what's in your wish list

Add G.Skill to the list. Dominators are a huge waste of money. also, maybe the problem with your 144hz monitor was because you used single link dvi, was the case in the beginning for me aswell.

Never liked gskill, design looks shit.

And the only cables I have used is dvi d and siplasyport

Lets all ripperoni in pepperoni

Yeah but that takes away the awesome support and bragging rights.

Corsair is the best RMA company for me...

Why?

Because I can literally drive 10-20mins and file and RMA and get a replacement...

And they look nice, I actually stick to a rule that I will only but stuff from -

AMD

Intel

Asus

MSI

Corsair

Logitech

Phanteks

Seagate

Anything else is just bullshit for me.

I don't see Nvidia on that list :ph34r:

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

I don't see Nvidia on that list :ph34r:

Maybe bc NVidia doesnt really make the cards, AMD may be on the list because of processors.

My Rig: AMD Ryzen 5800x3D | Scythe Fuma 2 | RX6600XT Red Devil | B550M Steel Legend | Fury Renegade 32GB 3600MTs | 980 Pro Gen4 - RAID0 - Kingston A400 480GB x2 RAID1 - Seagate Barracuda 1TB x2 | Fractal Design Integra M 650W | InWin 103 | Mic. - SM57 | Headphones - Sony MDR-1A | Keyboard - Roccat Vulcan 100 AIMO | Mouse - Steelseries Rival 310 | Monitor - Dell S3422DWG