LGBT community

carguy86
23 hours ago, AshleyAshes said:

To me 'casual' sounds easier than 'easy', but it's in the middle so is it the 'normal' difficulty!?

This is worse than the portion sizing at Starbucks!  I ask for a 'Large' and the barista looks at me like I must be illiterate or something!

I once had a game that for shadow options offered something like this, iirc.  I know the last two, which are the ones that really matter in this context, are at least correct.

• Low
  • Medium
  • High
  • Best
  • Ultra

Yup :|

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

1 minute ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

I once had a game that for shadow options offered something like this, iirc.  I know the last two, which are the ones that really matter in this context, are at least correct.

• Low
  • Medium
  • High
  • Best
  • Ultra

Yup :|

it should do this

minecraft

roblox

gta 4

gta 5 

gta v + shaders mod

realistic

why did i think this was funny in my head?

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

2 minutes ago, Kumaresh said:

I just opened up the news and saw an article about a British woman transitioning to a man, but becoming pregnant before that and officially changing gender, so technically a man giving birth. Many crazy reactions here o.O

another furry dream come true!

why is that a tag

why is that, a fucking tag

on e621

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

8 minutes ago, Kumaresh said:

I just opened up the news and saw an article about a British woman transitioning to a man, but becoming pregnant before that and officially changing gender, so technically a man giving birth. Many crazy reactions here o.O

Do you realize that the majority of your posts in his thread are you commenting on what an apparent freak show queer people are to you, with frequent requests for the other users in this thread to reconcile the things you read about with your narrow view of reality?

38 minutes ago, Kumaresh said:

29 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

Do you realize that the majority of your posts in his thread are you commenting on what an apparent freak show queer people are to you, with frequent requests for the other users in this thread to reconcile the things you read about with your narrow view of reality?

I would say they are a person who identifies as male, however biological males cant have babies. I find the whole first man to give birth a bit silly as the body is still biologically female. You change how you look and identify you cant change biology. Least not yet. We have the technology to make the most expensive person known to man.

CPU: 6700K Case: Corsair Air 740 CPU Cooler: H110i GTX Storage: 2x250gb SSD 960gb SSD PSU: Corsair 1200watt GPU: EVGA 1080ti FTW3 RAM: 16gb DDR4 

Other Stuffs: Red sleeved cables, White LED lighting 2 noctua fans on cpu cooler and Be Quiet PWM fans on case.

Guys hows my drawing? 

IMG_1490.JPG

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

52 minutes ago, Clanscorpia said:

Guys hows my drawing? 

IMG_1490.JPG

Way better than mine because I can't draw. This reminded me of one of my favorite music videos.

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

7 hours ago, Kumaresh said:

Are you reading the same post as me ?!?!? I think you need to learn some English or try to stop "reading between the lines" xD

There's nothing to read between any lines.  I honestly find most of your posts offensive where you drill this thread like it's your own personal Queer Wikipedia and it's our obligation to provide information.

29 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

There's nothing to read between any lines.  I honestly find most of your posts offensive where you drill this thread like it's your own personal Queer Wikipedia and it's our obligation to provide information.

I don't really think I agree with you, I'm not certain on his stance on LGBT rights, I know he is not 'one of us' as one might say, but from what I've recalled he seems to be tolerant of LGBT peoples.

Regardless, I think there are more important issues and I don't see this being one. Whether that's how he views this thread, I'm not sure.  

His latest post or comment seems like a statement but seemingly with neutrality.

Further, being offended gets you no where and does more harm than good for whatever it was you were having an issue with. This is why identity politics doesn't work and never would.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

12 minutes ago, wcreek said:

This is why identity politics doesn't work and never would.

I'm a liberal and I approve of this message.  

1 minute ago, hey_yo_ said:

I'm a liberal and I approve of this message.  

My political views are generally on the left sides of things too.

I did this a few months ago

http://www.isidewith.com/elections/2016-presidential/2441277057

but it shows I'm not by any means a rightist, I don't agree with the toxic SJW/PC culture that has infiltrated the mainstream left it gets us nowhere fast and might even cause more harm than good. 

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

14 minutes ago, wcreek said:

My political views are generally on the left sides of things too.

I did this a few months ago

http://www.isidewith.com/elections/2016-presidential/2441277057

but it shows I'm not by any means a rightist, I don't agree with the toxic SJW/PC culture that has infiltrated the mainstream left it gets us nowhere fast and might even cause more harm than good. 

Indeed. I despise Donald Trump and a lot of his policies but I don't think that all of the people who voted for him are racists and xenophobes (looking at you HRC). Instead of lumping people together and paint them with the same brush, I'd rather judge the individual actions of person. Last year, I found one of MTV's most disappointing and misinformed video that claims that being PC/SJW isn't against free speech by conflating non-PC attitude and being a jackass which is ludicrous.

Seeing the dislikes on the video above gives me hope for humanity. 

This thread acts less and less as a community of people with something in common, and more like a display cabinet on what differs between us.

Right now it feels like an insult to myself and any individuals in similar situations for me to partake in this, and so I am leaving.

4 hours ago, Zorbeltuss said:

This thread acts less and less as a community of people with something in common, and more like a display cabinet on what differs between us.

Right now it feels like an insult to myself and any individuals in similar situations for me to partake in this, and so I am leaving.

well fuck

sucks to see you leave :'(

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

9 hours ago, Zorbeltuss said:

That's a shame. See you later.

37 minutes ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

How did that happen?  Was it a breach on their end?  If so, I would think this would be big news by now and it's not so I presume this wasn't on their end...

I really hope you get this sorted out :/

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

25 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

How did that happen?  Was it a breach on their end?  If so, I would think this would be big news by now and it's not so I presume this wasn't on their end...

I really hope you get this sorted out :/

I really don't know what happened and I am really stressed. 

2 minutes ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

I really don't know what happened and I am really stressed. 

I couldn't remember how exactly the login procedure went so I just went to login to mine, and it's just email + password, so that's not particularly secure... was your password for the site at least unique and decently hard to guess?

1 minute ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

I couldn't remember how exactly the login procedure went so I just went to login to mine, and it's just email + password, so that's not particularly secure... was your password for the site at least unique and decently hard to guess?

Password was unique, but similar to other passwords i have. 

Nothing else has been compromised AFAIK. 

1 minute ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

Password was unique, but similar to other passwords i have. 

Nothing else has been compromised AFAIK. 

Well then you did all you could and this was just bad luck I guess.... :/  Still... it's surprising it happened...

2 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Well then you did all you could and this was just bad luck I guess.... :/  Still... it's surprising it happened...

The new "owner" sent a password reset email. I think shit is going to happen.