Dota 2 TI5: Prize Pool Swells to Second Highest Ever in 24hrs

Atmos

Lord knows imma contribute to that prize pool
I want all dat sheet that comes with the compendium

SHAMEFUL DISPRAY

Those things are called ultimates.

And 10 minutes is an exageration , the biggest stun is 5 seconds xD

Dota is THE game with the biggest learning curve , only rivaled by the likes of arma.

There is an IMMENSE , a galaxy of item , skills and hero interactions.

Its very interesting if you give it a fair shot.

Longest stun is from Naga ... 7 seconds stun  ;)

That and Mirana's Arrow 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

That is a sleep lol.

And miranas arrow is 5 second.

I know that ... I just want to make point to the longest disable in game ... Song Of The Siren and LC Aghs + Nightmare ....

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

I've played the original Dota (wf3 mod) for  almost 4 years and then got bored. Is there any good reason to come back or is it just Dota HD?

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

I've played the original Dota (wf3 mod) for  almost 4 years and then got bored. Is there any good reason to come back or is it just Dota HD?

Yes ... Maybe ... I don't know ... Haven't played both for a long time ...

Many new mechanics, but the game is still roughly similar to the original. If you enjoyed the original then this might be a refreshing game to give a try, after all what can go wrong? It's a free game after all xD

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

i was not aware that friend, boyfriend, girlfriend and best friend all end in the same 3 letters, thanks. Who knew though, they all have the same ending.

why u hate, just let dota in and you will live a happier life.