Linus Animated Adventures

This reminds me of how Jordan at Rooster Teeth animates the RTAA. (Rooster Teeth Animated Adventures) Using it to animate Linus and Slick would be just as cool.

Field agent from the Ministry of Stop It. Now stop it!

Those first drafts look kind of terrible.

Haha when I read that comment I was thinking it didn't really look like JC, but wen't back to have a second look and you are totally right.

Simmsy redraw the hair on that model and give him a walk in part saying something like "The best tech show.............In the wooooorrrrrrlllllld!"

Cameos may have to happen if I can do a custom script. Maybe later on if this gains traction.

if you could make animated shorts from the livestream, that would be AMAZING, take for example the drift baby thing xD

Thats the plan. Drift baby? Link?

This reminds me of how Jordan at Rooster Teeth animates the RTAA. (Rooster Teeth Animated Adventures) Using it to animate Linus and Slick would be just as cool.

Just got back from RTX yesterday =)

Those first drafts look kind of terrible.

That's why they are a draft.

Edit: Finished coloring and touching up slick's new head.

SlickRedraw.png

Current Main: Corsair 550D, Corsair h100, Gigabye 990fx UD3, Geforce GTX 670 4gb FTW Edition, 16gb Corsair vengeance 1600mhz, Diablotek 775 Watt Active PSU, 2x Seagate Barracuda 3tb 7200rpm, OCZ Vertex 4 128gb SSD, ASUS 16x optical drive, AverMedia AverTV capture card, 2x Noctua NF-F12, 3 Corsair AF quiet series.

Do a unboxing animation :P

Desktop: CPU: I7-5820K GPU: 980Ti, 750Ti PhysX Mobo: MSI X99A SLI PLUS RAM: 4x4 Kingston DDR4 2400MHz OS: Win10
Storage: 250GB Samsung Evo, 3TB WD Black and Green FIRESTRIKE, Reason for dedicated PhysX Card.

Peripherals: Screen: 3x BenQ VZ2350 Mouse: Razer Naga Keyboard: Some Dell Thing Sound: Razer Tiamat, 5.1 Logitech Surround Speakers

Thats the plan. Drift baby? Link?

sorry, it's really hard to find, but it was an idea they had about a movie, with Hulk Hogan and Vin Diesel, I think someone else can help you with that, I would have to take a lot of time on my hands to find that

sorry, it's really hard to find, but it was an idea they had about a movie, with Hulk Hogan and Vin Diesel, I think someone else can help you with that, I would have to take a lot of time on my hands to find that

I do tend to remember something like that in a live stream, I guess I gotta go dig later for that because just the idea is too good to pass up. Also, I finished touching up the character rigs for now. Gotta get started on set design, mouth animation, and other general pipeline shit. So far its been damn positive, and I thank you guys for that! 

ArtTests2.png

Current Main: Corsair 550D, Corsair h100, Gigabye 990fx UD3, Geforce GTX 670 4gb FTW Edition, 16gb Corsair vengeance 1600mhz, Diablotek 775 Watt Active PSU, 2x Seagate Barracuda 3tb 7200rpm, OCZ Vertex 4 128gb SSD, ASUS 16x optical drive, AverMedia AverTV capture card, 2x Noctua NF-F12, 3 Corsair AF quiet series.

if you could make animated shorts from the livestream, that would be AMAZING, take for example the drift baby thing xD

SLICK

OMG

and is it just me or does the first Slick look like Josh from fractal?

img_354725_fractal-design-arc-midi-r2-wi

A bit

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

An idea for a short would be an adventure of how they get from NCIX on Friday to the HQ in order to start the live stream. I think there is a lot to work with in that adventure!

Overall looks awesome! Really want to see how it turns out.

Asus ROG STRIX B450-F Gaming || AMD Ryzen R5 3600 || Cooler Master Hyper 212+ || 16GB G. Skill RAM 3133Mhz (OC) || Samsung 850 || Seagate 500GB &1TB HDD || EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 FTW || Cooler Master 500w power supply || Fractal Design Define R4 Windowed - Blackout Edition

24" Dell S2340M + Apple Cinema Display || Corsair K65 RGB || Logitech G602

An idea for a short would be an adventure of how they get from NCIX on Friday to the HQ in order to start the live stream. I think there is a lot to work with in that adventure!

YES YES YES I LOVE THIS IDEA

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

That actually is a great idea for an episode. They kinda have mentioned it in livestreams and could be visualized pretty easily!

Edit: Here's a little more progress on the intro. Can anyone guess what video this episode is from?

Intro1.png

Still looks terrible. You should do it like the NCIX banner ads. Those have a cool style and it fits.

Do you know when the first ep will be out i cant wait

This is so awesome haha good job Simssy.

“Snorting instant coffee is the best,” said Kayla Johns, 19, of Portland.

Do you know when the first ep will be out i cant wait

Hopefully the next few days.

This is so awesome haha good job Simssy.

Thanks =)

Thanks guys for the support! Its been a long day getting this stuff put together, drawn up, touched and organized. Hopefully the train can start rolling soon and I can crank these out pretty regularly once assets get built, sets are drawn etc. For now though, its time to rest. Ill be able to start working again around 3pm central time tomorrow once I work the morning shift at my job. Everything LAA will be posted here for now, so follow the post to stay updated.

MuchLove1.png

This would be really cool!

I hope this project gets rolling. :)

Computer Case: Define R4 | CPU: FX8350 @ 4.4Ghz (1.35v) | Cooler: NH-D14 | MoBo: Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical (LP) 16GB 2000mhz CL9-T1 (1.5v) | PSU: RM1000 | SSD: 120GB 840 Evo | HDD: 2TB Barracuda | GPU: GTX 760 2GB (TwinFrozr)

Peripherals Keyboard: IBM Model M (Buckling Spring) | Mouse: Logitech M570 (Trackball) | Headset: SX-910A (Bluetooth)
Phone iOcean X7 | CPU: MT6589 @ 1.2Ghz (Stock) | Screen: 5" 1080P |---| Tablet Voyo A15 | CPU: Samsung Exynos 5250 @ 2.0Ghz (OC) | Screen: 11.6" 1080P

This would be really cool!

I hope this project gets rolling. :)

Yeah man, I can't wait for something to be released :D

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

Every one send this to linus and slick

Prepare for battle in BATTLEFIELD 4! All New Dog tags JUST LIKE THIS:

People will hate me for this: i didn't know the linus and slick's username on forum xD

Go back through the live streams and try and find stories that they tell :) If you've seen the animated adventures from rooster teeth, they're really good!

#!