Just a tad annoying?

nbrikha

Wtf?

Okay Bjorn, i'm going lay it down slowly.Try to keep up. My remark was intended as parody. I'm merely jesting you see, poking holes in your crossed arm baby gap t-shirt persona, your hardest man on the internet bouncer of LTT roleplaying. It was all a ruse, a riddle of sorts. Aimed at your expense, as I find your self-assumed forum bouncer fairytale laughable. All in good sport, you understand that right Olaf? You're doing Gods work keeping the undesirables out. By no means it's a pitiful attempt to be liked by your e-clique. 

I like the community here but sometimes I think the kids here need stop grinding on linus' dick. Sorry if that's inappropriate but it annoys me when someone regurgitates everything without a thought.

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx

It's just annoying that most times I'll ask a question and get dick back in response. A lazy forum. Back to overclock.net

www.google.com

I like the community here but sometimes I think the kids here need stop grinding on linus' dick. Sorry if that's inappropriate but it annoys me when someone regurgitates everything without a thought.

This guy speaks the truth. 

>linus says it's great, so it must be

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

It's just annoying that most times I'll ask a question and get dick back in response. A lazy forum. Back to overclock.net

Cus people know dick.

Wait for me.

OH SHIT THE KEEPER OF THE BOARD

PLEASE SIR IM JUST A SERF I DONN'T WANT NNO TROUBLE

I think that this thread is getting a little bit too dick centric to be honest  :lol:

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

I think that this thread is getting a little bit too dick centric to be honest  :lol:

Sausage fest :D

I get that in every thread I post.

Except I am just sharing information with the community most of the times and not asking a question.

I need to get better at ignoring people.

You do, people will be arrogant, ignorant, rude, offensive or just out right trolling, its online, people feel that they do not need manners or to protect others feelings because there are no consequences for posting some text on a forum, even if those words have a real world effect on somebody

people need to treat talking on a forum just as they would to somebody IRL 

but then again a lot of the forum is very young, so they are not very mature

It depends on the question, if its posted in the right section, or if people actually know the answer

We do not work for you, we are here in our own free time to talk, discuss and answer questions, nobody owes you anything - we are a smaller community with less online members too

And again if you dont like the forum, its easy enough to just not log in, there are hundreds of forums online, not every forum can appeal to all people

I like it here, and I have enjoyed my time, and will continue to do so no need to insult the entire forum 

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

SOmetimes you get insta responses with the right answers and sometimes not.

That's just the nature of this forum. Possibly the post was just too long, maybe you didn't follow it or people just didn't get your question..

Well, did not see you much on here, but a shame you will be gone now.. See ya!

I find it incredibly irritating the whole "Follow your topic" and "PCPP link". Like honestly. If I start a topic I'm going to go look at it, I don't need to follow that shit to know someones responded. 

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

Try making your topic titles more click baity

The weird kid in the corner eating glue
“People think that I must be a very strange person. This is not correct. I have the heart of a small boy. It is in a glass jar on my desk.” - Stephen King

811a20177cb61bf95764ce6260bdd7e863993e07

But seriously, you can't always expect instant answers or answers at all, it's a nice community here, sure once in a while you may get a troll answer but that can happen everywhere.

I find it incredibly irritating the whole "Follow your topic" and "PCPP link". Like honestly. If I start a topic I'm going to go look at it, I don't need to follow that shit to know someones responded. 

Many people don't seem to check their post afterwards. So after that they think nobody replied and end up making another thread..

And PCPP is very helpful because you can edit their build easily.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Many people don't seem to check their post afterwards. So after that they think nobody replied and end up making another thread..

And PCPP is very helpful because you can edit their build easily.

I know it's easy. But when they post a list of parts they have and people just blatantly say "PCPP Link" like, honestly? You have a parts list in front of you, you don't need PCPP. It's just pure laziness. 

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

I know it's easy. But when they post a list of parts they have and people just blatantly say "PCPP Link" like, honestly? You have a parts list in front of you, you don't need PCPP. It's just pure laziness. 

Laziness or actually trying to make the assitance easier?

I get that in every thread I post.

Except I am just sharing information with the community most of the times and not asking a question.

I need to get better at ignoring people.

Yeah I am the worst for literally never backing down from an argument :/

The joys of ADHD xD

Yeah I am the worst for literally never backing down from an argument :/

The joys of ADHD xD

You mean OCD?

ADHD is attention deficit aka not having any patience/focus/attention.

Someone with ADHD would back down from an argument quite easily xD.

It's absolutely not pure lazziness.

I have often seen a part on the list, which was waaay above how much it should cost.

That way I can say something like "Oh, GPU X on your list is kinda expensive, using PCPP I saw GPU Y is way less expensive and performs just as good".

If you teach people to use PCPP, they will know themselves if everything works together, instead of having to ask if CPU X works together with mobo X.

When they have a certain budget and ask "What could I improve?" it is very helpful to have PCPP, because you know how 'far' they are with their budget. 

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

You mean OCD?

ADHD is attention deficit aka not having any patience/focus/attention.

Someone with ADHD would back down from an argument quite easily xD.

Noo for some reason my imbalance of dopamine seems to make me more aggressive and argumentative.

I thought it was just me but my doctor said last week that a lot of other people with ADHD have the same problem and it can be closely linked.

People shouldnt have to go out of their way to help you. They are doing you a favour, so dont expect them to do all of the work for you. PCPP makes everyone's life easier, what have you got against it??

Aaand everyone just proves his point lmao!

Lol, ^^^

It's absolutely not pure lazziness.

I have often seen a part on the list, which was waaay above how much it should cost.

That way I can say something like "Oh, GPU X on your list is kinda expensive, using PCPP I saw GPU Y is way less expensive and performs just as good".

If you teach people to use PCPP, they will know themselves if everything works together, instead of having to ask if CPU X works together with mobo X.

When they have a certain budget and ask "What could I improve?" it is very helpful to have PCPP, because you know how 'far' they are with their budget. 

I agree, PCPP is an awesome tool! I'd be great if there more incentive for people to use it/find it. Although the odd person does tend to bark it out when someone posts a parts list. Alas :P 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

I know OP.

People who patronize you and people who are just tools. (and probably will always be tools)

It's become standard here. (you know who you are, (*wink*)

With some groups of people circlejerking about a brand etc. , it's a mess.

Also relevant:

Maybe if you followed your own posts... ;)

I follow my posts quite religiously...because when I have a problem I want it resolved. I am always willing to work with an answer, change up my opinion...I just want some sort of activity. This is more response than I've gotten compared to every other post combined

When I said I get dick back...I mean I get no response after a few days over what I think is a generally relevant and interesting topic or question.

PC: Intel 10700K, Asus Z490-E Strix, G.Skill Trident Z @ 3200mhz C14, Thermaltake View 71, Custom Water Cooling (EKWB Quantum, 2x 360mm SR1 Radiators, 6 Noctua NF-A12), EVGA GTX1080 ti HydroCopper, Intel 6651TB, Intel 600p 480GB, Windows 10 Pro

https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/33844326