Rude pizza hut delivery guy

I don't know what it is these days but the pizza hut workers have all been being so rude. I ordered $70 worth of pizza for my family and I today, and I expected to have a nice meal. The pizza guy shows up like an hour late, and is just the most unfriendly person you could meet. I said ok, he's being a bit dickish, that's fine, probably had a bad day or something, I'll just pay and get rid of him. Then the machine doesn't work, no signal aparently. I asked him if they could give some sort of compensation for it, or if its possible, since the fucking bullshit happened for the first time. So I'm standing there asking him what is going to happen, and they guy tells me that the only thing to do would be to pay through the store, and so I decided ok, I'll do so, and I asked the guy why the machine is isn't working and he said it's because it doesn't get a signal in the area we live in. So the dude calls his manager, still being an asshole at this point, And I was just hungry so I didn't care what kind of mood he was in, and he's like "well the machine isn't working for these guys and I'm not sure what to do and I'm not going to argue with them" I lost it there. Cuz, first off, I chose pizza hut out of like the 100 different pizza stores to order from, and this dude is going to start being rude with his tone and everything, while I'm trying to be nice? AND THEY HAVE THE AUDACITY TO CHARGE FOR DELIVERY LOL. So I basically told him to stop being rude, and he denies being rude while being rude, then i got tired of the shit and told him to get the fuck out. Then his manager calls like 3 times, this indian woman (not being racist). And I basically vented to her and hung up as well. 

Bottom line is, never ordering from pizza hut in my neighborhood again, not sure why but they seem to keep getting really rude people on customer service. I mean, atleast the Indian woman wasn't rude from what I could tell, but the other dude was just a complete asshole..

Leave your opinion on it if you like. I really hate it when people in the place of service act rude. Either be a nice guy go get another god damn job that doesn't involve talking to people

What machine are you talking about

I have heard you bitch a lot, you sure your just not a dick.

Most of his posts are rants, doesn't mean he's a dick.

24 fps for that "cinematic" feel

After a couple weeks of behavioral sciences at my school I can easily conclude my parents need to grow up.

How Am I a dick. I'm usually as nice to everyone as I can be. This dude didn't like it and was rude right from the get go.

Did you send Pizza hut packing with their $70 of pizza w/o paying for it?

Lol.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

TL;DR

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

What machine are you talking about

Most of his posts are rants, doesn't mean he's a dick.

The portable debit card machine. I think it had no signal or something, which I understand isn't their fault, but it isn't mine either. 

How Am I a dick. I'm usually as nice to everyone as I can be. This dude didn't like it and was rude right from the get go.

true just seen alot of rants, must of been a shity week. If you want pizza quick get it yourself. Should of called the store before it was a hour late to see what's up. Stuff breaks people quit.

I have worked pizza delivery.

Either he is making a good point or you never explained the story very well as the delivery guy didn't really seem rude at all :/

This is not LinusDramaTips.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

I'm sorry but this forum is turning into a blog.

I'm feeling a little old for this forum.

Either he is making a good point or you never explained the story very well as the delivery guy didn't really seem rude at all :/

His tone, the way he looks at you, acting like he's frustrated with you. He acts like my teacher when shes mad to be honest....

Leave your opinion on it if you like. I really hate it when people in the place of service act rude. Either be a nice guy go get another god damn job that doesn't involve talking to people

once you reach 500 posts. please change your member title for ''rant man'' xD

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

At least he's nice :D

This is not LinusDramaTips.

It's in off topic he can post whatever the fuck he wants as long it follows the CoC

24 fps for that "cinematic" feel

After a couple weeks of behavioral sciences at my school I can easily conclude my parents need to grow up.

No one likes a whiner. 

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

If you meet and asshole in the morning, you met and asshole. If you meet assholes all day, you're the asshole.

If you smell shit and walking away doesn't help, its probably on your shoes.

It's in off topic he can post whatever the fuck he wants as long it follows the CoC

That is up to the mods.

LinusBackSeatModderTips

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

That does not give you permission to be a "dick" back at him.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

once you reach 500 posts. please change your member title for ''rant man'' xD

NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA RANT MAN

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

TL;DR

I found the post to be pointless but this is a ridiculous response.  If its too long and you don't want to read it then don't.  Don't post that its to long and you didn't read it.  

01010010 01101111 01100010  01001101 01100001 01100011 01010010 01100001 01100101

As a former delivery drive, I'll just say this.

You try delivering pizza all day and maintaining a cheery attitude. Get paid basically nothing, generally get shit for tips, slowly destroy your own private vehicle for no compensation for maintenance, repair, gas, or general upkeep.

As well as doing most of the work in the store, while the managers just slap dough all day.

At least that's how it was at domino's. I tried never to be rude, but I wasn't always in a cheery friendly mood. Especially if the person was a known no-tipper. They get the worst service. And that delivery charge? Your driver doesn't get that, the store does. (at least at domino's.)

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I don't know what it is these days but the pizza hut workers have all been being so rude. I ordered $70 worth of pizza for my family and I today, and I expected to have a nice meal. The pizza guy shows up like an hour late, and is just the most unfriendly person you could meet. I said ok, he's being a bit dickish, that's fine, probably had a bad day or something, I'll just pay and get rid of him. Then the machine doesn't work, no signal aparently. I asked him if they could give some sort of compensation for it, or if its possible, since the fucking bullshit happened for the first time. So I'm standing there asking him what is going to happen, and they guy tells me that the only thing to do would be to pay through the store, and so I decided ok, I'll do so, and I asked the guy why the machine is isn't working and he said it's because it doesn't get a signal in the area we live in. So the dude calls his manager, still being an asshole at this point, And I was just hungry so I didn't care what kind of mood he was in, and he's like "well the machine isn't working for these guys and I'm not sure what to do and I'm not going to argue with them" I lost it there. Cuz, first off, I chose pizza hut out of like the 100 different pizza stores to order from, and this dude is going to start being rude with his tone and everything, while I'm trying to be nice? AND THEY HAVE THE AUDACITY TO CHARGE FOR DELIVERY LOL. So I basically told him to stop being rude, and he denies being rude while being rude, then i got tired of the shit and told him to get the fuck out. Then his manager calls like 3 times, this indian woman (not being racist). And I basically vented to her and hung up as well. 

Bottom line is, never ordering from pizza hut in my neighborhood again, not sure why but they seem to keep getting really rude people on customer service. I mean, atleast the Indian woman wasn't rude from what I could tell, but the other dude was just a complete asshole..

What time of the day did you order the pizza?