Razer's Brings Chroma To The Mouse Mat, why?

ahhming

Absolutely not. The Razer Goliathus is a terrible mousepad. No matter which mouse I used the cursor would always jump around and the big holes make it annoying to clean.

I've got the extended edition of that mat because I have a glass desk which smudges easy and I've never had a problem with it with 3 different brands of mouses

So what's gonna be next chroma product? Chroma speakers or chroma disco ball?

"You can´t spell SLAUGHTER without LAUGHTER!^^"

and Razer is one of the few companies that strongly believe in quality mousepads, so this will probably be another well built/finished one

They want money :D They don't give a shit, as long as they get idiots to give them money.

Why?

Why not? Why on the keyboards? Why on the mouse? 

It's the same thing, to be honest I couldn't care less about RGB, but if people are into that I don't see why not.

Also it's quite cool, that would probably light your desk.

lol the sad thing is that there will be tons of suckers who will buy it. Progamer 4 lyfe yo!

Sorry but I have got myself a cheap hockey team mousepad 3 years ago for 5$ and it's still in great condition and shape.

Good for you. But the other argument does not center around quality but rather how your mouse behaves on it. As mentioned in the video linked, different mouse pads will cause your mouse to grip a bit more or less than the next, which can make a rather large difference in how you play.

[witty signature]

I love the bitching hypocrisy of users here. Aesthetics matter! No wait, they don't! Price to performance only matters! No wait, I want that good looking component! 

Ahh, so amusing. 

Good mouse mats are a personal purchase. Both of mine were 30 bucks each, a Steelseries and a Razer, both are very good and have lasted me years and I would do it again. Cause paying for aesthetics and quality is something I consider, not just "price to performance" or "dollars per fps". Cause those two metrics aren't everything and they certainly don't apply to all products or people. 

This is neat. I wouldn't get it because my current Razer pad is 100% functional. I can see why people would. It is their money to spend, let them spend it. Stop being so fucking pious about what components you buy, let people do their own thing. 

Am I the only one who wants to know if I can get it to glow in just a single color?

I feel like I am.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

More cables. Ew.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

You know. As silly as it is. I kinda want one. Personally not a fan of Razer but if this is the only option for this when I get a new desk (a simple table, NOT IKEA) then I'll get one. I already bought one of those cooler Master mouse bungees because I thought it looked cool though I know is a useless bit of plastic.

i hate distractions when gaming. this would be horrible for me as it would put me out of the experience.

oh lord, dont be stupid. 

Have you seen what people are paying for quality mousepads right now anyway? around the $40 range...

you're telling me that for just $20 more, I can get custom lighting effects?

saying this is pointless is like saying making any choice of aesthetics for a build is pointless. $20 is FAR cheaper than some of the shallow decisions other people here have made over aesthetics

and Razer is one of the few companies that strongly believe in quality mousepads, so this will probably be another well built/finished one

**Razer, if you're reading. Please black out the logo. Don't ruin custom lighting with un-changeable colors!**

What quality mousepads are $40!? You can get a Steelseries XXL Mousepad that is cloth for $20! I bought one and it's the best mousepad I've ever used.

The least important question in these matters is "why?" and the most important question is always "why not?" If you can't think of at least one good reason not to do something chances are you should do it.

For everyone wondering who didn't look it up, you can have it set to one solid color, and the logo color does change.

Id buy one. Great way to pimp out the boring old mouse pad.

Generally im not a fan of razor perheripals but i do like their mouse pads. The quality and finish is brilliant.

I went from a goliath to a logitech g and i really niss the goliath. As im using a glass desk the mouse pad scrunches so a bit more weight would be fantastic

honestly i would buy this product if it wasn't 60$ if it was more like 30 or 40 i probably would get it just cus cool lights = FPS ? :P

If they integrated a gel pad, and made it wireless for the same price I'd freaking love one. My $5 belkin pad is 10+ years old :lol:

CPU Intel i7 8700k | Motherboard ASUS Z370-E | RAM Corsair Vengeance 16GB(8x 2GB) | GPU Asus Strix 1080ti | Case Corsair 570X | Storage Samsung 960 NVME M.2, Intel 530 240GB ssd, WD Caviar Black 1TB | PSU Corsair AX1200iCooling XSPC Photon 270 reservoir, D5 pump, Raystorm cpu block, and an EX360 rad | Keyboard Corsair k70 rgb | MousLogitech Proteus Spectrum rgb

So I see the new trend is RGB everything, including your mousepad.... The tackiness has reached an all time high.

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

Great apart from it using razor synapse.... really crappy but if aoftware that is... its slow, buggy and i swear it thinks there a new update every single day which just cant be true! Yea im not getting another rqzor product if i can avoid it.

Hi!  Please quote me in replies otherwise I may not see your response!

I think it would look great with a compatible keyboard on a solid black table.

People already spend up to hundreds for aesthetic watercooling, fans, LEDs and what not.

$20 extra for this ain't that bad.

they should at least have put a usb hub in the top of the mat...

#killedmywife #howtomakebombs #vgamasterrace