Here's mine

780T

Ax860

Dominator Plat's

Saber RGB

K95 RGB

V2100's

SP 120 Fan's

You've got higher end stuff though :P I'm going for Audio Technica for my Audio though, I think i trust them more than Corsair.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

Corsair Rules my budget.

i have
corsair air 240
corsair air 540
corsair usb 32gb flashdrive
corsair k95 rgb
corsair m65 rgb white 
corsair mm600 metal two sided mousepad
corsair sp2500
corsair Axi 860i with corsair blue sleeve kit
corsair 6x sp120mm quiet
corsair 8x af120mm high performance
corsair 2x af120mm red led
corsair 6x sp120mm white led
corsair rm 750
corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB (2 x 8GB)  2400  Model CMD16GX3M2A2400C10

*edit** i forgot
corsair link comander mini
corsair led control kit

corsair led strips x6

plenty of pics if needed as proof... i should prob get to uploading onto my profile as a matter of fact. lol 
BUT realistically who DOESNT love corsair? its really more about how much can you afford?
Im pretty sure im buying a 760t and i dont even have a project to go in it yet lol

"Try not to think of the price of the part you are cutting in half" 

;)

"If measuring twice doesn't fix it, GLUE will!"

Basically if a product doesn't have a corsair logo on it, i doubt it's quality..

you're just odd

My Corsair stuff:

650D case

Dominator platinum RAM

H100i

AX 1200i PSU

Sleeved PSU cables from Corsair

Force GT SSD

K95 RGB

CPU: 3770K | Motherboard: Asus Maximus V Formula | GPU: GTX 1080Ti SLI | Ram: 16gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 | PSU: Corsair AX1200i | Storage: 2x Samsung 840 pros | Case: Corsair 650D | Cooler:  Corsair H100i with Noctus NF-F12 fans | Monitor: Asus ROG Swift PG278Q

Corsair is a byword for quality, I think most people with expensive builds have corsair products in them.

That said i'm slightly alarmed as to how much corsair stuff I own and didn't realise. H100i, vengeance ram, keyboard, vengeance 2100 headset which is amazing. Good job I picked the NZXT case and upgraded my psu to an EVGA Supernova. :P

Only bad word i've against them is that their fans are too loud, h100i fans are ridiculous.

I wouldn't call it fanboy-ism, I'd call it "brand loyalty" :P

I've got Corsair RM750 and a couple of SP140s. Not complained about anything yet. Just ordered some vengeance memory.

I like them because of their alleged great customer service, long warranties and their stuff is mostly quality.

EVE (My Gaming Build)

Motherboard: Asus Maximus VII Ranger - CPU: Intel i5 4690k @ Stock Speeds - Cooling: Phanteks TC-12DX - PSU: Corsair RM750 - GPU: MSI GTX 1070 - Storage: 1x 120gb Samsung 830 Evo SSD (OS Drive) | 1x 120gb Hyperx 3k SSD (Audio Editing) | 1x 480gb Sandisk Ultra II SSD (Games) | 1x 1TB Hard Drive (Mass Storage) - Case: NZXT Phantom 530 - Misc: NZXT Hue RGB LED and controller

You're only a fanboy if you rabidly defend a product or a company without being provoked, even going as far as to start fights about a brand or company.

However, anyone can be provoked into defending a brand or company, given the right amount of trolling and provoking, regardless if they really like a brand or not.

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

Basically if a product doesn't have a corsair logo on it, i doubt it's quality..

Not a fanboy, because of that, if you've had nothing but good quality products why go with any other product.

Now if you start slagging off other products without first hand experience, that makes you a fanboy.

Here's me:

Corsair Vengeance Pro Ram

Corsair Obsidian 750D

Corsair AX760

Corsair H105

Corsair Force LS SSDs

Corsair SP120 Fans

Corsair MM200 E Mouspad

Corsair M65 Mouse

Corsair K70 Keyboard

Am I a corsair fan? Yep.

Corsair Vengeance RAM

Corsair Vengeance C70

Corsair HX750

Corsair H105

Corsair MM400

Corsair M65

Corsair K70

The only place we differ is the  SSD and Fans, I have a Samsung EVO and  6x Noctua NF-F12 iPPCs. *Corsair fanboy highfive*

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

The PC specs wouldn't have made me think so, but that last line to me makes you're a Corsair fanboy.

