Am i a corsair fanboy?

Eyesthetics

Lmfao idk what it is to deck someone. But it sounds funny :P

Decking someone is to hit them so hard they fall down and hit the "deck"(floor).

Two motoes to live by   "Sometimes there are no shortcuts"

"This too shall pass"

Maybe just a wee bit

My Main PC:

CPUi5 3570k CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper T4 Motherboard: Asus p8z77-v pro  RAM: Crucial Balistic 2x4gb  GPU: Two PNY GTX 680's in SLI Case: Some rando Antec one  PSU: Thermaltake 1000w  Display: HP Elite Display 321i 23''  Storage: Samsung 840 Evo 128gb, Seagate Barracuda 1tb

How does that happen?

My PC/ CPU: Intel i5-4690k with ColerMaster Hyper Evo 212 / Motherboard: Asus Z97-AR GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 750 Ti / OS: Windows8.1 / RAM: G.Skill Ares Series 2x4 1600Mhz / Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM Optical Drive: ASUS 24B1ST / Network: TP-Link WN881ND /////////////////////////// If I fail to respond to your questions, please message me! Thank you

Decking someone is to hit them so hard they fall down and hit the "deck"(floor).

Ty good sir.

- Fresher than a fruit salad.

Here's me:

-SPECS-

Am I a corsair fan? Yep.

I almost got you beat:

Corsair Vengeance Pro Ram

Corsair Obsidian 750D

Corsair AX760

Corsair H60 (going to H110i gt when the release the bloody thing in my area)

Corsair AF120 Fan

Corsair AF 140 Fan (x6)

Corsair M65 Mouse

Corsair K90 Keyboard

Corsair 2100 Headset

Am I a fan boy. Eh... Getting sick of looking at my case. I may be a FAN boy (cause I got 7 fans)

Those are all quality products, that I would buy myself, even though I personally don't care about Corsair. Now if you own a corsair mouse, mousepad, keyboard, and SSD like the guy above, then you would be!

My pc :

Corsair vengeance ram

Corsair obsidian 350d

Corsair rm650

Corsair h100i

Corsair sp120 fans

Basically if a product doesn't have a corsair logo on it, i doubt it's quality..

They are all good parts to have in a rig, if you are a fan then you are a fanboy. It is no as bad as it is made out to be.

Twitter | Steam |

I hate corsair liquid coolers. Some of their other stuff is not built well at all, either.

Born too early to explore the galaxy, born too late to explore the seas, born just in time to make memes.

That's why they invented Asus ROG, equally overpriced and equally overhyped.

Good thing you can't find me, because Corsair is really over rated and really over priced

You hate Anime hate corsair but like be quiet :huh:

172.jpg

You hate Anime hate corsair but like be quiet :huh:

172.jpg

Corsair is overpriced, and in general mediocre.

Anime culture is pure cancer, there's nothing inherently wrong with anime other than that

Be Quiet fans/coolers are quieter than Noctua, and look absolutely gorgeous. Also much cheaper.

They're not nescessarily better, but are in general worth the trade-offs

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

I'm a Fractal Design fan-boy. Pretty much love all of their products. 

LinusGGtips

Build It. Mod It. Customize It.

Last line is weird thinking. Tons of great brands out there.

@Norman_the_Owl  I feel like I've met my soulmate.

Enthoo Primo - ASUS Maximus Formula VII - 4790k 4.8ghz 1.28v - EK Supremacy Evo Clean - 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical - 1000w EVGA Supernova Gold - 2x Alphacool Monsta Rads in push/pull - 2x Galaxy 780 HoF with EK waterblock

Build Log http://imgur.com/a/UV6Wh Just want to warn everyone, my build log is pretty mediocre.

Corsair is overpriced, and in general mediocre.

Anime culture is pure cancer, there's nothing inherently wrong with anime other than that

Be Quiet fans/coolers are quieter than Noctua, and look absolutely gorgeous. Also much cheaper.

