Steam is now publishing movies

ahhming

This, and Facebook owning and building the platform for Oculus Rift leads me to believe in some serious segmentation in VR :(.

It's going to end up an Xbox/Playstation sort of battle for game exclusives sadly.

That movie looks terrible. Steam should just be for games....

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

This is what we need. 

More B movies.

God damn it

B? That's being fairly nice about it.. I'd say most films out nowadays are B at best.. With a couple top films releasing occasionally. This is more in the D -> Low C near Bollywood sadness.

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hate this for some reason...

Remember when Steam was better and just did games?

The Church of Gaben will swallow this up anyways, so why would Valve need to actually improve their service at all? 

I would like my own movie library actually. So if they start selling proper movies then I'm in.

Until then:

post-28682-0-62604300-1427842998.gif

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

The Discovery update made it absolute shit.

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW

I didn't know Steam made games, when did they make games ?? 

team fortress? dota? half life? etc? (ithink)

Yeah. The blue is hideous, the lay out is terrible, and the buying experience is shite.

And the Que doesn't take into account the type of games you select as "Not Interested"

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW

team fortress? dota? half life? etc? (ithink)

That's Valve.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Didn't they kind of already do this with "Free to Play" 

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Steam Box .... Movies what next TV Shows

Magical Pineapples

I don't like the way this is going.

When everything else Fails,Crowbar IT. - Half-life

Being a Linux user is sort of like living in a house inhabited by a large family of carpenters and architects. Every morning when you wake up, the house is a little different. Maybe there is a new turret, or some walls have moved. Or perhaps someone has temporarily removed the floor under your bed." - Unix for Dummies, 2nd Edition (Found in the .sig of Rob Riggs) 

Those days are over... Valve are competing against Xbox and Playstation now. To do this, they need to offer everything those platforms do.

There's no competition for as long as valve are pushing the linux agenda, and asking everyone to dump their back catalogue of games.

Fractal Design R2 Define, Core i5-4670k@3.40Ghz, 16gb Corsair Vengeance Ram

Zotac GTX 780 OC, BenQ XL2410T 1920x1080 120hz, LG 29EA73-P 29 Ultra wide

Crucial M4 250gb SSD, 2x3tb Western Digital Caviar Black partitioned into 1.36tb each, Razer Black Widow 2013 edition, Razer Deathadder, Logitech G13. 

Guys... Did you all forget 2014? They released a movie WAY before this pos. You know, the actually really well received documentary, "Free to Play"?

http://store.steampowered.com/app/245550/

:l

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

Video won't load for me, it is all black. :(

I could get software and then I could understand music streaming....but movies? What is Steam aiming to be exactly?

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I wish this topic was an April Fools Day joke but no Valve has been going to crap for a long time now in various ways.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Video won't load for me, it is all black. :(

I could get software and then I could understand music streaming....but movies? What is Steam aiming to be exactly?

they're trying to be a platform. Like Xbox Live and PSN.

I feel like they want to get rid of "PC" as a platform and make it Steam.

All for Dem Epeen points.

If valve goes under, there's always EA.

I wish this topic was an April Fools Day joke but no Valve has been going to crap for a long time now in various ways.

I know we have issues, but we can sort those out.

Marry me pls?

please steam make it HD download, worldwide and new/good contend and i happily stop pirating.

STEAM:   Well, what else can we throw money? 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT?