LGBT community

carguy86
10 hours ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

I want to do more of these now.  I'm sure everyone has seen this before:

Hide contents

imrs.png

You can verify it's not actually moving by noticing that it's a PNG file.

Those are fun but I prefer ones that I consider a test of skill :P 

Take these for example:

Hide contents

download.gif

identical-colors.jpg

Answers:

Hide contents

The first one is green pink and white only. You may think you see red squares in the diagonal from the bottom left to the upper right, but I assure you they are pink.

The second one is two squares of the same grey, but by tricking how the brain takes on lighting cues, you can be fooled into thinking the bottom is white while the upper one is dark grey.  Or can you?  Maybe you're not fooled so easily ;) 

Those who see the dress as blue and gold can likely see this for what it is and recognize both surfaces A and B are the same grey.  Given that this is a 3D render and not a photo, there's no "reality" for this image to represent - it is it's own reality - so seeing "through" that to the "truth" it hides is a bit harder, but we can surmise that given the way the light falls on the sun-facing edges of both objects, that the bottom object is indeed white "in real life", and the top on is indeed grey.  Those who see the dress as blue and black will likely see this as well.  To be honest, I'd consider both interpretations correct, since, well, they are both correct, depending on what you're asking for.  Finally, those who see the dress as white and gold probably see A as purple and B as West. :P   

IMG_5279.GIF

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

10 hours ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Reveal hidden contents

imrs.png

Take these for example:

Reveal hidden contents

download.gif

identical-colors.jpg

Answers:

Reveal hidden contents

The first one is green pink and white only. You may think you see red squares in the diagonal from the bottom left to the upper right, but I assure you they are pink.

The second one is two squares of the same grey, but by tricking how the brain takes on lighting cues, you can be fooled into thinking the bottom is white while the upper one is dark grey.  Or can you?  Maybe you're not fooled so easily ;) 

Those who see the dress as blue and gold can likely see this for what it is and recognize both surfaces A and B are the same grey.  Given that this is a 3D render and not a photo, there's no "reality" for this image to represent - it is it's own reality - so seeing "through" that to the "truth" it hides is a bit harder, but we can surmise that given the way the light falls on the sun-facing edges of both objects, that the bottom object is indeed white "in real life", and the top on is indeed grey.  Those who see the dress as blue and black will likely see this as well.  To be honest, I'd consider both interpretations correct, since, well, they are both correct, depending on what you're asking for.  Finally, those who see the dress as white and gold probably see A as purple and B as West. :P   

So in both of those I saw what you said that wasn't the case.

It did move. But interestingly not when looking straight at a circle, then it was completely still.

Red squares from bottom left to top right. A grey B white.

xD

Thus, from the war of nature, from famine and death, the most exalted object which we are capable of conceiving, namely, the production of the higher animals, directly follows. There is grandeur in this view of life, with its several powers, having been originally breathed into a few forms or into one; and that, whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been, and are being, evolved.

7 hours ago, hey_yo_ said:

IMG_5279.GIF

I prefer the ones based around colour since I'm just kinda obsessed with it but yeah this is a common one too :P 

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

I'm not even in Florida yet and I already hate how hot it is.

48 minutes ago, chrisholland03 said:

The dress is a pigment of your imagination

Colour in general is a pigment of your imagination.....

Apparently we all perceive colours differently, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

40 minutes ago, ServerGuy said:

Everytime someone posts

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I want to go 'tickle tickle tickle' at the joint between the ) and the _

5 hours ago, ServerGuy said:

Who would've thought that birds can see ultraviolet radiation?

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

1 hour ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

qVAqJ.jpg

when people say i have no culture

holy carp!

I am pleased af. Btw first time doing

20170316_185725.jpg

2 minutes ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

Dude your eyes are blue. At least you have something going for you (not to mention you're not that bad)

>not purple or brown

triggered /s

Actually, I think blue eyes are hot.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

1 minute ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

MS Paint confirms that's BS

Photoshop confirms that your comment is BS xD 

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

On 3/15/2017 at 7:17 PM, Ryan_Vickers said:

Reveal hidden contents

imrs.png

Take these for example:

Reveal hidden contents

download.gif

identical-colors.jpg

Answers:

Hide contents

They are all blue tbh

9 minutes ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

Dude your eyes are blue. At least you have something going for you (not to mention you're not that bad)

Did someone mention blue without mentioning my name?

Let me explain to you how my day went, other than being 12hrs of hacking away at a 3D shot for an upcoming feature...

Me: My pay cheque is wrong.  AGAIN.  Multiple other employees are reporting the same.
Payroll Dept: No, it's fine, we are just correcting for mistakes from last time.  No problems.  Go away and have a super day
Me: Here is a detailed rundown on how my pay cheque is wrong.  Dismiss me again and I go to the Ontario Ministry of Labor.
Director of Finance: Hi Ashley, come to my office and we'll sort this out.

Fifteen mins later

Director of Finance: Yup.  Huge problems here.  Likely for many others and now we have to fix more things.  Thanks for pushing this till I took notice.

Fuck you Finance Dept accountant, when I tell you that my pay is wrong, you don't dismiss me and tell me that I just 'don't understand'.  You just fucked up YET AGAIN

9 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

Did someone mention blue without mentioning my name?

My eyes, they have the superior color in them.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

1 minute ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

[insert community standards here]

But meh, sometimes I legit wish I wore glasses. It'd make me more attractive.

Tbh Linus looks attractive too even w/o glasses /s