So how is GTA 5 running, because mine is running pretty bad.

TheRagingGamer

Srsly did any1 tell you to stop bitching? Its open world so it takes more power. Your cpu is bad for this game. My 8350 strugles sometimes on medium. Give me a i5 and i will be going with high settings. Other people have issues but thats exceptions. The mod will knock you out if you will be rude.

I like to see how GTA 5 struggles on medium on your 8350 when i have a 8320 @ 3.5GHZ 1.29V and 270X and i can play Very High settings around 45-60FPS..

yes, that is exactly what i am doing, because they had 2 fucking years, and if they can't fix it in 2 years they can't fix it in 7 days-

Yeah right.....15.4 came out

It came out on 4/12/15, GTA 5 on PC came out on 4/14/15.

http://www.pcgamer.com/gta-5-delayed-again-on-pc/

post-109689-0-96936200-1429567028.png

Holy crap dude, just download and install the patches, video drivers and try again.

I don't have the game but as far as I've seen, read and heard, this game is pretty well optimized, hell, you shouldn't even call it a port.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

Haven't had a issue yet. It'll dip below 60 sometimes but generally 65-89fps, 1080p, most things cranked up, 

i have i5 4960k oc to 4,7 ghz and gtx 650 and i run solid 60fps on normal graphics on 1920x1080 also its an open world game it uses cpu like hell for all the ai and npc it has to load to the game gpu only handels the graphics and the graphics in this game are not high end basically you just need really good cpu

Spec under signature. Everything maxed out except for AA is turned off and Shadow is at Soft.

At 1440P, I'm getting about ~60-70ish average. I believe it is  very optimized as I don't have any problems running it.

If I go into the grass heavy area, my FPS does take some dips into the 50s but G-SYNC takes care of that.

(Running my SIG-RIG /w a HD7950 (R9-280) @ 1150Mhz (/w New Beta Drivers), game is perfect performance wise IMO, an average FPS range of 50fps lows-80fps highs, Details @ 1080p,..Very high enabled except High Shadows & Normal Grass, no Adv options enabled)

I turned Grass from Ultra to Normal , and got some nice gains..., esp in the towns and such with residential grass lawns,... and seriously, how often are YOU looking in the grass in any game..... Give it a comparison between Normal/High/V-High & Ultra in certain spots......and see if you gain a decent amount running around the housing area's.

Game really runs great... I would enable 2xMSAA but have the weird bottom right corner artifacting http://i.imgur.com/B7mNBQZ.jpg around the text, so MSAA is left off for now until thats fixed. (Other people experience this too on varied AMD cards)

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

To all the people saying it's the best port in a while, Just go and google "Gta 5 Stuttering" And then come back and tell me how its the best port ever. There are A LOT of people having problems with this game.

Im running an i7 3770k and a gtx660 2gb, 8gigs ram and im stuttering all over the place even on 720p lowest settings

Im running an i7 3770k and a gtx660 2gb, 8gigs ram and im stuttering all over the place even on 720p lowest settings

turn off the integrated graphics card and check if vsync is on remember it needs to be off dont use half vsync also dont expect huge settings whit that setup its just enough for the game.Whats you ingame fps??.

turn off the integrated graphics card and check if vsync is on remember it needs to be off dont use half vsync also dont expect huge settings whit that setup its just enough for the game.Whats you ingame fps??.

do you people not realize that this is a common issue, like 10% of people stutter even on gtx 980's and 4790k's 

Specs: AMD FX 6300 @ 4ghz, Asus R9 270 OC, 8gb Corsair xms3, Cooler Master GX 550w PSU, WD 500 blue, Gigabyte  GA-970A-DS3

I just downloaded and installed it 30 min ago and i have to tell you, i have not seen a port this bad since AC unity. 

First i start the game up and it runs in windowed mode. All the time. And every time i have to hit ALT ENTER. 

So 2nd think is that this shit eats up RAM and it never stops. Right now its using 3.5 gb of it. 

3d thing is stuttering. Literally the most common problem and it happens to everyone. It stutter so badly that you can't even drive in a straight line. 

4th thing is low fps, i have almost recommended req and it runs like shit. I don't believe  that on MEDIUM i can only get avg of 50fps and that is on 900p. 

Oh and it drops to like 20fps. 

If this is the way its gonna stay then they should not have even released it on PC. They should have kept it a console exclusive, Why not, you get better fps on a fucking 360. 

