Also available in RGB.

All I can imagine is a guy wrapping an RGB strip around his knob

Thanks for the horrible mental image

idk

Just now, Lurick said:

Now available! Condoms by Zalman.

For when you want to fuck everything!

Also available in RGB.

they would probably break right as you cum or weigh 10kg and be made with low quality thick aluminium

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Just now, Bananasplit_00 said:

they would probably break right as you cum or weigh 10kg and be made with low quality thick aluminium

*copper

[GUIDE] LGA 771 Mod for Dell Vostro 220 [GUIDE] LGA 775 BSEL Mod [BUILD] The Mighty Radeon-Powered Dell [VIDEO] Evolution of Intel CPUs

Can you game on an 8-year-old i7? Is the 4-year-old GTX 660 still relevant? Upgrading the HP Pro 3500

Main Rig:

Spoiler

CPU Intel Core i7 4930k @ 4.3GHz | Motherboard ASUS P9X79 Deluxe | RAM Hynix 32GB (8x4GB) 2133MHz CL11 | GPU Gigabyte GTX 980Ti G1 Gaming | Case NZXT Phantom 410 | Storage Samsung 850EVO 500GB, Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU Cooler Master G650M (650W) | Monitors x1 Dell U2515H, x2 Dell 1907FP | Cooling Noctua NH-D14 w. x2 NF-F12 iPPC-2000 PWM | Keyboard Logitech G610 ORION BROWN | Mouse Logitech Performance MX | OS Microsoft Windows 10 Pro x64

2 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

cases, monitors, coolers, thermalpaste, fans and probably a few more things

Seems like they make keyboards and mice too.

[GUIDE] LGA 771 Mod for Dell Vostro 220 [GUIDE] LGA 775 BSEL Mod [BUILD] The Mighty Radeon-Powered Dell [VIDEO] Evolution of Intel CPUs

Can you game on an 8-year-old i7? Is the 4-year-old GTX 660 still relevant? Upgrading the HP Pro 3500

Main Rig:

Spoiler

CPU Intel Core i7 4930k @ 4.3GHz | Motherboard ASUS P9X79 Deluxe | RAM Hynix 32GB (8x4GB) 2133MHz CL11 | GPU Gigabyte GTX 980Ti G1 Gaming | Case NZXT Phantom 410 | Storage Samsung 850EVO 500GB, Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU Cooler Master G650M (650W) | Monitors x1 Dell U2515H, x2 Dell 1907FP | Cooling Noctua NH-D14 w. x2 NF-F12 iPPC-2000 PWM | Keyboard Logitech G610 ORION BROWN | Mouse Logitech Performance MX | OS Microsoft Windows 10 Pro x64

Just now, oskarha said:

*copper

*fans with red LEDs

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

*fans with red LEDs

nonono fans with blue leds and no shrouds.

Spoiler

Bilderesultat for zalman copper cpu cooler

Main Rig:

Spoiler

3 minutes ago, oskarha said:

nonono fans with blue leds and no shrouds.

Hide contents

nonononono this thing:

Spoiler

DF12_B_04.jpg

DF12_B_02.jpg

Builds:

Spoiler

1 minute ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

nonononono this thing:

Hide contents

DF12_B_04.jpg

DF12_B_02.jpg

Those small fan blades look so fragile.

Main Rig:

Spoiler

i am building a pc for the first time i told my friends they think my computer is going to be trash and get like 1 fps on word. Since i am only paying $800.

8 minutes ago, Brbm gaming said:

i am building a pc for the first time i told my friends they think my computer is going to be trash and get like 1 fps on word. Since i am only paying $800.

the "bin bin" rig in my sig cost me a total of 350€

RyzenAir : AMD R5 3600 | AsRock AB350M Pro4 | 32gb Aegis DDR4 3000 | GTX 1070 FE | Fractal Design Node 804
RyzenITX : Ryzen 7 1700 | GA-AB350N-Gaming WIFI | 16gb DDR4 2666 | GTX 1060 | Cougar QBX 

PSU Tier list

2 hours ago, Space Reptile said:

the "bin bin" rig in my sig cost me a total of 350€

how

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

Just now, themctipers said:

how

CPU RAM SSD where 135
GPU was 133
Case was 30 

PSU was 12

Board was 40 

its called used parts my friend 

RyzenAir : AMD R5 3600 | AsRock AB350M Pro4 | 32gb Aegis DDR4 3000 | GTX 1070 FE | Fractal Design Node 804
RyzenITX : Ryzen 7 1700 | GA-AB350N-Gaming WIFI | 16gb DDR4 2666 | GTX 1060 | Cougar QBX 

PSU Tier list

15 minutes ago, Space Reptile said:

CPU RAM SSD where 135
GPU was 133
Case was 30 

PSU was 12

Board was 40 

its called used parts my friend 

the only thing that is really surprising about those prices is the cheap SSD. all the other prices are pretty standard for the used market

Builds:

Spoiler

14 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

the only thing that is really surprising about those prices is the cheap SSD. all the other prices are pretty standard for the used market

its a 60gb  OCZ solid 3 , was thrown in pretty much for free in the bundle wich was a buddys old pc (minus hdds and psu/gpu) 

PSU Tier list

Just now, Space Reptile said:

its a 60gb  OCZ solid 3 , was thrown in pretty much for free in the bundle wich was a buddys old pc (minus hdds and psu/gpu) 

oh god get something larger, 60GB SSDs are hell on earth.  anyway that makes the build price pretty resonable tbh, maybe the GPU was on the cheap side a bit but nothing special really

Builds:

Spoiler

26 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

oh god get something larger, 60GB SSDs are hell on earth.  anyway that makes the build price pretty resonable tbh, maybe the GPU was on the cheap side a bit but nothing special really

uhm why are 60gb ssds hell on earth? i use it exclusively as boot drive and w10 is only 30ish gigs in size 

PSU Tier list

On 1/16/2013 at 4:40 AM, Rwa said:

- After I've fixed a computer for a friend or relative, they always blame me for every future problem.

Its this exact reason why I stopped fixing computers for free for anyone but direct relatives and very close friends. I used to get phone calls from neighbors when I lived with my parents growing up all of the time asking for free computer advice and it gets old real fast. I started asking $20 US to look at it (in 2002 when I was in HS) and it at least filtered out the constant calls and folks would attempt to fix it themselves before paying me to do it.

TLDR; If you gonna be some ones personal IT Guy, you should at least get paid for it.

41 minutes ago, Space Reptile said:

uhm why are 60gb ssds hell on earth? i use it exclusively as boot drive and w10 is only 30ish gigs in size 

because they fill up with shit after about a month of use, nothing you can do about it either usiually. then you are stuck with a perpetually full C: drive which is a huge pain in the ass.

Builds:

Spoiler

because they fill up with shit after about a month of use, nothing you can do about it either usiually. then you are stuck with a perpetually full C: drive which is a huge pain in the ass.

Windirstat is amazing and always helped me to keep the trash low 

PSU Tier list

1 minute ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

Same reason why 8GB android devices are hell as well.

1 minute ago, Space Reptile said:

Take it a step further and use Windirstat to help you create custom folder rules in Bleachbit.

Just now, Space Reptile said:

wont help you forever, i never managed to find a way to keep it clean without going through everything atleast once a week and nukeing everything like temp files, shit that installers left, browser data and so on and you still wont be able to find everything. it piles up in the end. i can not recomend that anyone uses a C: drive with less then 200GB of storage. 120GB is fine if you are on a tight budget but i wont be recomending anyone one of those either

Builds:

Spoiler

10 hours ago, Space Reptile said:

they're hell on earth because if you use it for anything else..

9 hours ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

wont help you forever, i never managed to find a way to keep it clean without going through everything atleast once a week and nukeing everything like temp files, shit that installers left, browser data and so on and you still wont be able to find everything. it piles up in the end. i can not recomend that anyone uses a C: drive with less then 200GB of storage. 120GB is fine if you are on a tight budget but i wont be recomending anyone one of those either

it actually helped me a fuck ton of times. :) but I use wiztree

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

10 hours ago, Chaoix said:

Its this exact reason why I stopped fixing computers for free for anyone but direct relatives and very close friends. I used to get phone calls from neighbors when I lived with my parents growing up all of the time asking for free computer advice and it gets old real fast. I started asking $20 US to look at it (in 2002 when I was in HS) and it at least filtered out the constant calls and folks would attempt to fix it themselves before paying me to do it.

TLDR; If you gonna be some ones personal IT Guy, you should at least get paid for it.

I don't even fix my parents pc for free(I don't take money) 

Here are a few rules if you need my help with your pc/lap/phone

1)dont tell me what/how to do

2)if I say a piece of hardware needs to be replaced It Needs to be replaced /upgraded

3)don't call me, just text I will get back when I am free

4)have the human decency to buy me lunch / beer as I just saved you 2000+rupeea