Linus Animated Adventures

ArtTests1.png

Sounds like a great idea^^

but the first version of slick here kinda looks like "Duke nukem....The retirement years" concidering the clothes,shades and hair colour XD

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Go back through the live streams and try and find stories that they tell :) If you've seen the animated adventures from rooster teeth, they're really good!

YES XD

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

I know I haven't posted in a few days. I've been busy with my two jobs. I should be able to start working on getting more of the first episode done soon. Thank you guys so much for the positive support. I had some doubts going into it thinking there would be no traction, but you guys sure have boosted my confidence! Thanks!!  :)

Current Main: Corsair 550D, Corsair h100, Gigabye 990fx UD3, Geforce GTX 670 4gb FTW Edition, 16gb Corsair vengeance 1600mhz, Diablotek 775 Watt Active PSU, 2x Seagate Barracuda 3tb 7200rpm, OCZ Vertex 4 128gb SSD, ASUS 16x optical drive, AverMedia AverTV capture card, 2x Noctua NF-F12, 3 Corsair AF quiet series.

If its gonna be something like the RT Animated Aventures I'm all up for it!

agreed, I love those things xD

Still looks terrible. You should do it like the NCIX banner ads. Those have a cool style and it fits.

I wouldn't talk down to the guy who is actually putting the effort making it, as if the early critic would put as much time and dedication this man has already done

You should do an animation of Slick's mom talking down to Linus.

Episode 2 confirmed.

Current Main: Corsair 550D, Corsair h100, Gigabye 990fx UD3, Geforce GTX 670 4gb FTW Edition, 16gb Corsair vengeance 1600mhz, Diablotek 775 Watt Active PSU, 2x Seagate Barracuda 3tb 7200rpm, OCZ Vertex 4 128gb SSD, ASUS 16x optical drive, AverMedia AverTV capture card, 2x Noctua NF-F12, 3 Corsair AF quiet series.

Episode 2 confirmed.

For episode 3 you should find something Linus and Slick did and turn it into a "half-life 3 confirmed" thing...

For episode 3 you should find something Linus and Slick did and turn it into a "half-life 3 confirmed" thing...

Because this hasn't been done a million times  :lol:

Credit me with the idea, please.

lololol can I has credit too :D

Can't wait for the first episode!!!

AMD FX 8350, ASUS GTX 770 DirectCUII, ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0, CORSAIR TX 750, CORSAIR VEANGENCE BLACK 8GB'S 1600Mhz, Hyper 212 evo, Aerocool Strike-X GT, Crucial M4 128GB SSD, Seagate Baracuda 2TB, Asus CrapReader 

Mini Update:

I have been able to get a bit more work done, I have about 10 seconds complete now. Still going to go ahead and chug along!

Update1.png

Mini Update:

I have been able to get a bit more work done, I have about 10 seconds complete now. Still going to go ahead and chug along!

Update1.png

He looks like he just got fired. Again. Holding his "last" check.

I hope this turns out. I had the same idea a few months ago but never had the skill or ambition to make it a reality. When I was originally thinking about making it I wanted to make one of the story Josh from Fractal Design; he accidentally sprayed pepper spray in a crowded Mc.Donalds and it was the funniest story I'd ever heard. If you'd look into that story I'm sure it's worth it's own adventure.

Please quote me if you want me to see your post about my post, otherwise I may lose track of the thread and never see it.

I'd love to help, but I'm probably gonna' have to ask for more info before we can get anything done.

Have a wonderful day.

looking good so far keep it up

CPU Intel Core i5-4670K 4.2GHz Quad-Core    CPU Cooler Corsair H100i 77.0 CFM Liquid     Motherboard MSI Z87-G45 Gaming ATX LGA1150   Memory Patriot Viper 3 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600     Storage Samsung 840 Pro Series 128GB 2.5" SSD     Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM    Video Card MSI GeForce GTX 770 2GB   Case Cooler Master Storm Scout 2 (Black) ATX Mid Tower   Power Supply Corsair 750W ATX12V / EPS12V  Optical Drive none Operating System Microsoft Windows 7 ultimate

Cant wait for this!

CPU: AMD FX-8350 | CPU Cooler: H80i | Motherboard: Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 | RAM: 8GB Kingston Beast 1866MHz

Case: Define R4 | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 780ti | PSU: Corsair CX600M | SSD: 250GB Samsung 840 EVO

.... and a Partridge in a pear tree! 

• 1 month later...

Sorry guys,

College happened. I am studying animation while I am here though so I may be able to use this as a few projects. I have been continuing on asset building, and trust me, this project is definitely not forgotten about. As Linus and Luke switch up the WAN show and bring on guests, it will allow better stories and new characters to be introduced into the animated show. Thanks for all your patience, I promise episodes will begin to come out eventually.

Thanks,

-Simsyy

Sorry guys,

College happened. I am studying animation while I am here though so I may be able to use this as a few projects. I have been continuing on asset building, and trust me, this project is definitely not forgotten about. As Linus and Luke switch up the WAN show and bring on guests, it will allow better stories and new characters to be introduced into the animated show. Thanks for all your patience, I promise episodes will begin to come out eventually.

Thanks,

-Simsyy

thank god, I was wondering for a while what was going on, keep up the work mayn :D (btw I will look for driftbaby)

I like this. It has potential, and it's nice to see someone ballsy enough to do something like this. Props man! Still I think this is a bit too big of a project for you alone to tackle. Would love to help you somehow but I lack both the skills and the time. This would make a great final paper in your education, and would look great on your resume too. :D

I really hope Linus and Slick get on board with this, this has a huge potential for them.

Good luck and looking forward to the first episode!

Intel 4770k@4.6GHz, ASUS ROG Maximus VI Hero, Kingston HyperX Beast 2x8GB 2400MHz CL11, Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming, Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB - RAID0 (2x120Gb), 2xWD 1TB (Blue and Green), Corsair H100i, Corsair AX860, CoolerMaster HAF X, ASUS STRIX Tactic pro, Logitech G400S, HyperX Cloud II, Logitech X530, Acer Predator X34.

Linus and Slick would be proud. Don't worry that this is still unreleased. We understand that life takes a toll on things. Take your time, it's worth the wait. Good luck.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)