LGBT community

carguy86
59 minutes ago, wcreek said:

Senpai do care o3o

(Lol Idk why the hell I did that just now, whatever.)

owo

c;

-

now senpai should donate me his isa gpu, for reasons of i386 needs to be revived. cpu and motherboard works..

theres no ide for some reason, only floppy. 

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

13 minutes ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

dafuq when half of this thread is just people talking about how hot you are... 

Right - And that's great and all - But comments, internet based or not, based on my physical appearance have always been rather unimportant when compared to comments based on my personality or mental ability. 

12 minutes ago, Slick said:

Right - And that's great and all - But comments, internet based or not, based on my physical appearance have always been rather unimportant when compared to comments based on my personality or mental ability. 

I think your really fun and seem pretty chill. I always did prefer you to Linus :P Gotta say though, Dennis puts up some stiff competition.... And side question, are you guys going to Pax east? 

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

I'm not a particularly fast typer, though I think I might be faster with my mechanical keyboard than I was on say a laptop keyboard. Might need to do more typing. It's pretty interesting, that even though my keyboard has Cherry MX Brown Switches, it's still pretty audible from what I could tell was audible for the MX Blues. I suppose the biggest difference was that the Blues have a higher pitched noise than the Browns. Sort of wished that it required a little more actuation force because if I'm not mistaken the Browns are closer to the Reds in terms of how much pressure is required to actuate the switch than they are to the Blues though it sounded like MX Clears required more force to actuate. I guess all the years I've spent typing on membrane switches I've gotten too used to feeling the need to press all the way down to assure that I actuated the key/switch. Certainly I can sort of feel a slight bump when I hit the actuation point. Though I'm thinking it might be a bit too light for me. Oh well, it's still better than a membrane keyboard and I'm enjoying my keyboard still. Though I think that might be something I want to consider in the future when buying another keyboard. MX Browns feel pretty nice regardless. 

Edit: Forgot to add the picture I took of the typing test I did.

kmnlasd.PNG

Edited by wcreek
Images

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

9 minutes ago, Niemand said:

On an Arcade Fire kick... ?

Funny seeing Luke around.

They're one of my favorite bands.

I too have been listening to a lot of Arcade Fire as of late.

I'll be extremely honest with you.

I am straight and I am not bothered by the LGBT community. In fact, I believe they can choose who and what they want. 

But, due to my Christian religion, I feel a bit ambivalent.

It's more of a Yes and No kind of thing inside me. People can do what they want. If they want to be gay or bisexual, so be it.

But still, for some reason, deep down I feel wrong thinking about that way.

1 hour ago, Clanscorpia said:

I think your really fun and seem pretty chill. I always did prefer you to Linus :P Gotta say though, Dennis puts up some stiff competition.... And side question, are you guys going to Pax east? 

Possible but unlikely. It's a harder show to justify every year.

2 minutes ago, AniJan said:

I am straight and I am not bothered by the LGBT community. In fact, I believe they can choose who and what they want. 

It's more of a Yes and No kind of thing inside me. People can do what they want. If they want to be gay or bisexual, so be it.

I appreciate your openness and honesty, I hope one day your guts align with your thoughts.. In the meantime I would maybe suggest that you don't return to this particular thread. 

55 minutes ago, Niemand said:

On an Arcade Fire kick... ?

Funny seeing Luke around.

Funny seeing YOU around.

1 minute ago, wcreek said:

Care to elaborate?

10:57 PM - boboiboiboi: tbh I was tempted to ask you to go to the bathroom w me after class lmao
10:58 PM - Dan Castellaneta: lol
10:59 PM - Dan Castellaneta: I have a feeling you're trying to impress me :^)
10:59 PM - boboiboiboi: like I said I'm an exhiibitionist
10:59 PM - Dan Castellaneta: yes
11:00 PM - Dan Castellaneta: it would've been interesting :^)

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

2 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

10:57 PM - boboiboiboi: tbh I was tempted to ask you to go to the bathroom w me after class lmao
10:58 PM - Dan Castellaneta: lol
10:59 PM - Dan Castellaneta: I have a feeling you're trying to impress me :^)
10:59 PM - boboiboiboi: like I said I'm an exhiibitionist
10:59 PM - Dan Castellaneta: yes
11:00 PM - Dan Castellaneta: it would've been interesting :^)

Kinky

35 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Also, hi Luke, my name is also Luke.

Hi, Luke. My name is ALSO Luke. :D

Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.

On 30/03/2015 at 10:19 AM, carguy86 said:

are you gay,bisexual,lesbian or transexual?  :)

if so then you can post your coming out story here.

(if you want to you could just say hi)

ill start:

i got caugth kissing a boy after school, my mother found us in the bicycle shed about half an hour after every one had left. and its been normal after that (none of my family actualy cared they just responded good or wow you are brave. (could not ask for a better response, im bisexual btw)

WTF is this??!!

46 minutes ago, Swordtiny said:

im straight, i shouldnt be here

hi straight ... idk the fuck i am xD 

Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Formula Ram - Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz CL10 16GBCPU - Intel i7 4790K ;

GPU - Gainward RTX 2070 Phantom ; PSU - Corsair RM750x Cooler - CM Hyper 212 EVO

20 hours ago, Niemand said:

Yeah, bc Africa and Asia are the worst on gay rights.

Not all of Asia and Africa but in comparison to US & Canada, we're behind. This can be rooted to a lot of factors. One thing I remember from the top of my head is that even today, a lot of people here are deeply rooted to patriarchy. A man should get married, be the provider to his children. Anything else would be a deviant of the "norm" and would often lead to being ostracized. Just imagine a father who is employed as a high ranking military general with 4 male children. If one of his kids is gay, that kid would be beaten unless he becomes straight. For the father, having a gay son is a disgrace. That is worsened by deep religious devotion. 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

5 hours ago, Slick said:

This is why, as much as possible I don't like to base my judgement of a person based on the exterior. I really commend you Luke for being calm and not losing your cool. 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

On 05/12/2016 at 7:51 PM, 8uhbbhu8 said:

is it plugged into the wall?

On 05/12/2016 at 8:10 PM, hey_yo_ said:

Its probably an issue with audio drivers.

I think it was the temperature in this case.

It was also shutting down when I was playing the game, and I thought it was due to the temp as well, but I noticed it only shut down after 1 minute of gameplay.

I think it was the charger this time. I disconnected and it worked alright - until I had to plug it in again - and then it shut down as expected. I'll look that up later.

10 hours ago, wcreek said:

I'm not a particularly fast typer, though I think I might be faster with my mechanical keyboard than I was on say a laptop keyboard. Might need to do more typing. It's pretty interesting, that even though my keyboard has Cherry MX Brown Switches, it's still pretty audible from what I could tell was audible for the MX Blues. I suppose the biggest difference was that the Blues have a higher pitched noise than the Browns. Sort of wished that it required a little more actuation force because if I'm not mistaken the Browns are closer to the Reds in terms of how much pressure is required to actuate the switch than they are to the Blues though it sounded like MX Clears required more force to actuate. I guess all the years I've spent typing on membrane switches I've gotten too used to feeling the need to press all the way down to assure that I actuated the key/switch. Certainly I can sort of feel a slight bump when I hit the actuation point. Though I'm thinking it might be a bit too light for me. Oh well, it's still better than a membrane keyboard and I'm enjoying my keyboard still. Though I think that might be something I want to consider in the future when buying another keyboard. MX Browns feel pretty nice regardless. 

Edit: Forgot to add the picture I took of the typing test I did.

kmnlasd.PNG

Which website did you use?

9 hours ago, AniJan said:

The first, most important thing you need to know is that it isn't a choice. No one, gay, straight, or bi, chooses their sexuality. We have as much control over our sexuality as we have over our eye color. I didn't choose to be bisexual as much as Bowie didn't choose to have heterochromia. 

Resultado de imagem para david bowie eyes

It's instinct. I am attracted to men the same way I'm attracted to women, by instinct. But I wouldn't change anything about it.

9 hours ago, Slick said:

I appreciate your openness and honesty, I hope one day your guts align with your thoughts.. In the meantime I would maybe suggest that you don't return to this particular thread. 

I don't mind them when they are well-meaning. I wonder how many people really believe it's a choice.

Funny seeing YOU around.

It's always funny seeing me around. My family rolls on the floor every morning. B|

6 hours ago, Shakaza said:

Hi, Luke. My name is ALSO Luke. :D

I will legally change my name to Luke and join the party.

6 hours ago, Swordtiny said:

WTF is this??!!

Tis a post. Scientific name postus foruminus extraordinarius.

6 hours ago, Swordtiny said:

im straight, i shouldnt be here

If I thought this every time I entered someplace with a hetero majority, I would stay in my bedroom all day. 

I do stay in my bedroom all day, but not for this reason.