Well this is one of the best ports ive seen tbh. I

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C

do you people not realize that this is a common issue, like 10% of people stutter even on gtx 980's and 4790k's 

that does not mean its bad 10% is quite low. We dont know what kinda things you have done on that computer maybe you installed some 3rd party driver that might conflict whit the game devs dont know evry fucking piece of software on the planet and optimizing it for evrything would literally take ages remember hardware might be good but your software might be complete shit full of bloat and stuff we dont know maybe you dont even know. its like holy shit you guys expect slapping new engine from 2015 on to 30 years old nissan and expect it to work no you need to get compatible stuff not evrything works together get that through your thick skull

I like to see how GTA 5 struggles on medium on your 8350 when i have a 8320 @ 3.5GHZ 1.29V and 270X and i can play Very High settings around 45-60FPS..

Yeah right.....15.4 came out

It came out on 4/12/15, GTA 5 on PC came out on 4/14/15.

http://www.pcgamer.com/gta-5-delayed-again-on-pc/

At what settings its stable 60 for you? 50 doesnt count. It has to be stable 60.

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.

I just downloaded and installed it 30 min ago and i have to tell you, i have not seen a port this bad since AC unity. 

First i start the game up and it runs in windowed mode. All the time. And every time i have to hit ALT ENTER. 

So 2nd think is that this shit eats up RAM and it never stops. Right now its using 3.5 gb of it. 

3d thing is stuttering. Literally the most common problem and it happens to everyone. It stutter so badly that you can't even drive in a straight line. 

4th thing is low fps, i have almost recommended req and it runs like shit. I don't believe  that on MEDIUM i can only get avg of 50fps and that is on 900p. 

Oh and it drops to like 20fps. 

If this is the way its gonna stay then they should not have even released it on PC. They should have kept it a console exclusive, Why not, you get better fps on a fucking 360.

I'm having pretty similar issues with a 6300 and a 290x and it runs fine during the shooting section but after I got into the car the game became unplayable, i assumed it was my graphics driver so I downloaded the gta 5 driver and am hoping that fixes it

Why do you always die right after I fix you?

I cant believe people are slating the AMD FX cpus here, because they are not running GTA 5 that bad at all. Dont get me wrong here, as I am not saying they are running the game as well as an intel CPU. I am running it on an FX4300 and a GTX780 at very high settings, and not having a single issue at all where the actual gameplay is concerned. most time I am hitting above 60fps at 1080p, with the occasional dip to 45fps when there is a lot of explosions going on around me. Only issue I am facing is connecting to online every so often, mainly when I am trying to join a session that my friends are in. I have already completed the main story arc to boot, and have put a good few hours in online. Even my boyfriend bought a copy, and he is playing it on a Phenom 9850 and a GT630, albeit at the lowest settings on pretty much everything. He is still hitting a steady and playable 30fps with it, with the occasional jump into the 40's. He could do with a better GPU in all honesty, but I will be building him a new system at some point in the near future.

I will say however, I was surprised that GTA5 works as well as it does with my CPU. I was expecting to only hit 30fps at most with it lol.

Everyone in this thread is missing the point that he has an FX-6300, which will be far lesser in terms of performance in comparison to the Intel CPUs mentioned.

Bad, bad fanboy! I run on an FX-6300 and GTX 970 and run on nearly ultra with extremely rare frame dips. OP use DDU to reinstall drivers, turn off Vsync and turn down everything in the advanced section. The weak link for you in this game is your graphics card. Getting an Intel CPU won't solve all your problems

Nude Fist 1: i5-4590-ASRock h97 Anniversary-16gb Samsung 1333mhz-MSI GTX 970-Corsair 300r-Seagate HDD(s)-EVGA SuperNOVA 750b2

Name comes from anagramed sticker for "TUF Inside" (A sticker that came with my original ASUS motherboard)

My 4670K is at 100% load so my framerate significantly drops when there's a lot of action and I'm getting micro-stuttering throughout the gameplay. This game seems to need a high-end i7 to keep it smooth.

i7 9700K @ 5 GHz, ASUS DUAL RTX 3070 (OC), Gigabyte Z390 Gaming SLI, 2x8 HyperX Predator 3200 MHz

GTA V ran aweseemo!

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

At what settings its stable 60 for you? 50 doesnt count. It has to be stable 60.

Hence 45-60FPS.....

Just FYI, turn everything off in the Advanced Graphics tab.  That will help hugely for anyone CPU-bottlenecked already.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.