Steam Summer Sale to start June 11 says leak

Aniallation

Source: http://ca.ign.com/articles/2015/05/29/steam-summer-sale-2015-dates-leak

Original: https://vk.com/wall-22781583_1180041

steam_sales.jpg

It's that time of the year again.

The Steam Summer Sale will begin on June 11 and last until June 20, according to a prematurely-revealed social post.

Our friends at IGN Russia spotted a post on Valve's official VKontakte, a social networking platform in the country, which explains the annual sale will run for those days before being followed by a successive two days of encore sales, where the best offers are once again available.

Last year, the Steam Summer Adventure, let people collect, trade, and craft 10 cards that could only be acquired during the Steam Summer Sale. The adventure was a competition of sorts, with players earning items and rewards for crafting badges during the sale. There's no word if it's back.

Official timings have yet to be announced, and it's not clear if we'll be getting the usual eight-hour flash sales along with daily deals.

"Rawr XD"

I seriously don't care about these anymore... 100 games and I don't play even a single one of them, kinda bored with them... shame it cant be sold

*cough* this was leaked last week *cough* don't mind me.

Was about to say.. read it a while ago

Nice thread anyways, appreciate the effort! :D

CPU: I7 4790K(4.6@1.252v)                               Case: Fractal Design Define R5 Windowed(Black)           Cooler: CM 212 EVO + NF F12 iPPC

RAM: HyperX Fury 1600MHZ CL10 2x4GB      Storage: Samsung 850 EVO(250GB) + WD Red(2TB)      PSU: Corsair RM750 (and no, it hasn't blown up!)

MoBo: Asus Maximus VII Ranger                      Graphics: MSI GTX 970 TwinFrozr (1494MHZ Core)       OS: Windows 10 Enterprise

Was about to say.. read it a while ago

Nice thread anyways, appreciate the effort! :D

Good, so it wasn't just me that noticed.

I don't do signatures.

I suggest looking at the 1st page of tech news.

@Aniallation and tell me if u see something familiar.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

I seriously don't care about these anymore... 100 games and I don't play even a single one of them, kinda bored with them... shame it cant be sold

Could e worse, you could have paid 5 -10x as much for those titles and still be bored.

I hope Valve isn't going to continue to try to choke Summer Sale discounts, last year's summer sale was really meh. I barely bought games for $100 in the end, previous years I'd always spend between $500 and $1000

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

• 2 weeks later...

So Yeah!

Summer is coming! 

It is supposed to be from 11th of June to 20th of June!

There is also supposedly gonna be a encore sale between 20th to 22nd too!

Hype is REAL!

Prepare your wallets as GabeN gonna wreck em'!

Apprently it was leaked here: https://vk.com/wall-22781583_1180041

Article from: http://in.ign.com/pc-pc/76356/news/steam-summer-sale-2015-dates-leak

Regards,

Tanmay aka Bazinga!

i5 4690k,GTX980,HyperX Savage 8gb,Asus sabertooth mark 2, samsung 850 evo and wd green 1tb with Corsair CSM 650M

Thanks for letting us know of these dates! Will be sure to stock up my game library!  ^_^

R.I.P, May paycheck.

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

Paypal leaked this a while ago, didn't they? They had an ad that said "Are you prepared for the Steam Sale on 11th June?" or something like that. 

oh goody ill buy games that i won play :|

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

This news is more than a week old

Weeks* plural

*Checks guild website wall*

Yep, we were talking about this 3 weeks ago.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

The reposts are real..

Weeks* plural

*Checks guild website wall*

Yep, we were talking about this 3 weeks ago.

qLHx3NX.gif

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs