what's in your wish list

So thought it would be fun to see what people are craving on amazon. I know personally I'm constantly adding to list usually with stuff I could never afford or really ever need but for the sake of the form I've cleaned out the dream purchases and left the more immediate and realistic purchases. You don't have to do the same if you can't afford it but want it leave it in I just had far too many to leave in. 

also for anyone wondering the telescope and camera are for time-lapse I'm not weird just wanted to try it out as there are some really cool videos out there and want to see how difficult it would be and the camera is sh** because I would prob only use it a few times so can't justify spending real money on it.

post-197450-0-68293200-1428872300_thumb.

post-197450-0-41536300-1428872316_thumb.

post-197450-0-59973000-1428872331_thumb. 

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary numbers and those who don’t

bulgara, oh nono

Multipass

Keyboards.

I've turned into a keyboard whore

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

Something like a 55-200 or 300mm lens for my D5100 for summer when im going to SF, GTA V though i just really dont want to spend much money at the moment (Probably going to buy it in a steam sale sometime later).

My Rig: AMD Ryzen 5800x3D | Scythe Fuma 2 | RX6600XT Red Devil | B550M Steel Legend | Fury Renegade 32GB 3600MTs | 980 Pro Gen4 - RAID0 - Kingston A400 480GB x2 RAID1 - Seagate Barracuda 1TB x2 | Fractal Design Integra M 650W | InWin 103 | Mic. - SM57 | Headphones - Sony MDR-1A | Keyboard - Roccat Vulcan 100 AIMO | Mouse - Steelseries Rival 310 | Monitor - Dell S3422DWG

Me?

Well in order -

5820K + Sabertooth X99 or Rampage V Extreme + Corsair 16 GB Dominator Platinums

1 TB SSD

4 Corsair quiet editions fans SP

5 Corsair Queit editon fans AF

Lets all ripperoni in pepperoni

Don't have a wishlist to show, but I want to get 

- A new keyboard

- Better CPU (and I suppose motherboard too)

- Better GPU

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Me?

Well in order -

5820K + Sabertooth X99 or Rampage V Extreme + Corsair 16 GB Dominator Platinums

1 TB SSD

4 Corsair quiet editions fans SP

5 Corsair Queit editon fans AF

Jesus man why would you spend so much on a motherboard+ram and only use a 5820k? Seriously you're getting robbed for that corsair and Asus stuff

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

http://amzn.com/w/PTVXEQ403OH7

Random stuff. I'm a coffee person, and I am thinking of getting into Safety razor shaving. 

And finally, I have been wanting a decent 27" 1440p monitor that is good for photo editing, So I can be more productive with my primary job and my photography. 

Oh, and munchkins is a super fun game...

MY BIRTHDAY IS FRIDAY hint hint

post-49487-0-14013100-1428872574_thumb.p

post-49487-0-14013100-1428872574_thumb.p

D3SL91 | Ethan | Gaming+Work System | NAS System | Photo: Nikon D750 + D5200

Tech stuff:

• Core i7 3632qm
  • LG Optimus F6
  • Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3
  • DDR3 RAM(anything at this point)
  • Radeon R7 260x
  • Some Steam games(Like Sims 3 expansions)
  • Some low end pre-built machine(for teh lolz)

This is all I can think of for now.

I... I want the new Intel 750 series SSD.

Pretty please?

Simple nuff, 295x2      :3

Then finally, my build will be complete and i can post screens.

OH and i need my new damn case to get here.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

Nikon D750 and a few lenses

Fujifilm x-T1 and a couple lenses

Jaguar xf

Acer Predator  XB270HU

Pair of Titan X's

Full stainless hardline water cooling.

Intel 750

And for Amazon to show when a place is out of stock. Ordered some phantom glass for when I friend is in the states but the buggers only sent it on Thursday and now it's gonna be too late. The suck.

I don'T PreSS caPs.. I juST Hit THe keYboARd so HarD iT CriTs :P

Quote or @dzzope to get my attention..

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

tXzRsJK.png

Dust....

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600 Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: 32Gb DDR4  GPU(s): MSI 6800-XT Case: NZXT H440 Storage: 4x 250gb SSD + 2TB HDD PSU: Corsair RM850x with CableMod Displays: 1 x Asus ROG Swift And 3 x 24" 1080p Cooling: H100i Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Mouse: Corsair M65 RGB Sound: AKG 553 Operating System: Windows 10

Current PC: 

http://i.imgur.com/ubYSO3f.jpg          http://i.imgur.com/xhpDcqd.jpg

tXzRsJK.png

Dust....

Don't recommend trying this but it just popped into my head, empty a deodorant can, get a bike pump with a ball needle, pull nozzle off, insert needle in to pipe and press down then pump air in to can till a decent pressure is attained and replace nozzle and you have yourself a free dust cannister that probably/might not explode.  

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary numbers and those who don’t

bulgara, oh nono

Multipass

Titan X SLI or 980 Ti SLI when its released.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Jesus man why would you spend so much on a motherboard+ram and only use a 5820k? Seriously you're getting robbed for that corsair and Asus stuff

Oh well ya see, I can't stand less then 16 gigs of ram. And I hate any other mobo then Asus. And i swore to my self to either stick with TUF or ROG. And the 5960x and 5930k are too expensive. The rig is meant to game :)

Oh well ya see, I can't stand less then 16 gigs of ram. And I hate any other mobo then Asus. And i swore to my self to either stick with TUF or ROG. And the 5960x and 5930k are too expensive. The rig is meant to game :)

My point was for the price of 16gb of Domplats you could get 32gb of Crucial memory or something

My point was for the price of 16gb of Domplats you could get 32gb of Crucial memory or something

Yeah but that takes away the awesome support and bragging rights.

Corsair is the best RMA company for me...

Why?

Because I can literally drive 10-20mins and file and RMA and get a replacement...

And they look nice, I actually stick to a rule that I will only but stuff from -

AMD

Intel

Asus

MSI

Corsair

Logitech

Phanteks

Seagate

Anything else is just bullshit for me.

Yeah but that takes away the awesome support and bragging rights.

Corsair is the best RMA company for me...

Why?

Because I can literally drive 10-20mins and file and RMA and get a replacement...

And they look nice, I actually stick to a rule that I will only but stuff from -

AMD

Intel

Asus

MSI

Corsair

Logitech

Phanteks

Seagate

Anything else is just bullshit for me.

So you're a fanboy?

So you're a fanboy?

Naa, just experience with any other company I have tried has given horrible results

Eg -

Samsung refused RMA to 840 EVO

My first GPU, Nvidia PNY gt 630's fans stopped randomly and it died

Sapphire and gigabytes gpu's refused to work with 144hz

ASrock never sent me back my 970 mobo

Etc.