Am i a corsair fanboy?

Eyesthetics

Wasn't out, don't think I would've gotten it anyway. Way too overpriced for what you get

True Asus High End motherboards are for aesthetics I only got a hero because it was $150 and I only got the matrix because it was $530 I got the Rog Gladius because it was just better than a deathadder and looks like one which I used but returned.

Being a corsair fanboy is alright I guess. They make keyboards, mice, ssd's and speakers too you know.

SSD are overpriced as hell  and there speakers are like the Razer Levatan You can get SO much better for $200

But you bought Corsair RAM also why would you do a custom loop on an fx 6300 and an HD 7850?

A while ago.

The loop because custom loops are cool.

Also, the 7850 is not in the loop, just a non overclocked fx-6300

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

A while ago.

The loop because custom loops are cool.

Also, the 7850 is not in the loop, just a non overclocked fx-6300

How much did you pay because that ~$150 or more could of been used for better parts.

How much did you pay because that ~$150 or more could of been used for better parts.

$300 :):):)

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Corsair coolers are some of the best on the martet there PSU and SSD are shit. Yet there keyboards are great too.

I'm guessing anime isn't your cup of tea.

Corsair Coolers are just Asetek units, they're literally the same as everyone else. 

Same as their PSU.

Their keyboards are also bad, the RGB keyboard are a fiasco. The software is HORRIBLE and beyond broken, as well as full of lies.

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

The funny part is, Corsair doesn't have great quality. Their cases are flimsy.

Powersupply is OK, SSDs use Phision controllers, peripherals are nice.

I avoid Corsair when ever I can besides their keyboards. I like them, software isn't the best though.

blackshades on

Corsair Coolers are just Asetek units, they're literally the same as everyone else. 

Same as their PSU.

Their keyboards are also bad, the RGB keyboard are a fiasco. The software is HORRIBLE and beyond broken, as well as full of lies.

They just updated there k70 rgb software its now less buggy and crashy also if you can't do it yourself which it is simple to me then download one or do a plain one. I just like RGB and I'm not taking kail or whatever logitech uses. There PSU aren't bad there just overpriced corsair ax860 is slightly more expensive than EVGA PS 1000v1. RM and below sucks AX isn't to bad just overpriced. Also if you were liquid cooling who's cooler would you get? For me NZXT yet I've heard there support sucks and them having pump issues so might consider the h110i GT and lets be honest no one buys Cooler master liquid coolers. Theres a reason why there h100i is so popular.I hate Corsair cases as there plain & boring for $120 and if I wan't plain boring then I'd get Fractal Design which is more quite which is why I'm planning on getting an h440 also there 780t is too expensive almost want to say overpriced I mean look at this build HALIRIOUS!

Corsair fanboy logic:

Basically if a product doesn't have a corsair logo on it, i doubt it's quality..

Non-Corsair-fanboy logic:

If a product does have a Corsair logo on it, I doubt it's not overpriced.

"Rawr XD"

Yeah saying you would deck them for saying corsair sucks does make you kind of a corsair fanboy, Then again i doubt someone in the right mind would deck someone for saying a brand they liked sucked?.

I guess it might be kind of natural for people to side with one brand and buy stuff from them because they trust them but I wouldn't do that myself cause you still run the risk of getting a stodgy product, Like for example you are a CM fan and you build a budget build with a CM case with a 212 EVO and then you buy a Cheap CM PSU cause you think anything with CM on it means quality and then it blows up.

Plus I would check out other brands and researching rather than sticking with one brand and buying everything from them, you are doing yourself a disservice doing that. but then again if i was a big fan of a brand and i had a component from the brand i loved i would maybe put a sticker of them on my case :), it would feel awesome to see it.

Personally I have to admit i have a soft squishy spot for the i7 4820K so i might be a bit of a fangirl there, I'd happily take it over a 4770K or 4790K but i can see why people would go for the 4770/4790K, but again i guess i have my big reason or two why i would take the 4820K over the 4770K/4790K.

