Dog Gets 2 GOLD Apple Watches

Steelers743

I hope it buries them, very deep and far far away. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

,,,who would spend this money??

Obviously people with the money.

It was the son of the richest man in china according to the article. 

I like the dog more lol.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

this dog is baller af man .... 20g on each paw damn

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

heart rate sensor works on it?

Well if tattoo got in the way, I can't imagine fur will allow it to work either. But then again its APPLE and maybe they designed so BigFoot could wear it or that really hairy hippy neighbour we all have. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

If rich people want to frivolously spend money, I fully support it.

I also don't get the hr sensor thing either. It seems like this story is fake.

I would guess the HR monitor doesn't actually work on a dog..but I got the article off yahoo so dont think its fake.

Also seems like the owner does stuff like this all the time...he got the dog that purse for "labor day" because its a sledge dog. And all it drinks is Fiji water.

You all wondered who would spend 20 grand for a gold apple watch. Well bet you didn't think it would be a dog, its got one for each arm.

I would have thought a dog with arms would be a bigger story than one wearing watches. :P

Wonder what the dog thinks about the workmanship of the Apple watch. Probably would answer "rough".

I would have thought a dog with arms would be a bigger story than one wearing watches. :P

Wonder what the dog thinks about the workmanship of the Apple watch. Probably would answer "rough".

Haha I was going to say legs but the dog only got 2 watches and not 4 :(  sad dog. So I just figured I would call them arms. Nice jokes tho!

That's terrible. go think about what you've done :P

My posts are in a constant state of editing :)

CPU: i7-4790k @ 4.7Ghz MOBO: ASUS ROG Maximums VII Hero  GPU: Asus GTX 780ti Directcu ii SLI RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance PSU: Corsair AX860 Case: Corsair 450D Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB, WD Black 1TB Cooling: Corsair H100i with Noctua fans Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift

laptop

Some ASUS model. Has a GT 550M, i7-2630QM, 4GB or ram and a WD Black SSD/HDD drive. MacBook Pro 13" base model
Apple stuff from over the years
iPhone 5 64GB, iPad air 128GB, iPod Touch 32GB 3rd Gen and an iPod nano 4GB 3rd Gen. Both the touch and nano are working perfectly as far as I can tell :)

Yeah, not such a good joke but then it was meant to be a paw joke anyways. :P

Rough translation: "She should have four for each of her long legs..."

Just wait until you see what he has to say about like every popular Chinese celebrity.

3cd8a33a.png

Seriously.....I don't consider that much of a humanitarian, but this money could have been better spend on other things. The same could be said for/to ANYONE who buys one of these stupid watches.

Seriously.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I would've bought that dog another dog to have as a friend, and then I would taken the remaining $19,800 and put it in to AMD stocks.  The rest is a waiting game.

No one's going to say? Really?

HE CAN'T READ!

Follow the topics you create using the "Follow" button in the top right corner!

One day I will have my GTX 970. One day. PC specs are at my profile.

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!

what a savage

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

How to waste money: Apple Watch edition

Buy an Apple watch edition instead of a proper Swiss made luxury watch.

Wait.. Why didnt they buy 4 of them :D

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii