universe works (and very easy to read) so i do recommend them

▲ <_< ▲▲ <_< ▲

ehmm thanks, will note that.

but ontopic:

what is your favorite quote? hmmm :P

▲ <_< ▲▲ <_< ▲

ehmm thanks, will note that.

but ontopic:

what is your favorite quote? hmmm :P

ive posted it ;) a few posts up, two of them even