Lets hope the OP and I dont ever talk about the CX PSU's >:D

Hey bro i like yo *vomits on you*

SpOOkY  - Intel Core i7 4820K - Sapphire Radeon HD 7970GHZ Toxic Edition 6GB - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz - Gigabyte X79-UD3 - EVGA Supernova G2 850W

My GrApHiCs DeSiGn TeAcHeR Is GoInG To bE sO MaD

I have only ever owned one Corsair product (my PSU). I think that it screams quality and it is also very quiet so I'll buy their products in the future for sure.

Corsair fans are noise af m8

24 fps for that "cinematic" feel

After a couple weeks of behavioral sciences at my school I can easily conclude my parents need to grow up.

I....I might actually buy this...

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

I have only ever owned one Corsair product (my PSU). I think that it screams quality and it is also very quiet so I'll buy their products in the future for sure.

I've only bought their power supplies, too. Two of them. I'm satisfied. The oldest one is their bottom tier 600 watt. I think it's 4 years old.

I also have a less-than-a-year-old semi-modular CS model. The computer it's in isn't used much, but I got it with a rebate. :) It was cheap.

I don't really have much use currently for anything else they make.

wow, this post blew up

24 fps for that "cinematic" feel

After a couple weeks of behavioral sciences at my school I can easily conclude my parents need to grow up.

LrerXHp.jpg

OMG I love that.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

I don't think I'm a fanboy of any particular brand...

My PC is a mix of many brands... Except my case... that's Corsair.. And my ram is Corsair.. And my AIO cooler is Corsair.. And eight of my fans are Corsair... And my mouse and keyboard are.. uhh.... I've got to go, now...

I have 9 Corsair fans, does that make me a  Corsair fanboy?

I really like corsair, they might not be the best at everything, but they are good in most things.

i7-5820k @ 4.6ghz w/ H100i || Asus Sabertooth x99 || Gigabyte 980ti G1 ||  EVGA 980ti SC || 32gb DDR4 2666mhz Gskil || 1tb WD Black HDD || Samsung XP941 256gb M.2 PCIe || EVGA 1300w G2 || Corsair 540 w/ Silverstone Sound Dampening Foam || Logisys RGB Led  || Corsair M65 Mouse  & Corsair RGB k70 || A lot of Corsair SP120s

Sometimes Corsair Fanboys piss the shit off of me like this one @paradoxmatthew he says the H110i is better when it doesn't perform as good. This is his quote

and his build though

CPU 4790K @4.8GHz | Motherboard ASUS HERO VII Z97 | Cooler Corsair H110i GT | GPU Gigabyte G1Gaming GTX 970 SLI | PSU Corsair HX750W                                           RAM Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB (2x8GB) 1866MHz | HDD Western Digital Red 1TB | Case Corsair 760t Black  OS Windows 8.1 OEM                                            Keyboard Corsair K95 RGB Mouse Corsair Sabre Laser RGB  Headset Corsair H2100 Wireless 7.1  

I'm not being a fanboy, I'm just really happy with it's performance personally, check out the OC3D video that shows its performance, especially if you put better fans like Noctuas on it, the H110i GT is a great cooler, I'm sorry for upsetting you, that was not my intention, I was giving my personal take on a cooler I personally own. Apologies.

CPU i7 4790K @4.8GHz | Motherboard ASUS HERO VII Z97 | Cooler Corsair H110i GT | GPU Gigabyte G1Gaming GTX 970 SLI | PSU Corsair HX750i

RAM Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB 1866MHz | HDD Western Digital Red 1TB | SSD HyperX Savage | Case NZXT Noctis 450 OS Windows 8.1

Keyboard Corsair K95 RGB Mouse Corsair Sabre Laser RGB | Headset Corsair H2100 Wireless 7.1

Can I throw my boot at you?

CPU: i7 4790k Devil's Canyon MOBO: G1.SNIPER | GPU: GTX 970 SSC ACX 2.0+ | CPU-COOLER: CM Hyper 212 EVO | RAM: G.Skill Sniper X 8GB

PSU: Corsair CX600 | CASE: Corsair 760T | MONITOR: Vizio 32in HDTV | HDD & SDD: Kingston 256GB SSD, Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD