Linus Animated Adventures

Hey guys,

I decided that I should do something with my summer, and after meddling around in flash for a while I decided to go ahead and start some flash animation for the style of an animated Adventures sort of thing. I have the rough rigs complete and will be starting set design and stuff soon. I have my first few episodes planned out. What do you think?

Thanks,

Matt

AnimationTest1.png

ArtTests1.png

Current Main: Corsair 550D, Corsair h100, Gigabye 990fx UD3, Geforce GTX 670 4gb FTW Edition, 16gb Corsair vengeance 1600mhz, Diablotek 775 Watt Active PSU, 2x Seagate Barracuda 3tb 7200rpm, OCZ Vertex 4 128gb SSD, ASUS 16x optical drive, AverMedia AverTV capture card, 2x Noctua NF-F12, 3 Corsair AF quiet series.

That sounds kind of funny :P Although that doesn't look like Slick much.

| i5-4670k @ 4.2Ghz | Corsair H100i | Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB | ASUS Geforce GTX 770 |

| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | WD Black 1TB | Corsair AX760 | Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/ Window | Corsair AF140 x2 |

| Windows 8.1 | ASUS 23" 1080p monitor | CM Storm Quickfire Stealth- MX Blue | Logitech G9x | Logitech G930 |

will these be the final character models?

oh dear was that YOUR computer i just downloaded a few dozen viruses on when you weren't paying attention?

Lol, looking good.

EDIT: Doesn't Linus have gold hair?

Rough character models, not finalized yet. Ill look around to some reference pics and make tweaks as necessary.

That sounds kind of funny :P Although that doesn't look like Slick much.

Noted, will redraw slicks head.

will these be the final character models?

No

Current Main: Corsair 550D, Corsair h100, Gigabye 990fx UD3, Geforce GTX 670 4gb FTW Edition, 16gb Corsair vengeance 1600mhz, Diablotek 775 Watt Active PSU, 2x Seagate Barracuda 3tb 7200rpm, OCZ Vertex 4 128gb SSD, ASUS 16x optical drive, AverMedia AverTV capture card, 2x Noctua NF-F12, 3 Corsair AF quiet series.

Rough character models, not finalized yet. Ill look around to some reference pics and make tweaks as necessary.

Noted, will redraw slicks head.

No

that sounds pretty cool how will i see the final animation do you have a YouTube Channel?

oh dear was that YOUR computer i just downloaded a few dozen viruses on when you weren't paying attention?

Are you going to be animating real stuff that already happened or are you gonna have original plots?

also i wonder if Linus and slick will do the voices if they like the script that would be pretty cool 0.0

Make them skinnier and tired looking...

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

that sounds pretty cool how will i see the final animation do you have a YouTube Channel?

I will send it to Linus and Slick and see what they think, but for now I will be uploading them to my youtube channel Here

Are you going to be animating real stuff that already happened or are you gonna have original plots?

Starting off with real stuff, but if I can get slick and linus to record for a script, I will look into original stories

also i wonder if Linus and slick will do the voices if they like the script that would be pretty cool 0.0

I hope!

Make them skinnier and tired looking...

Right, I forgot that they collectively are running off of 5 hours of sleep a month.

What's going on with their crotches?

Dunno, Just kinda how it came out.  ;) Not the final rigs though.

It's obviously when those enterprise black Noctua fans were shown at Computex ;)

My thoughts exactly. 

Redid the slick trace, this isnt polished but so far, I think it looks a bit more like him!

What do you guys think?

SlickSketch1.png

Edit: Fixed the crotches too because you guys are a bunch of 12 year olds  :P

CrotchFix.png

Redid the slick trace, this isnt polished but so far, I think it looks a bit more like him!

What do you guys think?

SlickSketch1.png

WOW :D I'm impressed :) looks really good! XD

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

this is going to be awesome! :D

Hope everyone else thinks so too!

Can't wait man ;D

=))

Slick looked like Jeremy Clarkson before.

Didnt believe you, went back and looked, laughed out loud. Well done sir!

Slick looked like Jeremy Clarkson before.

Haha when I read that comment I was thinking it didn't really look like JC, but wen't back to have a second look and you are totally right.

Simmsy redraw the hair on that model and give him a walk in part saying something like "The best tech show.............In the wooooorrrrrrlllllld!"

if you could make animated shorts from the livestream, that would be AMAZING, take for example the drift baby thing xD