SLIMasterRace Club

VioDuskar

I'm sorry, but that's a massive waste of a case for what's in there

ORLY? i plan on putting 5 rads, 2 pumps, and 2 resses in there, but i don't have the cash right now.

eventually i want to buy an E-ATX MB when i move over to DDR4 and intel.

sli of 980 g1 gaming here

in!

I don't know if I can still be a member, I will be going from 970Sil to a 980Ti very soon

i'll still list you as 970 and move you to honorary once your Ti gets in.

So this happened. (sorry about pic quality).

damn, that was fast! what do you plan on doing with the old ones? i'd love to go 3 way :P

Add me in. 2x SLI EVGA 980's w/ ACX 2.0 

Done!

2 980s

you in

Count me in, I have 2 EVGA 780tis in my machine(will upload pics later)

and 2 Zotac 970s in the rig I build for my sister, pics not guarenteed

make your sister get an account so she can join!

i'll list both for you though!

Count me in, 980ti SLI masturr.

NICE

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

Me GTX 770 SLI. :)

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

Me GTX 770 SLI. :)

Gothca!

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

I have retired my GTX 760s and have ordered a GTX 980, should be here tuesday. 

Bye bye SLI. I'll miss you. :(

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

good night sweet prince. may flights of angels lead thee to thy honorary title.

Why no 980TI  :(

980 is death, saw people selling it for 400 euro or something like that  :o

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Why no 980TI  :(

980 is death, saw people selling it for 400 euro or something like that  :o

Because I don't have the money. And I am running at 1080p.

i'll still list you as 970 and move you to honorary once your Ti gets in.

I have the 980Ti, you can move me to honorary, thanks :)

Today I removed my two 980 SCs to put in my new 980 ti G1. I'm very happy to no longer be a part of the SLI club. The music is shitty; the drinks are over priced; and the Tuesday bouncer is an ass hole.

Today I removed my two 980 SCs to put in my new 980 ti G1. I'm very happy to no longer be a part of the SLI club. The music is shitty; the drinks are over priced; and the Tuesday bouncer is an ass hole.

so ugh, you looking to get rid of some 980s?

Because I don't have the money. And I am running at 1080p.

Lmao a 980 for 1080P 60hz? A 980 can easily do 1440p 60FPS even 4K @ 40-50FPS.

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Lmao a 980 for 1080P 60hz? A 980 can easily do 1440p 60FPS even 4K @ 40-50FPS.

Some games I play go below 60FPS at 1080p with the 970 under stress. 

Also, if I can buy the GTX 980, why would I not?

Some games I play go below 60FPS at 1080p with the 970 under stress. 

Also, if I can buy the GTX 980, why would I not?

Because the 980 is bad price for performance. It's either the 390 at 350$ or the 980Ti 650$.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Because the 980 is bad price for performance. It's either the 390 at 350$ or the 980Ti 650$.

I have ordered it for ~$500 (EVGA ACX) from bestbuy because I have had credit that I have been meaning to spend. I would not normally shop there. 

I think that is a pretty good price. I mean my 2 760s cost $540. And they had more core power, but less vRAM. 

I have ordered it for ~$500 (EVGA ACX) from bestbuy because I have had credit that I have been meaning to spend. I would not normally shop there. 

I think that is a pretty good price. I mean my 2 760s cost $540. And they had more core power, but less vRAM. 

And the 980Ti reference costs 650$ in the US or 669$ for the MSI version (you lucky bastards) while performing like 70% better then a 980.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

And the 980Ti reference costs 650$ in the US or 669$ for the MSI version (you lucky bastards) while performing like 70% better then a 980.

And I have just over $540. That won't get me a Ti. 

so ugh, you looking to get rid of some 980s?

They're up in the classified section already. ;)

I hope I can pick up my second 770 soon :(

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Does it have to be in my main PC to count? I've got a 590 arriving sometime this week.

Spoiler

4790k @ 4.5Ghz 1.180v NZXT Kraken X31 | MSI Z97 Krait | Kingston Hyper X Fury 32GB 1866Mhz, 2 DIMMs white and 2 black | GTX 980 Ti - G1 Gaming | GTX 680 - Reference | SilverStone ST75F-P | Phanteks Enthoo Pro

Does it have to be in my main PC to count? I've got a 590 arriving sometime this week.

no, you can still get honorary on an older or side rig.

no, you can still get honorary on an older or side rig.

Cool, I'll post an update once everything arrives.

Spoiler

4790k @ 4.5Ghz 1.180v NZXT Kraken X31 | MSI Z97 Krait | Kingston Hyper X Fury 32GB 1866Mhz, 2 DIMMs white and 2 black | GTX 980 Ti - G1 Gaming | GTX 680 - Reference | SilverStone ST75F-P | Phanteks Enthoo Pro

780 SLI!

sweet! added you, pics?