Arkham Knight's expensive Season Pass announced

Bouzoo

Quote: "Warner Bros. has announced a Season Pass for Batman: Arkham Knight will cost £32.99 / $39.99 if purchase on its own, or available in a Premium Edition of the game priced £87.98 / $99 on PS4 and Xbox One.The Season Pass will provide DLC for six months following the game's release. Though solid details on content haven't been nailed down, we should apparently expect "new story missions, additional super-villains invading Gotham City, legendary Batmobile skins, advanced challenge maps, alternative character skins, and new drivable race tracks.""

Source: http://m.ign.com/articles/2015/04/28/batman-arkham-knight-season-pass-and-premium-edition-announced

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

Blahhh. 

I hope this wont take over the current pre-order trend. Although I dot think it to be as convincing. 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

im going to just set fire to my wallet instead

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

im going to just set fire to my wallet instead

That would save money in the long run.

CompTIA A+ Certified

"We are all cups, quietly and constantly being filled. The trick is knowing how to tip yourself and let the good things pour out." - Ray Bradbury

That would save money in the long run.

I know right, I think driving my car off a bridge with me inside will solve all my DLC problems

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

On one hand, paid DLC is annoying and creates a paywalll. On the other hand it's more money to the developers to support the game and add more content to the game so.......

So glad im not into this game.

6 months... They better release new massive DLC monthly otherwise the hate train will hit so hard !

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

Remember that Arkham Origins SP contained 3 challenge map packs and a single story DLC. I'd say the chances are this shit will be more of the same, a load of challenge maps, a few skins and maybe 3 additional hours of story, all for the grand price of 3 quartets of a full game.

Fuck this DLC shit now, its just getting silly. I recently hit G2A and bought MKX + Kombat Pack & Goro for £20, the KP alone is £30 on Steam without even the game. I think I'm gonna stick to G2A or if the price isn't low enough there I'll just wait for a sale cause I refuse to pay more money for what's essentially cut content and in reality doesn't add much to the game.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

Why so expensive? Not every gamer is rich... :(

"You can´t spell SLAUGHTER without LAUGHTER!^^"

tell me about the game. not how to spend money

You know things have gotten out of hand when publishers are advertising DLC content months before the game content.

MKX

SWBF

BMAK

The trend is fast becoming the norm.

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

You know things have gotten out of hand when publishers are advertising DLC content months before the game content.

MKX

SWBF

BMAK

The trend is fast becoming the norm.

its hard to think they have sunk lower then used car salesmen(and saleswomen). i mean car salesmen at least tell you the good points of the car.

I'm going to end up paying the dam season pass because I'm a Batman fanboy. Guess I'm saving my next check for this than  :(  :wub:

Videogame industry crash coming soon :3

Good.  This industry needs a reboot....or remastering (whichever you prefer  ;))

I'm going to end up paying the dam season pass because I'm a Batman fanboy. Guess I'm saving my next check for this than  :(  :wub:

Absolutely no offence intended here..

Your a part of the problem. Its gotten to the point where gamers are now seen as walking bank accounts. What other industry could get away with selling half a product for more than full price (£50 a game is just silly) for a non physical item and then charging upto 60% more on top for the full experience while delivering a shoddy and sub par item.

Its gotten to the point where I'm not buying another DLC ridden game for full price, I've only paid full price for GTA V this year and R* are doing DLC right, charging for in game money to keep DLC free for all is a perfect solution and I've even bought a megaladonfrom R*. Putting game critical items behind a paywall or selling seasons packs for silly money then releasing nothing but shit as DLC is killing the industry.

I seriously hope there is a crash soon, I've got a Wii U so I really don't care if these greedy bastards all go under tomorrow, Nintendo will ride out the storm and continue to deliver great games with no hidden obstacles to access features.

just wait a year for the GOTY edition...

CPU -AMD R5 2600X @ 4.15 GHz / RAM - 2x8Gb GSkill Ripjaws 3000 MHz/ MB- Asus Crosshair VII Hero X470/  GPU- MSI Gaming X GTX 1080/ CPU Cooler - Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3/ PSU - Seasonic G-series 550W/ Case - NZXT H440 (Black/Red)/ SSD - Crucial MX300 500GB/ Storage - WD Caviar Blue 1TB/ Keyboard - Corsair Vengeance K70 w/ Red switches/ Mouse - Logitech g900/ Display - 27" Benq GW2765 1440p display/ Audio - Sennheiser HD 558 and Logitech z323 speakers

just wait a year for the GOTY edition...

What, you mean like Borderlands 2 in which it actually includes some but not all of the dlc?

-------

Current Rig

-------

What, you mean like Borderlands 2 in which it actually includes some but not all of the dlc?

Better than nothing, lol

CPU -AMD R5 2600X @ 4.15 GHz / RAM - 2x8Gb GSkill Ripjaws 3000 MHz/ MB- Asus Crosshair VII Hero X470/  GPU- MSI Gaming X GTX 1080/ CPU Cooler - Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3/ PSU - Seasonic G-series 550W/ Case - NZXT H440 (Black/Red)/ SSD - Crucial MX300 500GB/ Storage - WD Caviar Blue 1TB/ Keyboard - Corsair Vengeance K70 w/ Red switches/ Mouse - Logitech g900/ Display - 27" Benq GW2765 1440p display/ Audio - Sennheiser HD 558 and Logitech z323 speakers

I think i'm the only one who doesn't know what a season pass is

Absolutely no offence intended here..

None taken, it just I only do this when it comes to Batman. I wouldn't do this for any other game but Batman because I want to play it as soon as it drops. My collection of games are made of old games that have come and gone and I got on sale years later for the fraction of the price when first launch and GOTY editions too if it had one. I completely understand what you are saying but I really don't care with Batman games. The only other series I will get on lunch is Witcher 3 but I'm not getting the season pass until it on sale or something. 

I think i'm the only one who doesn't know what a season pass is

Basically you're buying DLC upfront and the DLC will eventually release overtime for a little bit of a discount.  So you're paying for DLC without knowing if it's good or not.