LGBT community

carguy86
1 minute ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

[insert community standards here]

But meh, sometimes I legit wish I wore glasses. It'd make me more attractive.

Well you could just wear them for style ... no prescription lenses should keep them cheap too

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

20 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Actually, I think blue eyes are hot.

Sooo that's why you were interested :P 

2 minutes ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

Your eyes are white?

Nah they blue

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

Just now, Ryan_Vickers said:

Well you could just wear them for style ... no prescription lenses should keep them cheap too

Sunglasses make me look like a grade-A dickwad and that's not what I'm going for.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

1 minute ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Sunglasses make me look like a grade-A dickwad and that's not what I'm going for.

Rip :( 

Spoiler

And another comment that would be really bad to "react" to, this time with "informative" :P 

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

9 hours ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

I prefer the ones based around colour since I'm just kinda obsessed with it but yeah this is a common one too :P 

rip colorblind

2 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Rip :( 

Hide contents

And another comment that would be really bad to "react" to, this time with "informative" :P 

Meh, it doesn't offend me if you put "funny" because it's true. I fucking hate wearing sunglasses for that reason only.

I wear my reading glasses when I am not reading because I like how they look, just the magnification in them is fuck all so I really don't notice anything looking any different. 

I can't help but wonder if anyone from LMG can play mad libs like these two on Channel Super Fun.

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

Just now, Dan Castellaneta said:

Sometimes I need to stop doing things.

Oh

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

29 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Say hello to Charles Wokehammer. It took about a minute in GIMP.

I'm curious, what did you do?  The effect looks similar to an algorithm I wrote a while ago for my image editor.

Obviously not much aesthetic value but I like it; it massively exaggerates any minor differences, highlighting edges, but while maintaining the bigger features.  Useful for analysis :)

7 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

I'm curious, what did you do?  The effect looks similar to an algorithm I wrote a while ago for my image editor

He did things

25 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Sometimes I need to stop doing things.

1 minute ago, deXxterlab97 said:

He did things

ಠ_ಠ

lol

hold on g710 was released after g710+??

2 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

hold on g710 was released after g710+??

Well GTX 1050 was released after GTX 1060 9_9

1 hour ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

I'm curious, what did you do?  The effect looks similar to an algorithm I wrote a while ago for my image editor.

Obviously not much aesthetic value but I like it; it massively exaggerates any minor differences, highlighting edges, but while maintaining the bigger features.  Useful for analysis :)

Sharpen, increase brightness and contrast. 

I was looking through some of my pictures from last year and it makes me feel so good, this is the first time I've felt some self confidence in a long time.

Spoiler

2015:

20160530_161119.jpg

Now:

20170316_234613.jpg

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

The viewing angles on this laptop's screen are fucking horrendous.

Fun week ahead amirite???

Found this gem on Facebook. 

IMG_5283.JPG

I guess this is the reason why Pepto-Bismol exists. ?

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

You guys are really hard on yourselves.  You need more hugs.

<<HUG>>