They're not nescessarily better, but are in general worth the trade-offs

Corsair coolers are some of the best on the martet there PSU and SSD are shit. Yet there keyboards are great too.

I'm guessing anime isn't your cup of tea.

Also corsair products are usually good lookin

Thats why they have a tramp stamp as there logo lol

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

Last line is weird thinking. Tons of great brands out there.

@Norman_the_Owl  I feel like I've met my soulmate.

He also hates Asus Rog not normal Asus but Rog stuff.

But I'm an ROG fanboy. I cri evry tem. :(  Mzximus vii hero rog matrix 980 Asus rog gladius.

I only own 2 things from Corsair, RAM and a K70 RGB I look at XFX, EVGA and Seasonic for PSU's and Samsung for SSD's. Corsair do make some good products but they are lacking software wise and their supposedly quiet edition SP120's are not that quiet at all.

I wanna deck you across the room

Yea, you are a corsair fanboy.

Personally, I will never buy a Corsair product, they are overpriced garbage

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

He also hates Asus Rog not normal Asus but Rog stuff.

But I'm an ROG fanboy. I cri evry tem. :(  Mzximus vii hero rog matrix 980 Asus rog gladius.

No worries. I actually regret my Formula VII. I almost never utilize it's exclusive features, and my old motherboard would've done just fine for years to come. Only got it to paint it white

Enthoo Primo - ASUS Maximus Formula VII - 4790k 4.8ghz 1.28v - EK Supremacy Evo Clean - 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical - 1000w EVGA Supernova Gold - 2x Alphacool Monsta Rads in push/pull - 2x Galaxy 780 HoF with EK waterblock

Build Log http://imgur.com/a/UV6Wh Just want to warn everyone, my build log is pretty mediocre.

No worries. I actually regret my Formula VII. I almost never utilize it's exclusive features, and my old motherboard would've done just fine for years to come. Only got it to paint it white

Then why'd you get it?

Sometimes Corsair Fanboys piss the shit off of me like this one @paradoxmatthew he says the H110i is better when it doesn't perform as good. This is his quote

Honestly IMO the Corsair H110i GT is the Go-To AIO right now, it is the newest, recently recalled and fixed (now its almost guaranteed to work and if it doesn't corsair has great customer support compared to NZXT, 

this video shows how it stacks up to a lot of other AIOs at many different situations

Tl;dr Get the H110i GT, you won't regret it

and his build though

CPU 4790K @4.8GHz | Motherboard ASUS HERO VII Z97 | Cooler Corsair H110i GT | GPU Gigabyte G1Gaming GTX 970 SLI | PSU Corsair HX750W                                           RAM Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB (2x8GB) 1866MHz | HDD Western Digital Red 1TB | Case Corsair 760t Black  OS Windows 8.1 OEM                                            Keyboard Corsair K95 RGB Mouse Corsair Sabre Laser RGB  Headset Corsair H2100 Wireless 7.1  

I don't know if It was out yet but you could have gotten the Mark S

Yea, you are a corsair fanboy.

Personally, I will never buy a Corsair product, they are overpriced garbage

But you bought Corsair RAM also why would you do a custom loop on an fx 6300 and an HD 7850?

I don't know if It was out yet but you could have gotten the Mark S

Wasn't out, don't think I would've gotten it anyway. Way too overpriced for what you get

Being a corsair fanboy is alright I guess. They make keyboards, mice, ssd's and speakers too you know.

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

fanboy? thoughts on the coasrai m45 and k30, i wanna buuy

CPU-i5 4690k 4.4ghz @ 1.190V, MOBO-MSI z97 gaming 3, Cooler-hyper 212 evo, GPU- r9 290x asus directcuII (-37Mv), Storage-120gb v300(switching soon), 1tb caviar blue, CASE-Red/black h440, PSU-Antec TPC 650.