Steam Summer Sales 2015 Leak

uhMayzedHD

Steam sales aren't even that interesting anymore..

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Wat.

The sales sucked quite a bit the last 2 years.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

The sales sucked quite a bit the last 2 years.

No it didn't. I loved the sales in the last 2 years. Totally opinionated. 

Right. So that was my opinion.

They were better some time ago imo

For those who don't want to watch an IGN video, what is the leaked date?

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

Unless a new release gets a steep discount, I have to agree.  The last year or so did not grab my attention as much.  That, or I've finally evolved into a financially responsible adult thing. 

Wat.

The only reason for me that they are not as interesting is that I already own most of what I want :S

::stares at my steam library of unplayed games:: :(

OAS || AAS || LLS

Right. So that was my opinion.

They were better some time ago imo

i think when you experience something multiple times it loses its flare. with the exception of a few things however steam falls into this catagory, i can tell you that the steam sales are interesting to me only when i dont have money

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

ill buy games just so i can sell them on g2a for more (steam sale prices> g2a prices)

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ill buy games just so i can sell them on g2a for more (steam sale prices> g2a prices)

So u buy them as "gift" amd then put it on g2a ???

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

So u buy them as "gift" amd then put it on g2a ???

yes, well only have done once,

i bought a game on sale (75% off) , it was 4 cent (originally 5€)  and put it on g2a for 1.04€, its still on g2a tho

https://www.g2a.com/the-hat-man-shadow-ward-steam-cd-key-global.html

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

To be honest, I haven't been excited for a Steam Sale in about 2 years. There hasn't really been a game that I was dying to play recently that I haven't gotten already. The only thing I might look out for is South Park Stick of Truth.

CPU i5 3570k MOBO Asus Maximus Gene V GPU Asus DCUII 670 CASE Corsair 350D (windowless) SSD Crucial M550 256GB msata CPU COOLER Noctua NH-D14 RAM Corsair XMS3 8GB 1600mhz PSU Corsair AX750 Display Asus PB287Q 4K (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/380533-journey-into-4k-goodness-asus-pb287q-review/) & Asus VH236H 1080P

Keyboard Logitech G710+ MX Brown Mouse Logitech G502 (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/299464-logitech-g502/ )

Proud owner of a BlackBerry Q10.

yes, well only have done once,

i bought a game on sale (75% off) , it was 4 cent (originally 5€) and put it on g2a for 1.04€, its still on g2a tho

https://www.g2a.com/the-hat-man-shadow-ward-steam-cd-key-global.html

Thats what i guessed. People not gonna trusted unrated reseller.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

Thats what i guessed. People not gonna trusted unrated reseller.

i have 100% rating, from all my 3 games sold :)

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

YES THANK YOU SOMEONE NOTICED <3

I agree. The same games keep going around, not much in the sale catches my attention any more. Saying that, I think half of that is to do with my internal "don't really need it/never going to play it" safety switch

i think when you experience something multiple times it loses its flare. with the exception of a few things however steam falls into this catagory, i can tell you that the steam sales are interesting to me only when i dont have money

I agree with this. 

My first ever Steam Summer Sale was last year. This year I'm not all too hyped, having one hundred plus games in my library of which ninety I have yet to play. I may be able to snag some nice deals here and there, but sales just become adding things that I'm not gonna play for months, which is wasting; or getting to the point where I'm running out of things I can run. I'd rather by some hardware, to be honest. Just my unpopular opinion. 

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

I agree with this. 

My first ever Steam Summer Sale was last year. This year I'm not all too hyped, having one hundred plus games in my library of which ninety I have yet to play. I may be able to snag some nice deals here and there, but sales just become adding things that I'm not gonna play for months, which is wasting; or getting to the point where I'm running out of things I can run. I'd rather by some hardware, to be honest. Just my unpopular opinion. 

for reference here is what i want, none of which i can afford; hyperdimension 1 & 2, game stock car extreme, rfactor, gt legends.

The issue i have was last year i had £1000 around this time which i could spend and not really care and i brought dynasty warriors 8 and well yeah thats about it. Some people dont like it but i do, the sales are awesome regardless of wheather people like it or not, prove of this is the reactions by friends have had as ive forced them into pc gaming and well they are legit losing it in anticipation for the sale. oddly though as ive got into sim racing ive thrown at a lot of money towards it, pay mods etc while worth it can add up.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

While worth it can add up.

Exactly. Last year I got about forty games in the sale, all for about just under 15$, but then I realise overall I spent about 70$ in total. Yikes. Saying that, whenever I mention this to my friends, I always note that they may have bought a brand new PS4 game for 40$, but I got at least fifteen to twenty games for that, and all of those games were worth about that back in their time.

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono