(start @ about 9:30)

I'm not sure how many of you have heard of this guy, but back before anyone knew about LTT or TTL and back when Logan was still making videos for TigerDirect (how many of you remember those?!) and before most of the PC modders channels were developed, he was was really big (relatively speaking) when it came to PC channels.

Eventually though his channel died down because of his personal issues but it seems he will be making a comeback by periodically posting videos on TTLs channel. TTL will be sending him some parts to help him build a rig and get him started.

Hopefully Linus won't mind this (if so, by all means, delete this thread) but I'm curious how many people used to watch TJs videos and are excited to see what he's going to come up with.

Wow, an old timer. Never watch one of his videos........

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

I've never heard of this guy, but its as good of a time as any to learn about him.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

I've never heard of this guy, but its as good of a time as any to learn about him.

Wow, an old timer. Never watch one of his videos........

Pity he deleted his old channel so I can't show you any of his old  videos but he did make many helpful videos and awesome build log videos.

Also, I wonder how many people used to watch Logan's TigerDirect videos :lol:.

It's amazing how quickly the collective memory of the Internet forgets. Back when Logan was making videos for Tiger wasn't really *that* long ago, but I'm guilty of it too. I have no idea who TJ Harlow is...

Also, I wonder how many people used to watch Logan's TigerDirect videos :lol:.

I used to watch a couple of his videos and he was funny on those videos too  :lol:

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

It's amazing how quickly the collective memory of the Internet forgets. Back when Logan was making videos for Tiger wasn't really *that* long ago, but I'm guilty of it too. I have no idea who TJ Harlow is...

I know it wasn't long ago, I was just meant that the only other person I watched at the time who made videos about PCs (just a few videos here and there) who's still active and I still watch, was Logan. I believe TJ started becoming less and less active a bit after the time when nVidia launched their last nForce chipsets so around 2007/2008.

5/6 years is ages in YouTube/internet years :lol:.

TF İS BACK O.o ouu i was a fello follower of him back than

He is the hero this forum deserves but not the one it needs right now.So we'll hunt him because he can take it because he is not our hero he is a silent guardian 

a watchful protector A Dark Knight

Wow...hearing that name makes me think back.  Makes me think though whatever happened to Yoshi DeHerrera

3930k | RIVBE | 32GB Dominator Plat. | Titan XP | Intel 750 1.6TB | Mellanox 10Gb NIC | AX1200i 

Custom TJ07 | 2xD5 pumps | EK Supremacy EVO | EK Titan XP | EK RIVBE Block | Cu Tubing | 25x120mm Rad

Samsung U28D590D 4K | Leopold Otaku w/Browns | Corsair M65 | Corsair SP2500 | Sennheiser HD595

• 4 weeks later...

Dang this is really good news for me, he was my true inspiration to start building rigs before I even knew of Linus. My first video I ever watched from Liuns was NCIX Tech Tips 21, the AMD Dragon review.

For people who remember his channel was deleted, but you can still find a snapshot on the Internet Archive.

http://web.archive.org/web/20100409094825/http://www.youtube.com/user/tjharlow

I'm pretty old school but even i dont know who he is ...

Interested in Business and Technology

• 1 month later...

His antec builds back then were to die for. his videos in the basement and the amazing build logs i actually miss them. Happy he's back :D

• 6 months later...

I remember. Holy shit these were the days

I remember him and im pretty young, some of the first yt videos I looked at were of him.  I used to have to load the videos and then go and make a sandwich so I could watch them uninterrupted  :D The good old days

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones