Any tea drinkers?

Ryou-kun

Quick questions.

Anyone is a tea drinkers?

If so, do you guys know any good tea that taste good and helps with your mind at morning such as refreshing your mind to think better at morning when you wake up?

I am trying to find an alternative tea.

I'll be honest, I absolutely hate tea.

However, in my recent travels to China I was forced to go to a tea ceremony. There were two nice ones. One of them was Jasmine tea, which might be good for what you're after.

Sig under construction.

Quick questions.

Anyone is a tea drinkers?

If so, do you guys know any good tea that taste good and helps with your mind at morning such as refreshing your mind to think better at morning when you wake up?

I am trying to find an alternative tea.

What Tea? :wacko:

sweet tea.

reppin' the south.

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

What Tea? :wacko:

Hmm, any tea as long it doesn't contain caffeine.

I mostly drink Green Tea, so I am trying to find an alternative ones. :P

Green tea or black tea might give you the refresher that you need in the morning. It's nowhere near as caffeine rich as coffee but it works for me.

I currently have a pack of First Flush black tea. I usually drink it with 1/4 of milk (proper eruopean milk, not USA water-milk) and 2 pieces of sugar. Absolute godsent. :)

I'm not so much of a green tea fan as i think it tastes too plant-y

who cares...

im a big fan of the twinnings Chamomile, Honey & Vanilla, it just calms me down in the morning

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

Just drink sweet tea :3 it's nice (just don't put too much sugar) + it wakes you up if sweet and cold.

Where I hang out: The Garage - Car Enthusiast Club

My cars: 2006 Mazda RX-8 (MT) | 2014 Mazda 6 (AT) | 2009 Honda Jazz (AT)

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold

Well green tea does contain caffeine. Not much but it does.

who cares...

Once i tought tea was not bad and i tried it but then i was litrally sick for a week no joke :unsure:

Well green tea does contain caffeine. Not much but it does.

Really? Interesting. I could have sworn I read it somewhere that it doesn't contain any caffeine.

Tea glorious tea! I don't drink it much, but I do like a good cuppa. Mainly earl grey or builder breakfast tea, I'm not too good with other herbal teas really.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Really? Interesting. I could have sworn I read it somewhere that it doesn't contain any caffeine.

It varies from plant to plant. I actually recently did a concentration determination of cafeine in various different green teas from the supermarked in the lab. Results aren't in yet, but it's far less that you'd need to be concerned about. ;)

who cares...

proper eruopean milk, not USA water-milk

heh, "proper European" It's still not really a milk-milk.But I wonder how It is in US then :P

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

I'm a fan of Earl Grey.

or Lemon & Ginger tea with half a teaspoon of honey.

Both very refreshing.

tetley... mm

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

heh, "proper European" It's still not really a milk-milk.But I wonder how It is in US then :P

3.8% fat, the best that you can find in the grocery store. :D I personally don't like the milk directly off the cow. ;)

who cares...

I like earl grey, although I don't drink tea every day. I also pour absurd quantities of lemon juice and honey in it, sooo...

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

I love a cuppa of english breakfast stuff in the morning to star my day. I have milk no sugar.

Just drink sweet tea :3 it's nice (just don't put too much sugar) + it wakes you up if sweet and cold.

Yep. The dining hall here brews it all day. Sometimes I prefer to just skip the ice and drink it hot. 

do you guys know any good tea that taste good?

Tastes best when brewed in the harbor

tumblr_mx4nb9BlNr1smcbm7o1_400.gif

work it ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ harder, make it (ง •̀_•́)ง better, do it ᕦ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕤ faster, raise ur ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ donger

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ HARDER, BETTER, FASTER, DONGER! ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