Your first kiss?

STRMfrmXMN

I don't enjoy any. I just dislike being complimented even more. If there's something that I hate about myself, the last thing I want to hear is that I should be happy about it. I would rather want to change it. If I can't I'd rather be unhappy with it than be content with it.

I can understand that side of things. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

You're limerent so don't you get this a lot?

That's an interesting question, but not really. It's a mechanism that's been bred into the human organism through the evolutionary process to ensure successful mating, so it's more exclusive than it is general.

The thing is, since the industrial revolution it's not really been that necessary, but we do still have it, like the fight flight response etc. and it does still happen. :0/

It's a bit like love at first sight. It sounds like a fairy-tale (or maybe a nightmare depending on your point of view) but potentially it's just a result of pattern recognition and some kind of stimulus response (I really should read more about it) :0/

Edit: I'm pretty sure there's some Stockholm Syndrome influencing it also (I think there may be a part of me that actually might like to escape) but I guess it's complicated.

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

That's an interesting question, but not really. It's a mechanism that's been bred into the human organism through the evolutionary process to ensure successful mating, so it's more exclusive than it is general.

The thing is, since the industrial revolution it's not really been that necessary, but we do still have it, like the fight flight response etc. and it does still happen. :0/

It's a bit like love at first sight. It sounds like a fairy-tale but potentially it's just a result of pattern recognition and some kind of stimulus response (I really should read more about it) :0/

TIL on LTT xD

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

I don't enjoy any. I just dislike being complimented even more. If there's something that I hate about myself, the last thing I want to hear is that I should be happy about it. I would rather want to change it. If I can't I'd rather be unhappy with it than be content with it.

Thing is, I have depression so I have to be happy as can be all the time. Sounds terrible, I know but being happy and bubbly works for me so ya. Can't let anybody get me down!

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

With my first and only girlfriend i have had. Was out with a friend and she just got off work which was in the same city and we decided to meetup. And my friend went in to buy some things and we just started making out there in the middle of the street. I was embarresed by the people looking at us but just went with it. 

i5-6600k @4.1ghz | asus maximus VIII HERO | 16GB corsair veangence | Noctua NH-D15S | GTX970 g1 gaming | 2x 240gb hyperx SSD | 1TB WD | Define R5 

With my first and only girlfriend i have had. Was out with a friend and she just got off work which was in the same city and we decided to meetup. And my friend went in to buy some things and we just started making out there in the middle of the street. I was embarresed by the people looking at us but just went with it. 

awwww

Sorry, I'm one of those weird people who find PDA cute xD

awwww

Sorry, I'm one of those weird people who find PDA cute xD

That wasnt really the intention at all. I was expecting anything like that to happen at the time. 

i5-6600k @4.1ghz | asus maximus VIII HERO | 16GB corsair veangence | Noctua NH-D15S | GTX970 g1 gaming | 2x 240gb hyperx SSD | 1TB WD | Define R5 

Thing is, I have depression so I have to be happy as can be all the time. Sounds terrible, I know but being happy and bubbly works for me so ya. Can't let anybody get me down!

One would not think you have depression. You seem really jolly! 

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

TIL on LTT xD

Lols...

"Hello children...today we're going to be talking about...obsessive love. We did also hope to have an exploration of the topic through interpretive dance, but, unfortunately...it's been banned under at least five obscenity laws...

...so instead..."

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

One would not think you have depression. You seem really jolly! 

I got help for myself when I was 10 years old. Had to keep going somehow! I always tell people who feel depressed that counseling is readily available. I found help at 10, you need help now and you're plenty capable of finding it. It never hurts to talk about it and you'll feel a lot better about it afterwards.

I am a pretty jolly person normally, though it only takes one negative subject to get me down pretty hard. 

I got help for myself when I was 10 years old. Had to keep going somehow! I always tell people who feel depressed that counseling is readily available. I found help at 10, you need help now and you're plenty capable of finding it. It never hurts to talk about it and you'll feel a lot better about it afterwards.

I am a pretty jolly person normally, though it only takes one negative subject to get me down pretty hard. 

Yeah, I am the same when it comes to speaking about something bad. Though, I have massive mood swings that send me into terrible lows, then suddenly massive highs. 

Counter-Strike keeps me entertained :D

it was so long ago....hmm i'll just say i don't kiss and tell. ahh that first love though, good stuff, that heartless bitch. 

you had a heartless bitch... i had a trust issues bitch. 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

But why would you kiss a female dog? ;)

But why would you kiss a female dog? ;)

who wouldn't kiss this cutie patootie, she thought i was cheating with a beagle or something. 

help-dog-picture.jpg

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

Uhoh I was drunk, it happend somehow. Disco's can be fun. Probably I was 17 or something, was a little late on that  :ph34r: In case you mean with tongue. With only lips, well 14 with a good friend.

First love is a terrible thing :lol: Still being friends with this guy, sometimes we meet for a drink. We didn't match but he's still cool.  :P Johnny you fgt  :wub:   

well that was awkward for you I guess..

im just a 15 yo loner here... so never.. besides dating at this point is probably a bad idea ... right? right?

Could be worse. i'm 18 this year and still no

I was 4 years old.  I was a ring boy at a wedding and the kiss was in front of like 200 people late into the night by the edge of the dance floor.

First "make-out" was at like 11 playing Dare. 

Tough to recall the very first. My memory doesn't seem to really care about that stuff. 

I do remember 3 instances. Fairly sure the first one was in my house on my couch with a girl. I think I was around age 15. 

I've kissed many girls now that I think about it. 

I had a ignoring butch :D

I use girly terms. I also hug from behind and love cuddling. I'm a sappy person, I get it xD

I love cuddling a lot. It's great. All warm and smushed together and she puts your head on your chest and....

ugh.

Me toooo, I'm a cuddle whore...

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz

Me toooo, I'm a cuddle whore...

Omg me too, like you wouldn't believe, seriously...bring liquids. :nodding:

Anyway...I'm gonna go watch a movie.

I had mine, kinda blacked the memory out and try not to think about it since that bitch (no offense to other ladies present, but this chick was an outright BITCH) dumped me HARD.

......Suddenly I feel the need to drink.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs