Your first kiss?

STRMfrmXMN

mine was pretty akward,

we went with school to paris, was talking with a girl i know, unexpected bump and then it happend, just we know, others didnt even notice since it didnt last long, it's akward...

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Eh, give it a couple years. Having low self-esteem is not going to help you man!

There's a difference between self-esteem and being realistic, I am quite confident that I'd be a very good lover, I'm not a man of "Please me and you get nothing in return" like some douchebags who get their girlfriend to go down on him and they do nothing in return, I'd be the guy to keep going until she's satisfied. On top of that I love cuddling, at least that's what I think. What I KNOW is that I am an ugly ass guy, you can deny it all you want but that doesn't help you out either.

original.jpeg?1330733447

So many things I could write here... things like this.

When you cross each other's legs and do lots of kissing. Lots of neck kissing.

Did I mention I really like neck kisses xD

Amen to that brother

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

More giving or recieving?

I'll say it, she was great at them.

Recieving. Much the same experience as you

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

Recieving. Much the same experience as you

I'm a giver of many of hug from behind and surprise kiss. 

Girl I like now is definitely not the "love me in public" sort though. Have to restrain myself. xD

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

I'm a giver of many of hug from behind and surprise kiss. 

Girl I like now is definitely not the "love me in public" sort though. Have to restrain myself. xD

Shy is very cute. :) 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Shy is very cute. :)

She's not shy, just doesn't like PDA. She's not super outgoing either though.

I'm a bit shy to talk, but I will make it obvious I like you.

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Kissed my best friend in 2nd grade, he went along with it. We felt no shame, teacher wasn't happy about it at idgaf.

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

She's not shy, just doesn't like PDA. She's not super outgoing either though.

I'm a bit shy to talk, but I will make it obvious I like you.

PDA? 

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Public displays of affection.

Ah. Never heard of that abbreviation. 

Ah. Never heard of that abbreviation. 

Really? My school has signs with the rules all over the place saying "No public displays of affection (PDA) are to be tolerated..."

Maybe we just use it in the US more than other places.

Really? My school has signs with the rules all over the place saying "No public displays of affection (PDA) are to be tolerated..."

My school never cared about that. Heck, in college there were more gay couples making out with each other in the hallways. 

My school never cared about that. Heck, in college there were more gay couples making out with each other in the hallways. 

I've only ever had one teacher that really cared. A couple of them will go "Awwwwww" but usually they just pretend not to see it.

I've never heard of it here in Florida.. It's probably just your state :P

Other then that, no one!

Yet..

Intel i5-6600k (Cooled by a 212 evo) - Asus Z170-A - Asus Dual OC GTX 1060 - NZXT S340 - WD 1TB (Getting SSD this month, hopefully) - 8GB DDR4-2400

LG G4 - Asus Zenwatch 2

I've only ever had one teacher that really cared. A couple of them will go "Awwwwww" but usually they just pretend not to see it.

Teachers never commented on it in college. If it wasn't concerning them or having a negative impact on the college, then they pass it by without a care in the world. 

I've never heard of it here in Florida.. It's probably just your state :P

Other then that, no one!

Yet..

Errr, maybe it's just the West Coast... IDK xD

Teachers never commented on it in college. If it wasn't concerning them or having a negative impact on the college, then they pass it by without a care in the world. 

High school is most definitely not like this.

Errr, maybe it's just the West Coast... IDK xD

High school is most definitely not like this.

My secondary school (age 11-16) would have said more about people being very upfront with their relationship. But as college. (16+) try to treat you more like adults, they have no right to step in. 

My secondary school (age 11-16) would have said more about people being very upfront with their relationship. But as college. (16+) try to treat you more like adults, they have no right to step in. 

All of my teachers are super cool with me and she's really freaking smart (easily smarter than I am, she's in every class that I am but one year ahead of the grade standard) and she's really nice as well. They'd be fine with us. Always a good idea to make friends with teachers :D

Well i was 13 years old, met someone on the internet when i was 11. And never had a date or a girlfriend before.

We decided after we knew each other 2 years on the internet to go on a date in the real word.

Chosen location: Toy museum! Turned out to be an amazing location, no parents were with us, and there was someone to keep an eye on us.

And, there were a lot of hidden corners and stuff like that to do stuff... I was 13 so don't think too far!

During that very first date in my life, after being locked to my screen for 2 years, just like her, heaven opened.

It was at the circus section of the museum, it was so nice we visited the section twice! :D (you know why ^^)

A museum was never so intresting before O_O.

It was more than 4 years ago, but i still remember it like yesterday.

It's a visit i will never forget, and at this moment, the same girl is still with me. 

And after all those years. I still don't understand why O_o

Can some1 explain how girls work?! :D

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

All of my teachers are super cool with me and she's really freaking smart (easily smarter than I am, she's in every class that I am but one year ahead of the grade standard) and she's really nice as well. They'd be fine with us. Always a good idea to make friends with teachers :D

I only made friends with two teachers in school and then none of them in college. My woodwork teacher and I just discussed music together. Was great! 

If I were to have a boyfriend in my school, I wouldn't dare kiss him in view of my classmates knowing how bigoted a few of them were. 

Can some1 explain how girls work?! :D

They like things from Bath and Body Works. Once every month or so they become kinda grouchy and want chocolate and become apologetic. 

I only made friends with two teachers in school and then none of them in college. My woodwork teacher and I just discussed music together. Was great! 

If I were to have a boyfriend in my school, I wouldn't dare kiss him in view of my classmates knowing how bigoted a few of them were. 

My wood/metal shop teacher is pretty cool! I mean, I have other teachers that are cool as well but he's really chill.