So how is GTA 5 running, because mine is running pretty bad.

TheRagingGamer

I just downloaded and installed it 30 min ago and i have to tell you, i have not seen a port this bad since AC unity. 

First i start the game up and it runs in windowed mode. All the time. And every time i have to hit ALT ENTER. 
So 2nd think is that this shit eats up RAM and it never stops. Right now its using 3.5 gb of it. 
3d thing is stuttering. Literally the most common problem and it happens to everyone. It stutter so badly that you can't even drive in a straight line. 
4th thing is low fps, i have almost recommended req and it runs like shit. I don't believe  that on MEDIUM i can only get avg of 50fps and that is on 900p. 
Oh and it drops to like 20fps. 

If this is the way its gonna stay then they should not have even released it on PC. They should have kept it a console exclusive, Why not, you get better fps on a fucking 360. 

Specs: AMD FX 6300 @ 4ghz, Asus R9 270 OC, 8gb Corsair xms3, Cooler Master GX 550w PSU, WD 500 blue, Gigabyte  GA-970A-DS3

I lost it at " i have to tell you, i have not seen a port this bad since AC unity. ".

My laptop with a GT610M runs this game so you're whole point is invalid, fix your system and come back with real-world facts instead of made-up "performance issues".

I just downloaded and installed it 30 min ago and i have to tell you, i have not seen a port this bad since AC unity. 

First i start the game up and it runs in windowed mode. All the time. And every time i have to hit ALT ENTER. 

So 2nd think is that this shit eats up RAM and it never stops. Right now its using 3.5 gb of it. 

3d thing is stuttering. Literally the most common problem and it happens to everyone. It stutter so badly that you can't even drive in a straight line. 

4th thing is low fps, i have almost recommended req and it runs like shit. I don't believe  that on MEDIUM i can only get avg of 50fps and that is on 900p. 

If this is the way its gonna stay then they should not have even released it on PC. They should have kept it a console exclusive, Why not, you get better fps on a fucking 360. 

pretty sure it's your CPU mate

Want a good game to play?  Check out Shadowrun: http://store.steampowered.com/app/300550/ (runs on literally any hardware)

another 12 core / 24 thread senpai...     (/. _ .)/     \(. _ .\)

The FX-6300 in your sig is really not very well suited to GTA V, hell, i3s are getting better frame rates.  The CPU is really getting quite old now and it was never the most powerful in the beginning. Basically, Intel or give up.

Disclaimer : I might be wrong.

I'm gettting constand 60... 

My Pc: Cpu: I7 4790k @ 4,8 Ghz @1,25 volts, Motherboard: Maximus VII Formula, Graphicscard: 2x Titan X @1,4 at stock voltage (soon to be replaced), Ram: 32 gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 Cl 9, SSD: 2x 850 Pro 1 Tb in Raid 0, 2x Samsung 840 Evo 1 tb raid 1,, PSU: Corsair HXi Series 1000W 80+ Platinum, Case: H440. Soon to be watercooled again, maybe, probably, the Titans are too loud. 

I have not had any problems with it. I'm about 4-5 hours into the story.

“Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes. working jobs we hate, so we can buy shit we dont need.”- Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

"Oh, beauty is a beguiling call to death and I'm addicted to the sweet pitch of its siren."- Johnny Quid

"Without our imaginations, we'd be like all those other poor... dullards."- Dr. Hannibal Lecter

That's funny, because both my Titan X rig and my 765m laptops both run it.

This is by far one of the best ports we've seen... so clearly you are either trying to run 4k w/ your 270 (which has 2GB btw), or you just thought you could max it with that card.

The projects never end in my line of work.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

The port is actually pretty solid for me, as well as majority of those who have purchased it as far as I know. The only issue you mentioned that I have is stuttering, but it is not nearly as dramatic as you say it is. It's upsetting when people say a game is poorly optimized when their computer is the issue. If I fire up my grandma's dell from 1999 and can't run crysis 3 at 60fps is it really a bad port?

The port is actually pretty solid for me, as well as majority of those who have purchased it as far as I know. The only issue you mentioned that I have is stuttering, but it is not nearly as dramatic as you say it is. It's upsetting when people say a game is poorly optimized when their computer is the issue. If I fire up my grandma's dell from 1999 and can't run crysis 3 at 60fps is it really a bad port?

yes it is, because i get better fps on crysis 3 on MEDIUM than on gta 5 

Specs: AMD FX 6300 @ 4ghz, Asus R9 270 OC, 8gb Corsair xms3, Cooler Master GX 550w PSU, WD 500 blue, Gigabyte  GA-970A-DS3

That reply made no sense whatsoever

Don't forget to Like the things you like!

It run completely fine great even this is no way worse then ac unity. Your rig is just not very good for running this game the cpu single thread performance is weak and this game like a strong quad core cpu. Also because the game run badly for you so you blame rockstar and say they shoudn't release the game on pc at all ? Lol grow up, stop being salty. This is by far the best pc port i have seen in a long time.

Mainboard:ROG-STRIX-B360-G-GAMING/Cpu:I5 8400 /Gpu: Galax RTX 2070 /Ram: Corsair Vengeance 16 GB DDR4/ Storage:1TB HDD 2 Corsair SSD PSU : Corsair 550W/Cooling: Silverstone Air Cooler/ / Case : Corsair/Keyboard:Razer Chroma TKL/Mouse:Mionix Castor+Steelseries Qck Mass/Headphone:V Moda M100 

Quote me if you when me to reply to something. 

You get better FPS on a several year old game? Come on, did you expect different?

Turn your settings down, and try again.

The projects never end in my line of work.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

It's most likely the beta drivers from AMD, it's been much much smoother on the Nvidia side of the GPU world, once AMD releases a true driver not a beta one we can talk again. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

I rip this game apart, hell it runs well with my brothers radeon 6770. Not sure what problem you are facing.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Everyone in this thread is missing the point that he has an FX-6300, which will be far lesser in terms of performance in comparison to the Intel CPUs mentioned. 

Disclaimer : I might be wrong.

I've got a 290 , downloaded the game , set it to high / max , and it's ran perfectly , no matter what .

Recommend what is best, not what you preffer.

"Like" comments to show your support of them or the idea they express.

This is by far one of the best ports we've seen... so clearly you are either trying to run 4k w/ your 270 (which has 2GB btw), or you just thought you could max it with that card.

There are 4GB 270s

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

There are 4GB 270s

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

Everyone in this thread is missing the point that he has an FX-6300, which will be far lesser in terms of performance in comparison to the Intel CPUs mentioned. 

No, everyone is saying his CPU is bottlenecking his system. Him saying " They should have kept it a console exclusive, Why not, you get better fps on a fucking 360." is complete ignorance.