The Wan Show (something to be added)

Youssef Medhat
Go to solution Solved by LinusTech,

Interesting idea. We will consider it but still not sure.

So okay the Show is amazing - adding people to the show is amazing i like it and everything is just freaking awesome 

but 1 problem that i face every time i watch it live :D 

come on guys :D the wan show need a 5mins break in the middle of it just 5 mins xD  

sometimes we need to go drink go to the bathroom open the door eat dinner ( specially that the wan show is at night in more than half of the world so yea)

just a 5mins break  so people can go pick up something to eat or do what ever they want  

my suggestion is   ( bring all the ads you make for sponsors and make a 5mins video of it play it in this break or do what suits you guys ) am  sure you guys too sometimes need a 5mins off camera in the middle of the wan show to do something and so :D

@LinusTech  @Slick

Not a bad idea, 5 minute break in the middle. Tell everyone to turn off adblock and run for a drink, leaving the stream on.

CPU: i5 4670k • Cooler: Corsair H100i • Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPOWER • RAM: Crucial Ballistix Elite 2x 8GB • Storage: Samsung 840 250GB SSD, 2x WD Red 3TB • GPU: EVGA GTX 780 3GB • PSU: Corsair RM750W • Case: Corsair 750D • Mouse: Razer Naga 2012 (I actually use the thing for productivity/media buttons) • Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 w/ Browns - Green LED • Monitor: Asus PB278Q 27" 2560 x 1440, ASUS PB238Q 23" 1920x1080 • Lighting: 2m NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Strip • pcpartpicker.com/p/3cHfZ

Ya, I have to pee and ive only watched half of it

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

You don't go back after peeing?

AMD Phenom II x4 955 - Gigabyte GA-870A-UD3 - XFX HD7870 CORE - 60 GB OCZ Agility 3 - 1 TB Western Digital Green - 1 TB Hitachi DeskStar

OCZ ModXstream 600W - 16 GB Corsair XMS3 - Cooler Master HAF 912 Plus - Logitech G110 - Speedlink Kudos - Sennheiser HD 518

Steam The reason I am still alive Dark Theme

great show. Yes do a 5 min break. I had to get up and get coffee in the middle and I missed some of it. Would rather there be a break and have ads blasted at me so Linus can get revenue for all the hard work that goes into setting this up.

I had to make food, I sacrificed 5 minutes.

Love the idea, much needed.

You don't go back after peeing?

No, i missed the first half of the show so ive only watched half of the stream.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

i added a poll to vote so that it's easier for them to know if we need it or no vote their :D

No, i missed the first half of the show so ive only watched half of the stream.

You are not a worthy timelord

AMD Phenom II x4 955 - Gigabyte GA-870A-UD3 - XFX HD7870 CORE - 60 GB OCZ Agility 3 - 1 TB Western Digital Green - 1 TB Hitachi DeskStar

OCZ ModXstream 600W - 16 GB Corsair XMS3 - Cooler Master HAF 912 Plus - Logitech G110 - Speedlink Kudos - Sennheiser HD 518

Steam The reason I am still alive Dark Theme

if you need to shit, you get a shit bucket

yea great idea but sorry keep it for you am old enough to go to the bathroom :P xD 

yea great idea but sorry keep it for you am old enough to go to the bathroom :P xD 

sorry if the sarcasm wasn't clear enough, this should clear it up for you

Use a bottle. ;)

Use a bottle. ;)

Im in the living room with my family, I doubt they would appreciate that

and a pee bottle

why not just pee into the bucket?

On serious note though, I've only watched the stream live once so I'm not one to comment on this really but i'm all for commercials.

-edit: Wait, haven't you guys seen the video where linus runs a server in his bathroom? Why don't we all just put our computers in front of our toilet?

why not just pee into the bucket?

On serious note though, I've only watched the stream live once so I'm not one to comment on this really but i'm all for commercials.

-edit: Wait, haven't you guys seen the video where linus runs a server in his bathroom? Why don't we all just put our computers in front of our toilet?

yea explain to my family me going to the bathroom with my laptop watching the show :3

YES This is Great I can go grab a drink or even  Pee. Dont forget the SNACKS!!!

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

5 mins would be good. Maybe play some ads or music. I end up having to watch the archive because something always pops up.