Your first kiss?

STRMfrmXMN

Haven't had my first kiss

I'm 14yo I go to an online school and have no friends so yeah... I don't think I will any time soon

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Haven't had my first kiss

I'm 14yo I go to an online school and have no friends so yeah... I don't think I will any time soon

That sucks man! Girls are at school and I imagine whoever is female in your house is not terribly.... an option.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Me toooo, I'm a cuddle whore...

Omg me too, like you wouldn't believe, seriously...bring liquids. :nodding:

Anyway...I'm gonna go watch a movie.

Spooning or Honeymoon Hug all day. So great. And neck kisses. Lots and lots of neck kisses. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Long story short, I was 14 years old, I was at a party and incredibly drunk. A girl and I had moved from the party to another room, and we engaged in some semi-heavy petting, and kissing seemed like a logical step to take, so we began kissing.
Honestly, I can't remember if it was awkward or not, but it probably was.
I also never got the girl's name, and I never saw her again afterwards.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

That sucks man! Girls are at school and I imagine whoever is female in your house is not terribly.... an option.

eventually when my dad starts to trust me to be able to go out to parks and such by myself I will make friends and eventually have my first kiss
Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

Spooning or Honeymoon Hug all day. So great. And neck kisses. Lots and lots of neck kisses. 

Joking apart I guess, laying together, intermittent feet up the wall; supine, joyful pirouette-bed-stretches into silly poses (me). Lazy bed yoga (us) and begging her to please take off her socks to show me her groady ballet feet...

Edit:...I bet they're really gnarly, they are aren't they, they are, let me see them [...] So do you like ballet boys, I bet you do...do you like me? :smiling: :biting-lip: :sharp-inhaling-surprising-myself:

[...]

...no, we can't do that...

...not until I've seen your feet. :grinning:

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

Joking apart I guess, laying together, intermittent feet up the wall, joyful pirouette bed stretches into silly poses (me). Lazy bed yoga (us) and begging her to take off her socks and show me her groady ballet feet. Talking.

When you cross each other's legs and do lots of kissing. Lots of neck kissing.

Did I mention I really like neck kisses xD

Long story short, I was 14 years old, I was at a party and incredibly drunk. A girl and I had moved from the party to another room, and we engaged in some semi-heavy petting, and kissing seemed like a logical step to take, so we began kissing.

Honestly, I can't remember if it was akward or not, but it probably was.

I also never got the girls name, and I never saw her again afterwards.

so you were drinking at the age of 14, why were drinking was it peer pressure or because you could or something else
Spoiler

eventually when my dad starts to trust me to be able to go out to parks and such by myself I will make friends and eventually have my first kiss

Someone save this poor kid.

When you cross each other's legs and do lots of kissing. Lots of neck kissing.

Did I mention I really like neck kisses xD

Yeah, dude, it's starting to creep me out X0D

I acknowledge your fetish for neck-kissing X0P

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

Yeah, dude, it's starting to creep me out X0D

I acknowledge your fetish for neck-kissing X0P

OK OK I'll stop :P

Someone save this poor kid.

well most of the parks are on the other side of a highway and most of the ones that drive on it are idiots so there's a chance I could get ran over
Spoiler

OK OK I'll stop :P

Lolz   :D

Can we do a community girlfriend build?

would the case look like a teen female?
Spoiler

so you were drinking at the age of 14, why were drinking was it peer pressure or because you could or something else

In Denmark it's quite common to begin drinking at that age. Age 14 might be a bit early, but most people have probably been drunk when they are 16.

Why did I do it? Probably because I could, and becuase it was a normal thing to do in my social circle. 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

In Denmark it's quite common to begin drinking at that age. Age 14 might be a bit early, but most people have probably been drunk when they are 16.

Why did I do it? Probably because I could, and becuase it was a normal thing to do in my social circle.

OK also did not know it was legal to drink at that age
Spoiler

I sure can, I was sitting on my porch, grabbed a beer and fuck her right in pussy.

PEWDIEPIE DONT CROSS THAT BRIDGE

well most of the parks are on the other side of a highway and most of the ones that drive on it are idiots so there's a chance I could get ran over

An airplane can crash in to your house too.... live a little man!

An airplane can crash in to your house too.... live a little man!

its mainly my dad I would definitely go to one of the parks
Spoiler