Tension between Linus & Jayztwocents?

I've been watching some Jayztwocents videos and i've noticed a lot of little rips towards Linus that are seemingly out of the blue. 

Is there some sort of tension I am not picking up on? Do they hate each other?

EDIT: This is not intended to stir any arguments up or cause a flame war. I was just curious.

http://puu.sh/hoxZF/b243e2b090.txt 

Software developer, part-time potato. CEO @ RSN. http://rushservers.net/

I've been watching some Jayztwocents videos and i've noticed a lot of little rips towards Linus that are seemingly out of the blue. 

They rib because they care.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

I only saw that in the Vessal one. Are there more?

Lets all ripperoni in pepperoni

Can anyone link me the video ?

When everything else Fails,Crowbar IT. - Half-life

Being a Linux user is sort of like living in a house inhabited by a large family of carpenters and architects. Every morning when you wake up, the house is a little different. Maybe there is a new turret, or some walls have moved. Or perhaps someone has temporarily removed the floor under your bed." - Unix for Dummies, 2nd Edition (Found in the .sig of Rob Riggs) 

I think its silly to try and stir up shit, the less said the better in my opinion. 

I'm pretty sure Jay has referred to Linus and Slick as his Canadian brothers. I may be wrong.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

I've not watched any of their videos for quite some time.  :ph34r:

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

The most comical thing about this thread, is the fact that the OP thinks Linus and I dont talk. 

For the record, Linus personally gave me advice weeks ago and said he has no doubt that I will be successful. We also laugh at these kinds of posts, as it makes the poster look foolish, and not us. 

Second of all, moving to Vessel at the exact moment that I go independent is not the kind of shake up someone establishing a stable foundation needs. The OP can make this about me vs Linus if he wants, but thats just stupid. I have publicly given Linus credit for paving a way for others like myself to follow. This thread is pointless, and non indicative of how I feel about LMG. 

So, with that said, I'm out, and flame on if you wish!

It's meant to get a laugh out of viewers. Instead, people are 2serious4jokes

The most comical thing about this thread, is the fact that the OP thinks Linus and I dont talk. 

For the record, Linus personally gave me advice weeks ago and said he has no doubt that I will be successful. We also laugh at these kinds of posts, as it makes the poster look foolish, and not us. 

Second of all, moving to Vessel at the exact moment that I go independent is not the kind of shake up someone establishing a stable foundation needs. The OP can make this about me vs Linus if he wants, but thats just stupid. I have publicly given Linus credit for paving a way for others like myself to follow. This thread is pointless, and non indicative of how I feel about LMG. 

So, with that said, I'm out, and flame on if you wish!

What was that from? Original thread?

http://puu.sh/hoxZF/b243e2b090.txt 

Software developer, part-time potato. CEO @ RSN. http://rushservers.net/

It's meant to get laugh out of viewers. Instead, people are 2serious4jokes

^ This, if people watched Tech Talk, they'd realize how sarcastic Jay is. Barnacules is too. :D

Spoiler

Senor Shiny: Main- CPU Intel i7 6700k 4.7GHz @1.42v | RAM G.Skill TridentZ CL16 3200 | GPU Asus Strix GTX 1070 (2100/2152) | Motherboard ASRock Z170 OC Formula | HDD Seagate 1TB x2 | SSD 850 EVO 120GB | CASE NZXT S340 (Black) | PSU Supernova G2 750W  | Cooling NZXT Kraken X62 w/Vardars
Secondary (Plex): CPU Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 @1.099v | RAM Samsun Wonder 16GB CL9 1600 (sadly no oc) | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | Motherboard ASRock H97M-Pro4 | HDDs Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, WD Blue 3TB | Case Corsair Air 240 (Black) | PSU EVGA 600B | Cooling GeminII S524

Spoiler

(Deceased) DangerousNotDell- CPU AMD AMD FX 8120 @4.8GHz 1.42v | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | RAM Samsung Wonder 8GB (CL9 2133MHz 1.6v) | Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | Cooling EVO 212 | Case Rosewill Redbone | PSU EVGA 600B | HDD Seagate 1TB

DangerousNotDell New Parts For Main Rig Build Log, Señor Shiny  I am a beautiful person. The comments for your help. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book.

I would imagine since they are in the same type of world, they would rib each other for lulz. I wouldn't imagine Jay would want to mention a "competitor" to his viewers to entice them to talk about someone elses channel.

I would imagine since they are in the same type of world, they would rib each other for lulz. I wouldn't imagine Jay would want to mention a "competitor" to his viewers to entice them to talk about someone elses channel.

They don't really overlap that much, Jay is a lot more focused on performance and water cooling where as Linus does insanely impractical things like whole room water cooling or reviews phones and lots of peripherals.

-------

Current Rig

-------

EDIT: This is not intended to stir any arguments up or cause a flame war. I was just curious.

The video title about vessel was made that way not as a bash at linus, but because when jay announced he had some news for the channel, everyone assumed he was doing the same thing LTT did and a bunch of people got super duper mad. So he made that video with the title set like that to help calm those who thought he was jumping gun to vessel.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

-Dopel post-

Forums Ninja'd me with my own damn account! 

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

Logan occasionally makes little remarks as well.

I think all of them are just jealous.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

People are 2cereal4jokes 

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!