Well I got their fans and they're greaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.

article-2268998-17314613000005DC-765_634

I really like corsair. I have bought their PSUs and keyboards and whenever I have a problem with the keyboard, the customer service has promptly fixed the issue. Heck, my room mate bought one of their RGB keyboards and twice, an LED died in the first week (he blames those on newegg because it looked like the box had been opened before, so the evidence says newegg sold a refurbished item as new). He contacted corsair and they immediately shipped out a new one from their warehouse. Works perfectly and hassle free. I have yet to have a bad experience when dealing directly with corsair.

Atom14 [Corsair] i5-4690K | Corsair H110i GT | MSI Z97S SLI Krait | 16 GB Team Group DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB X2 | EVGA SuperNOVA 850W 80+ Gold | Corsair K95 RGB | Corsair M65 RGB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 980Ti

Corsair KXX RGB Keyboard Cover Mod Make your own using my templates!

Corsair is extremely reliable and i like their acessories plus the care they took with the psu/coolers packaging. Theyr ssds pretty good too. Best cpu coolers and psus to me.

Groomlake Authority

lol

Corsair is extremely reliable and i like their acessories plus the care they took with the psu/coolers packaging. Theyr ssds pretty good too. Best cpu coolers and psus to me.

Corsair's clc pumps die like flies. Their SSDs have deprecated controllers/nands and are overpriced for the specs/capacity. Their PSUs are generally okay, but far from being the best on the market. Seasonic, Enermax and Superflower are the best. Even though some of their PSUs are indeed Seasonic OEM.

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

My pc :

Corsair vengeance ram

Corsair obsidian 350d

Corsair rm650

Corsair h100i

Corsair sp120 fans

yes........ but at least its in a good company

My Cheap But Good Rig: I7-3770s, Intel Motherboard (actually made by intel), 16gb DDR3, Nvidia Gtx 1070, 250gb Samsung 850 EVO SSD, 750gb HDD, Evga 500 BR power supply

I guess I am as well.

corsair k65 rgb

corsair m65rgb

corsair mm200 mouse pad

corsair hx850i psu

corsair h100i

corsair 760t case

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

I wanna deck you across the room

Lmfao idk what it is to deck someone. But it sounds funny :P

- Fresher than a fruit salad.

How did you get original logo?

It was still available on New Egg for a little while after they launched the new logo. I was hoping that it was going to be fully functional and not have any issues in case I had to RMA and get the new logo. So far it has been doing well.

Red Switch original logo seems to still be purchasable on newegg

Corsair products are good looking, most of the time..

tbh theres nothing wrong with a fanboy of a company when they make really good products

cuz i mean lets be honest, corsair is basically the mercedes of the pc world

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Corsair could make $600 USB cables and I'd buy one.

Would you buy a usb cable for 600$ off of me if it has a corsair logo? 

My Rig: AMD Ryzen 5800x3D | Scythe Fuma 2 | RX6600XT Red Devil | B550M Steel Legend | Fury Renegade 32GB 3600MTs | 980 Pro Gen4 - RAID0 - Kingston A400 480GB x2 RAID1 - Seagate Barracuda 1TB x2 | Fractal Design Integra M 650W | InWin 103 | Mic. - SM57 | Headphones - Sony MDR-1A | Keyboard - Roccat Vulcan 100 AIMO | Mouse - Steelseries Rival 310 | Monitor - Dell S3422DWG

Maybe it just says that you really really like Corsair? They do make good products. I'm planning on getting a mechanical keyboard and replacing my mouse with one of theirs.

PC specs: Intel core i5 4690k__EVGA Geforce GTX 970 ACX Superclocked 4GB Edition__G-Skill Ripjaw 16GB DDR3 1600mhz__Corsair CX 750W PSU__Fractal Design Define R4 Mid Tower Case__Asus Maximus VI Hero LGA 1150 Mobo__Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO CPU cooler__1TB WD Blue HDD__Corsair K70 Red LEDs with Cherry MX Brown Switces__Steelseries Rival Gaming Mouse__Windows 10

However, anyone can be provoked into defending a brand or company, given the right amount of trolling and provoking, regardless if they really like a brand or not.

A computer company?  Nah not me.  I pretty much don't care who says what about whom. Especially on the 'net, I will defend family etc if face to face but online...

I have years of experience of trying to deal with trolls (ever tried one-armed wallpaper hanging) and have taken to just ignoring them and/or killfiling them (in usenet:newsgroups).

Two motoes to live by   "Sometimes there are no shortcuts"

"This too shall pass"

I hate the sleeving on corsair psu cables . . .

I have a RM750. I favoured this partly for its fully black, flat ribbon cables.  However they are stiff as old boots.  I thought cable management would be

a breeze using these flat cables however it has made the cable management section a real chore.

Two motoes to live by   "Sometimes there are no shortcuts"

"This too shall pass"