How Girls Work - An Explanation

STRMfrmXMN

Pfft, no need for girls. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

This is the thread that never ends. It goes on and on my friends. Some people started typing and here we are my friends...

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

You are a weirdo. Curves or GTFO

Godzilla tits are ok but I prefer flat-as-a-board tits

Debussy. Yum yum. Cool cool. Up top, broseph! Let's share something personal on something everyone can access. I am obsessed with the thought of performing oral on females. *le embarrassed face*

It's a very niiice! Where's the beef?

why would you be embarrassed about that?

CPU: i9 19300k////GPU: RTX 4090////RAM: 64gb DDR5 5600mhz ////MOBO: Aorus z790 Elite////MONITORS: 3 LG 38" 3840x1600 WIDESCREEN MONITORS

Godzilla tits are ok but I prefer flat-as-a-board tits

why would you be embarrassed about that?

1.I don't like giant boobs (like balloons are just too much) but some cleavage is preferred. 

2. Because tech forum people don't usually talk about sexual desires/fantasies xD

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Chivalry is dead and nice guys always finish last.

There's a reason why most girls fall for douchebags. It's because we (alpha males) aren't needy/clingy. We don't care about what others have to say about us. We're brash, assertive, genuine, and we stick to our core values/beliefs regardless of what other people have to say. Mature women want their man to be emotionally/financially stable. This is hardwired in their brains.

You want good advise on confidence and how to attract girls? Fake it until you make it!

1. Dress sharp by wearing "quality" fitted clothes.

2. Take care of your appearance/hygiene.

3. Ditch the feminine mannerisms if you have them.

4. Don't be predictable.

5. Body language. - Have a proper heads up posture and expose your chest. I can't stress how big this one is because it's the first thing they notice/judge you on. If you look like a high power person that channels confidence, you're already doing better than 50% of the population.

6. Hold more eye contact when conversing. - Very powerful tool!

It bothers me so, when I see the addressing of chivalry as some type of rulebook concerning the treatment of women. Chivalry was a knight's code, his rules to follow in his duties as a knight. There is a small bit of text addressing women, however this is not about romance or such. It is merely about acting respectfully and politely. Chivalry is dead. Yet, this wields no meaning of value, as concerning men's treatment of women. Do not listen and believe. Learn.

I don't use colognes :P deodorant is my Cologne.

Then again, I don't usually stink it up at all. I am just odorless.

I am both allergic to and unable to breathe in scented products of such nature. Be it cologne, deodorant, perfume, or anything akin to this. I am also allergic to normal detergent, so I must utilise fluid detergent or what ever it may be named.

1.I don't like giant boobs (like balloons are just too much) but some cleavage is preferred. 

2. Because tech forum people don't usually talk about sexual desires/fantasies xD

only time I'd be embarrassed is in front of my parents

CPU: i9 19300k////GPU: RTX 4090////RAM: 64gb DDR5 5600mhz ////MOBO: Aorus z790 Elite////MONITORS: 3 LG 38" 3840x1600 WIDESCREEN MONITORS

only time I'd be embarrassed is in front of my parents

I would only talk about it with a few friends of mine tbh

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

I would only talk about it with a few friends of mine tbh

Talk about sexual fantasies in front of friends? Tell me you're insane. 

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

-snip- I wish there was a country that wasn't any of the countries existing currently.

Talk about sexual fantasies in front of friends? Tell me you're insane. 

what kind of friends do you have that don't talk about that.....?

what kind of friends do you have that don't talk about that.....?

The majority of my friends don't want to hear about a guy boning a guy. 

The majority of my friends don't want to hear about a guy boning a guy. 

when were we talking about gay shit?

That's what it is about: couples are meant to be each others' best friends. Cut the "friendzone" bullsh*t, you need to become a person's friend in order for any kind of relationship to have even a slightest possibility. If the person in question is not into you, you just need to move on, there's nothing you can do to fix that. This "friendzone" is just a made-up term to make people think they still have chances, even though they don't have any.

What's meant by 'friendzone' is essentially the same thing as what's meant by 'the hook' in HIMYM. It's teasing someone, letting them believe you have a shot with them, and making you believe they will fall in love with you if you do chores and whatnot for them. If you're friendzoned, you still think you have a shot with the person, but if you complain about it, you're also sick of them stringing you along and not making a decision.

when were we talking about gay shit?

Calm down. Sexual fantasies don't just mean heterosexual things. I don't see the issue. 

He's gay

Calm down. Sexual fantasies don't just mean heterosexual things. I don't see the issue. 

sorry I thought you meant our conversation. never mind....

I always talked about sex with my hs friends

sorry I thought you meant our conversation. never mind....

I always talked about sex with my hs friends

It's good. :P 

Even when in school, I never spoke to anyone about sex. 

looks are about 70% for me. I want skinny as possible.... just not anorexic. although I am the odd one out and like flat tits. and I mean flat as ----

I like pre-fat women. meaning they are not anrexic and they have some weight on em. But not alot. 

IE: 

article-2745812-2119E19800000578-463_634

I like pre-fat women. meaning they are not anrexic and they have some weight on em. But not alot. 

IE: 

http://prntscr.com/82rsga

my perfect girl. exclude the tattoo

http://prntscr.com/82rsga

my perfect girl. exclude the tattoo

I know I said things about curves but she's bae

Zooey Baeschanel

newgirl_deschanelwedding_dw.jpg?w=514

After 1.3yrs of dating, I still don't know how they work.

Like having multiple "stop" and "go" signs at the same time. Meantime men- up means yes, down means not yet, but wait 2min

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

Recieved my dating advice from the Bible. xD I'm with the most amazing women. :P Blessed with a woman two years after no dating whatsoever. Relationships for a Christian are like a triangle; with God on the top and the women and man on the sides. The closer the two individuals get to God, the closer they get to each other. Relationships never worked for me when I tried to manage everything on my own. With God by my side I am much better off and things are more simple.

Isaiah 26:3-4 "Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. Trust ye in the Lord for ever: for in the Lord Jehovah is everlasting strength:" Jehovah Jireh is the provider. Not only of what we need, but also what we most desire. ^_^

Do not listen to what these other people say. Chivalry is most certainly not dead. I carry myself as a modern day Knight and I do not regret it whatsoever. In fact I have many women who wanted to be with me before I was taken by my current girlfriend. Chivalry is so rare these days that women yearn for it, as they should. No need to be a complete pig just because society says you should be. (:

I'm going to punch your face- IN THE FACE.

• 2 weeks later...

Chivalry is so rare these days that women yearn for it, as they should. No need to be a complete pig just because society says you should be. (:

Very true words, sir. My girlfriend of 4 years (soon to be fiancé) would certainly agree.

Cinders: - i7 4790K (4.5GHz) - Gigabyte Z97X-SOC - 16GB Klevv DDR3 1600MHz - EVGA GTX 980Ti ACX2.0+ (1548MHz Boost) - EVGA Supernova 850GS - NZXT H440 Orange/Black (Modified) -
Unnamed System: i5 4690K (4.2GHz) - MSI Z97I-AC - 8GB G.Skill DDR3 2400MHz - EVGA GTX 950 SSC - Raidmax Thunder V2 535W - Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX