gta V pc does it worth pay for it

shooter27

as the title said does it worth pay for it or should I just "get it by other way" ;)

I'm not really understanding your question.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

yes it is. its really worth it.  and few games to me are. 

plus you will get online. witch is tons of fun

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

Yep, more so than any other game

By other way, you mean console...right? ;)

It's an enjoyable Single player game. But i enjoy multiplayer (or will, rather) more. Obviously cannot do multiplayer easily unless you buy a full copy. 

D3SL91 | Ethan | Gaming+Work System | NAS System | Photo: Nikon D750 + D5200

The game is completely worth it. I have been playing it for a good 6-8 hour a day since it has been released. Lots if fun.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

It's likely a great game. I started getting into GTA titles with GTA3, and it's hours of game play at a time.

Sadly, times have changed, and Steam's summer sale is not very far away.

Even Far Cry 4 dipped down to $35 for the Christmas sale last year and it was released less than a month before.

Seven to eight weeks left to go for me!

Use your wallet on this one..... Not your Uncle Torrence!

It's pretty damn good, and I am not even a GTA fan, but this one had me intreaged, so I got it, and thank god I did, its a blast...

Seriously... the one game this year worth money is GTA5, there is SO MUCH fun to be had for $60 or less.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

I'm waiting for it to be 75% off on Steam :)

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

I'm waiting for it to be 75% off on Steam :)

Same here. Summer saleeeeee

It might be in the summer sale, but I highly doubt that there will be a price drop of more than 33%.

MSI X99S SLI PLUS  // Intel Core i7-5960X Processor (8 x 3.0 GHz) // Corsair Hydro Series H80i Cooling // 32 GB DDR4 High End Crucial 2133 MHz RAM

2 x 4096 MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 //2 x 500 GB SATA III Samsung 840 EVO SSD // 4000 GB SATA III, 7200upm // 1000 Watt Silverstone Strider SS //Creative Sound Blaster Z

Cooler Master Cosmos II Big Tower (ATX)

Yea its a very good PC release, not like gta 4. Also game is so much fun and plays so much nicer than on ps3 where I played it last :-) . I haven't touched single player as I've been hooked on online for 15 hours already :P 

If you're going to play it then it's worth paying for.

I personally don't think it's worth 60$. They need to fix the FOV. The UI problems in Online and the rampant cheating in Online.

I really want to see the return of San Andreas RP servers on GTA V, I think that's when I'll buy the game.

junker build in the making

I'd say it's worth it. Online is very fun (as long as it works). Way better graphics but I feel like Rockstar is screwing us over. They don't seem to listen to us about the bugs and loading times issues.

I hate to point to Metacritic but let me point to metacritic. Here are the highest rated games of all time across all platforms as of now on metacritic:

1. Ocarina of Time (1998)

2. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 (2000)

3. GTA 4 (2008)

4. Soul Calibur (1999)

5. Super Mario Galaxy (2007)

6. Super Mario Galaxy 2 (2010)

7. GTA 5

8. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 (2001)

9. Perfect Dark (2000)

10. Metroid Prime (2002)

So I'm going to make this game. GTA 5 is the game most worth your money since Super Mario Galaxy 2. It's the sort of game that you should have people asking if they need to upgrade their GPUs for. If we weren't PC gamers here it would be the game that you'd be buying a PS4 specifically for. If there was ever a game that you should be paying full RRP for it would be a game like GTA 5.

Fools think they know everything, experts know they know nothing

I hate to point to Metacritic but let me point to metacritic. Here are the highest rated games of all time across all platforms as of now on metacritic:

1. Ocarina of Time (1998)

2. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 (2000)

3. GTA 4 (2008)

4. Soul Calibur (1999)

5. Super Mario Galaxy (2007)

6. Super Mario Galaxy 2 (2010)

7. GTA 5

8. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 (2001)

9. Perfect Dark (2000)

10. Metroid Prime (2002)

That whole list is ruined by the fact that GTA 4 is on it, God that game really wasn't great in any way. 

To OP. 

YES ! ! Its really an amazing game BUT i'm still hitting tons of issues, nothing crippling but I'd wait just for two more patches. but as a game, the story is epic. the online is beautiful chaos 

Redstone:
i7-4770 / Z97 / GTX 980 / Corsair 16GB  / H90 / 400C / Antec EDGE / Neutron GTX240 / Intel 240Gb / WD 2TB / BenQ XL24

Obsidian:

MSI GE60 2PE i7-4700HQ / 860M / 12GB / WE 1TB / m.Sata 256gb/Elagto USB HD Capture Card

Razer Deathadder Chroma / Razer Blackwidow TE Chroma / Kingston Cloud2's / Sennheiser 429 / Logitech Z333

If you aren't a huge GTA fan, wait for a discount. I feel like I got my money's worth out of the game already, 40 hours to finish the story. Online has been a turn off so far, random people do random things but I rarely play with friends because after seeing the "not ready" status in any given game for 30 seconds, I feel the urge to drive to their house and set them as "ready" myself. Seriously, what is up with people taking forever to declare ready for battle, what's the fucking holdup? That's why I'm soloing 80% of the time.

You should buy every single game you play and that includes GTA V. Even if you don't like online much (so far) like me, the story mode alone is worth it. GTA Online may also grow on me with time, extending it's value. It was worth the $59.99 for me but again, I'm a GTA fan, I was only waiting for port reports before I jumped in. I realize $60 is not equally obtainable by all who frequent this forum. Still think it's worth it. If you are not a fan or somehow don't know about GTA, you might as well wait til it drops in price.

This is LTT. One cannot force "style over substance" values & agenda on people that actually aren't afraid to pop the lid off their electronic devices, which happens to be the most common denominator of this community. Rather than take shots at this community in every post, why not seek out like-minded individuals elsewhere?

as the title said does it worth pay for it or should I just "get it by other way" ;)

It is definitely worth it. You would also be supporting a company that makes great games. (table tennis excluded).

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C

That whole list is ruined by the fact that GTA 4 is on it, God that game really wasn't great in any way. 

And immediately after that first ten there's Halo and Half Life 2. It's not a definitive list, no top-ten lists are, but it's a pretty decent yardstick. When a game gets a rating that high odds are it's worth paying money for.

Fools think they know everything, experts know they know nothing

i personally bought this game.

What your getting is single player experience + online gaming experience in one package.

and i never had any problems while playing stays above 55 fps @ 1080p with very high settings using more than 2gigs of vram.

Rig: CPU: Intel I7 4790k @ 4.5 ghz | MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 3 | RAM: 4x4 gigs Kingston Fury 1600 ddr3 | GPU: MSI Geforce GTX 1070 Gaming X PSU: Seasonic M12ii-620 Evo Edition | HDD: 1 TB WD, 500 GB WD | SSD: Kingston SSD now 240 and 120 GB CASE: In Win 303 RGB edition | Mouse: Corsair m65 pro | Keyboard: Roccat Ryos MK | Headset: Hyper X Cloud Pro  | Monitor: LG 29um58-P Ultrawide monitor.

yes it is. its really worth it.  and few games to me are. 

plus you will get online. witch is tons of fun

maybe the online would be fun but my friends wont buy it so dont know if it worth it

maybe the online would be fun but my friends wont buy it so dont know if it worth it

tbh its still fun. with or without actual friends its really a fun game to play single player and online

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004