Any tea drinkers?

Ryou-kun

Yorkshire Tea master race. 

It's so fucking posh, it has cricket on the box. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

English breakfast all the way!

2 sugars and milk not too strong

Failed to load signature. Error 404 - Witty comment not found

Tastes best when brewed in the harbor

Laughed waay too much at this  :lol:

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

sweet tea.

reppin' the south.

I am from Oregon, my cousin is in Nashville (He is in a band), he loves sweet tea he even has an accent now (Its been 4 years since he moved) I love to visit but he is like you should move here ( I play a few instruments) and my thoughts are "Errrmmmm no thanks" I cannot stand sweet tea or the way people are always so nice (At least the stores and restaurants...)

I am from Oregon, my cousin is in Nashville (He is in a band), he loves sweet tea he even has an accent now (Its been 4 years since he moved) I love to visit but he is like you should move here ( I play a few instruments) and my thoughts are "Errrmmmm no thanks" I cannot stand sweet tea or the way people are always so nice (At least the stores and restaurants...)

hey, we make unsweet tea too.

can't stop southern hospitality either.

i wouldn't move to nashville. it's overhyped.

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

hey, we make unsweet tea too.

can't stop southern hospitality either.

i wouldn't move to nashville. it's overhyped.

I am very much a Northwesterner... no way around it... I am from Portland and anywhere I go people seem to be able to guess it :P 

Ended up making a cup of earl gray because of this thread.

kRoyGoDl.jpg

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"