I have a confession to tell

My avatar

Is

Not

Blue

Image result for take back your power

1 minute ago, deXxterlab97 said:

Oh it's a G710 plus btw, no idea why nobody likes to sell G610

Because they're perfect and anyone with one would never sell it, nor would it ever stop functioning :P 

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

3 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

test-kb.png

40 4B 83 - so, desaturated blue.  It's actually closer to cyan than purple (magenta)

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Just now, Ryan_Vickers said:

40 4B 83 - so, desaturated blue.  It's actually closer to cyan than purple (magenta)

#LinusColorTips

Maybe I should get an IPS monitor

Just now, deXxterlab97 said:

#LinusColorTips

Maybe

3 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

2 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

#LinusColorTips

rekt m7

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

Just now, Comic_Sans_MS said:

So why troll? 

what?

2 minutes ago, wcreek said:

rekt m7

sorry no money

3 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

what?

About my amazing town name that I doubt you could say if you tried. :P

3 minutes ago, wcreek said:

The question is not why, but when, how and who. 

Actually, maybe a good point. 

Just now, Comic_Sans_MS said:

About my amazing town name that I doubt you could say if you tried. :P

Actually, maybe a good point. 

Oh, I know I could never say it, that's what I'm joking about :P 

It's sort of like this:

COEHwNlWEAA1Sb5.jpg

20 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

#LinusColorTips

With wide color gamut. 

29 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

Stop spying with our IP address please

Uhm... Tunnelbear? 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

4 hours ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Looks more blue than purple on my IPS laptop and other IPS laptop, so nya!

It's very very blue.  Desatruated, but entirely blue (in hue).  The deviation from blue (hue-wise) is minuscule.  But it is in the direction of green, not Red, so it's in no way purple whatsoever.

It's very very blue.  Desatruated, but entirely blue (in hue).  The deviation from blue (hue-wise) is minuscule.  But it is in the direction of green, not Red, so it's no no way purple whatsoever.

Need I bring up the dress?

The_Dress_(viral_phenomenon).png

Because I just did.

Just now, iamdarkyoshi said:

Need I bring up the dress?

The_Dress_(viral_phenomenon).png

Because I just did.

lol not that again... a case study in why camera phones suck and people are blind and stupid

@Ryan_Vickers @iamdarkyoshi @wcreek yeah they are blue, school pc sucks, though if I were to steal it I would, it has 16gb ram and i7 4790 (non K), no gpu though

1 minute ago, deXxterlab97 said:

@Ryan_Vickers @iamdarkyoshi @wcreek yeah they are blue, school pc sucks, though if I were to steal it I would, it has 16gb ram and i7 4790 (non K), no gpu though

"If I were to steal it I would" ...  what? xD 

"If I were to steal it I would" ...  what? xD 

I blame my new keyboard

8 hours ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

lol not that again... a case study in why camera phones suck and people are blind and stupid

So now I'm intrigued, what colors did you see?

Was about to respond to the virgin thread but I just shook my head and ctrl+w.

I think the best moment in that thread was when he responded with "put all polls aside" what polls? o.OxD

Thus, from the war of nature, from famine and death, the most exalted object which we are capable of conceiving, namely, the production of the higher animals, directly follows. There is grandeur in this view of life, with its several powers, having been originally breathed into a few forms or into one; and that, whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been, and are being, evolved.

6 minutes ago, Nicholatian said:

Why does everyone recommend Tunnelbear? Is it because of the advertising they do? Really?

Honestly I would trust peer reviews a hell of a lot more than the adverts run by LTT.

Hotspot Shield!