SLIMasterRace Club

VioDuskar

I need to find my original SLI card (as in pre Nvidia).

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

I have two 980 HOFS in SLI!  :D

So pretty.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

you guys and your clean x99 with custom sleeves and matching colors.

super jelly right now.

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

^^^

that's beautiful.

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

^^^

that's beautiful.

Thanks, still a work in progress, rest is in my build log :P

I've had SLI for a week  now! 2x 970, coming from single 680

I'm in, running two Asus GTX 680 "TOP" editions in SLI.  Getting pretty old now though, and only two gigs of vram each  :(

Damn, aren't those the triple slot cards? They OC REALLY well though, my 680 one of those.

"It's a taxi, it has a FARE METER."

Dude where did you get that white coil thingy around the tubing? Me want.

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C

I want in with my 970 SLI :P

-Pic Snip-

Even though I follow your build log and have already seen it, that picture made me jizz again.

Damn man, your build is so fucking amazing.

EKWB :) but many shops sell them, just google "anti-kink coil" :) diameter for the X61 is 13mm

Link -> http://www.ekwb.com/shop/accessories/tubing/anti-kink.html?limit=all&order=price&dir=asc

What would I get for a H100i?

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C

What would I get for a H100i?

Google says the outer diameter is 3/4" (19mm), so the 19,1mm is the one you should be after :)

Google says the outer diameter is 3/4" (19mm), so the 19,1mm is the one you should be after :)

Sweet. ;)

Damn, aren't those the triple slot cards? They OC REALLY well though, my 680 one of those.

Yep! they are the ollll triple slot cards, take up a lot of space, but are fairly quiet and your'e right they do OC really well.  The one, if I push it, go's upwards of nearly 1500mhz stably, and the other (bought at a later date so I think they were running out of binned chips) gets to about 1350 before calling it quits.

The cards I want to SLI are never in stock :(

Also http://www.evga.com/articles/00919/EVGA-Pro-SLI-Bridges-V2/

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

SLI 970s here.  EVGA SSC models.   Boring sure.  But they work great.   And I think they look pretty dang good. 

DSC_0467.jpg

DSC_0473.JPG

Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

980s 2-way SLI check out my gallery for my build :)

:D welcome in!

SLI 970s here.  EVGA SSC models.   Boring sure.  But they work great.   And I think they look pretty dang good. 

so sexy! welcome to the club!

I've got 970s in sli and my core clock is 1538 on air, no water. Max temp is 65c

dang, silicon lottery winner! you're in!

I've had SLI for a week  now! 2x 970, coming from single 680

you're in!

What cooler is that?

SLI master race club here I come. I just purchased 2 EVGA GeForce Titan X's from Newegg.

Also bought this

main_header.jpg

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

SLI master race club here I come. I just purchased 2 EVGA GeForce Titan X's from Newegg.

Also bought this

-Snip-

That picture reminds me off somthing. Does anyone know if there is a good looking sli Bridge, i could use on my Asus X99 Deluxe? The golden one is way too ugly.

CPU: i7 5930k @4.3 GHz, Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe, RAM: 32 GB Crucial Ballistix Sport ddr4 (2400 MHz), GPU: 2 x Gigabyte gtx 970 G1 Gaming @ 1500 MHz,

Case: Corsair obsidian 750d, Storage: Samsung 850 Pro ssd (512GB) and 3TB WD Black, PSU: Coolermaster v850, Display: Asus Rog swift,                             

Cooling: Coolermaster Nepton 280L, Keyboard: Corsair Vengence K70 RGB (Mx-red), Mouse: Roccat Kone XTD Optical, Sound: Creative Soundblaster ZxR paired with Audioengine A5+