There is a spider behind the glass panel of my display

Sammael

I got one of those tempered glass achieva shimian monitors - 27" 2560x1440 screens, but for the first time today I saw something horrific.

There is a tiny little spider behind the glass layer that covers the display.  I saw the little spider go all the way to the edge and it went BEHIND the actual display and you could still see its outline.

This is a disaster, I can't have a spider standing between me and my monitor.  What if it dies in there and starts to rot right in the center? ?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!???

I think I will have to remove the glass, but it looks pretty solidly fastened on.  Whatever happens, I have to find a way to get rid of it.  I can already sense it judging me for what it sees on my display.  It has to die, it has seen too much.

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

I got one of those tempered glass achieva shimian monitors - 27" 2560x1440 screens, but for the first time today I saw something horrific.

There is a tiny little spider behind the glass layer that covers the display.  I saw the little spider go all the way to the edge and it went BEHIND the actual display and you could still see its outline.

This is a disaster, I can't have a spider standing between me and my monitor.  What if it dies in there and starts to rot right in the center? ?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!???

I think I will have to remove the glass, but it looks pretty solidly fastened on.  Whatever happens, I have to find a way to get rid of it.  I can already sense it judging me for what it sees on my display.  It has to die, it has seen too much.

burn it. your monitor is possessed by the devil

just kidding. yeah, remove the glass and try to get it out.

imo just leave it xD

it'll die eventually

Or shake the monitor until it plops out of a vent, if it can

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

I don't really trust this since it's in off topic :/

Specs: CPU: AMD FX 6300 Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A DS3P RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB 1866MHz GPU: MSI R9 270 OC edition Case: Sharkoon VS3-S SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB HDD: 1TB Caviar Blue PSU: Corsair CX500W

*If I say something that seems offensive, please don't take it seriously, it was most likely meant as a joke/sarcastically*

lol, rekt.

Hope you are not afraid of spiders

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Umm Hmm

post-221908-0-60970800-1431902412.jpg

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

There are spiders in my router... I've already lost one to this :/ spiderwebs causing shorts T.T

when it goes behind the bezel just pick up your monitor and give it a shake. should either kill the little bugger or make it drop down somewhere it can't get back out of.

and spiders dont rot lol they'll just dry out when dead. thunder bugs use to be a common occurrence getting between the screen and glass of early LCD displays.

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

Laptop: MacBook Pro M1 512gb

Another post of the year candidate. 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

Picture or it didn't happened.

This is going to be so meta your brain will explode.

VexhlYk.jpg

Now do you all believe me !??!?????

LOOK at that thing, it's HUGE !!!!!!!  And it's judging me.  I must find a way to kill it.  Maybe I can play a pewdiepie video on loop.

Even if I am able to remove the glass, you all saw how monstrous that thing is, it might take me out.

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

VexhlYk.jpg

LOOK at that thing, it's HUGE !!!!!!!  And it's judging me.  I must find a way to kill it.  Maybe I can play a pewdiepie video on loop.

Even if I am able to remove the glass, you all saw how monstrous that thing is, it might take me out.

RMA?

You do realize the amazing opportunity you have been granted, right? You must target all of your wallpapers toward the spider from now on. Maybe a spider web background, or people cowering in fear and pointing at it. Or a picture of a city, and make the spider look huge, and like it's climbing a building. 

VexhlYk.jpg

LAWL. Don't kill it. Make friends with him. Or let him bite you, you know. SUPER POWERS AND SHIT.

post-84755-0-00947600-1431904077_thumb.j

Was it a jumping spider?, from the picture I can't tell.

If it is a jumping spider don't kill it, jumping spiders are spider-bros, they are cool.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

Just wait. The spider will find a way out, it must be more desprate to get out than you are desprate to get rid of it :P

01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01101010 01110101 01110011 01110100 00100000 01110111 01100001 01110011 01110100 01100101 01100100 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 01110010 00100000 01110100 01101001 01101101 01100101 00100000 01100011 01101111 01101110 01110110 01100101 01110010 01110100 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011

Was it a jumping spider?, from the picture I can't tell.

If it is a jumping spider don't kill it, jumping spiders are spider-bros, they are cool.

You want me to let this thing live?

Flickr_-_Lukjonis_-_Male_Jumping_spider_

Sure it looks small now, but spiders grow to hundreds of feet tall.  What do you think those monsters in cloverfield were?

That is what this monitor spider will grow to become unless I can find the strength to do battle and end it.

You want me to let this thing live?

Flickr_-_Lukjonis_-_Male_Jumping_spider_

Sure it looks small now, but spiders grow to hundreds of feet tall.  What do you think those monsters in cloverfield were?

That is what this monitor spider will grow to become unless I can find the strength to do battle and end it.

Is just a cute little spider that just wants to play with you lol.

Now, if it were a Black Widow or something scarier, then sure bring on the flamethrower. 

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

Looks pixely.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Stop using your web browser then.

You do realize the amazing opportunity you have been granted, right? You must target all of your wallpapers toward the spider from now on. Maybe a spider web background, or people cowering in fear and pointing at it. Or a picture of a city, and make the spider look huge, and like it's climbing a building. 

Dude, your posts are pure gold :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ryzen 7 3700X

Aorus GTX 1080ti

G.Skill TridentZ 3200MHz 2x8GB

Corsair SFX 750W

Phanteks Evolve Shift Air (glass front)

2x Corsair Force GS 120GB SSD (RAID 0)

most likely nested in there because its nice and warm.

its a Chinese screen so most likely got holes in the back so it will be able to crawl out

Its all about those volumetric clouds