LGBT community

carguy86
Just now, wrathoftheturkey said:

1) Brown kids in American school systems are defined by their tendency to try to fit in but overcompensate and end up a little behind on the trends. So think all the annoying bits about middle schoolers reenacted by people who are a tad too eager to fit in

2) Bad experiences with curry (no but really not a big fan of 'em they're very nerdy but not in the good way and are actually pretty boring)

I know this. I'm brown. I was raised in a brown community. All my friends for a very long time were brown. But they try a little too hard to be white.

It's funny when people try to be something they likely won't be. 

I wound up primarily with the stereotypically geeky kids, because I never fit in. It's why I act the way I do.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

1) Brown kids in American school systems are defined by their tendency to try to fit in but overcompensate and end up a little behind on the trends. So think all the annoying bits about middle schoolers reenacted by people who are a tad too eager to fit in

2) Bad experiences with curry (no but really not a big fan of 'em they're very nerdy but not in the good way and are actually pretty boring)

I know this. I'm brown. I was raised in a brown community. All my friends for a very long time were brown. But they try a little too hard to be white.

Nah man don't let statements like that limit you. Try all of them maybe one of the members isn't boring ;)

We have a NEW and GLORIOUSER-ER-ER PSU Tier List Now. (dammit @LukeSavenije stop coming up with new ones)

You can check out the old one that gave joy to so many across the land here

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide. (Currently looking for suggestions to update it into the context of <current year> and make it its own thread)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

Mathresolvermajig: Intel Xeon E3 1240 (Sandy Bridge i7 equivalent)

Chillinmachine: Noctua NH-C14S
Framepainting-inator: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid

Attachcorethingy: Gigabyte H61M-S2V-B3

Infoholdstick: Corsair 2x4GB DDR3 1333

Computerarmor: Silverstone RL06 "Lookalike"

Rememberdoogle: 1TB HDD + 120GB TR150 + 240 SSD Plus + 1TB MX500

AdditionalPylons: Phanteks AMP! 550W (based on Seasonic GX-550)

Letterpad: Rosewill Apollo 9100 (Cherry MX Red)

Buttonrodent: Razer Viper Mini + Huion H430P drawing Tablet

Auralnterface: Sennheiser HD 6xx

Liquidrectangles: LG 27UK850-W 4K HDR

1 minute ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

The thing with high schoolers and adolescents in general is that their personalities are massively influenced by the people they hand out around. It's a very powerful reinforcing cycle

Guess that explains me?

Engaging in extracurricular activities will help with your friendgroup :P

The thing with high schoolers and adolescents in general is that their personalities are massively influenced by the people they hand out around. It's a very powerful reinforcing cycle

Well if it comforts you, that gets fixed with time

But you can work against such flaws of your generation. I wish I could help more but sounds like a situation I'm not anymore familiar with

(That said I can say for myself that I had a rough high school too. Couldn't meet friends, only ever hung out with one or two people. But then I met the people I most dearly love almost by chance. And hey, I didn't have it as rough as this fucking piece of shit keyboard).

We have a NEW and GLORIOUSER-ER-ER PSU Tier List Now. (dammit @LukeSavenije stop coming up with new ones)

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide. (Currently looking for suggestions to update it into the context of <current year> and make it its own thread)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

Instead of getting an i5, I'm going to get an i7 I think...

Eitherway, the Intel stick I think I'll put on my AMD based laptop. Could be a scummy way to try to sell it for more than what it's worth/what I bought it for. Of course a tech illiterate buyer would be needed.

I'm not going to do that though, I like this laptop. I just think it'd be sort of ironic to put an i5/i7 sticker on a laptop that actually has an APU in it. So like if someone noticed the sticker and asked like what kind of i7 I had, I could say that like I actually have an APU, specifically an A10 9600P.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

1 minute ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

The answer you keep hearing. Everything will get better in the future. Tired of studying? Well it's so you'll be successful in the FUTURE

Don't have any rights? Wait your turn like the rest of us

Life sucks? It'll GET better EVENTUALLY

I'm sick of waiting.

That's why I added the bit below :P

But don't mistake the passive attitude of well if I just wait things will get better. That one doesn't work.

What does work, is taking to action with patience. Relax, you don't have it as bad as me with this keyboard :P

And know that results come from the changes in your actions will take time. Just how much, you'll have to learn.

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

5 minutes ago, wcreek said:

Instead of getting an i5, I'm going to get an i7 I think...

Eitherway, the Intel stick I think I'll put on my AMD based laptop. Could be a scummy way to try to sell it for more than what it's worth/what I bought it for. Of course a tech illiterate buyer would be needed.

I'm not going to do that though, I like this laptop. I just think it'd be sort of ironic to put an i5/i7 sticker on a laptop that actually has an APU in it. So like if someone noticed the sticker and asked like what kind of i7 I had, I could say that like I actually have an APU, specifically an A10 9600P.

I was pretty sure the instruction manual/terms of use for an Intel processor specifically warned against putting a sticker elsewhere than the system the cpu was installed in. Not as though it's ever enforced, though still worth a laugh. 

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

44 minutes ago, Energycore said:

Actually It's more like Tug of War

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

31 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Oh fuck no. I don't like pop at all. I'm kinda big into 80s and 90s rap, and R&B.

I'm not a huge fan of pop either.

Though I like alt/indie rock 90s-10s. 80s alt/indie rock isn't too bad either.

1 minute ago, wcreek said:

I'm not a huge fan of pop either.

Thought I like alt/indie rock 90s-10s. 80s alt/indie rock isn't too bad either.

Yeah, that wouldn't fit that gay stereotype, really.

7 minutes ago, Zodiark1593 said:

I was pretty sure the instruction manual/terms of use for an Intel processor specifically warned against putting a sticker elsewhere than the system the cpu was installed in. Not as though it's ever enforced, though still worth a laugh. 

If that's the case that's pretty funny in itself. I guess I can understand, what would Intel firstly be able to even do and secondly why would it matter.

13 minutes ago, Zodiark1593 said:

Well yup...

https://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/3v8m10/you_cant_tell_me_what_to_do_intel/

I guess the worst they can do is tell you to stop. Which I think it's a little silly. But whatever.

1 hour ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

My reaction every time people say that. It's alright, attractiveness is hardly a virtue

I meant every word I wrote. ??

2 hours ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

tbh I don't find luke all that hot

also mfw I've also been crushing on @JelleDekkers for like 9 months now

I'll just let Gretchen Wieners to do the talking

IMG_4989.GIF

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

Just now, hey_yo_ said:

I'll just let Gretchen Wieners to do the talking

IMG_4989.GIF

58 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

It's funny when people try to be something they likely won't be. 

I wound up primarily with the stereotypically geeky kids, because I never fit in. It's why I act the way I do.

35 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Yeah, that wouldn't fit that gay stereotype, really.

I listen to ABBA, Eminem, C418, the Sims soundtrack and Luke's solos in the LTT Christmas albums. 

:P

1 hour ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

I listen to ABBA, Eminem, C418, the Sims soundtrack and Luke's solos in the LTT Christmas albums. 

I would post a good eminem - business remix

you are a pirate and a pirate is free.. you are a pirate. 

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

16 minutes ago, themctipers said:

I would post a good eminem - business remix

you are a pirate and a pirate is free.. you are a pirate. 

Fuck you are a pirate, this is the best lazy town song:

Something that I've noticed: most of us here that are actually LGBT are white or Asian. Really, save for me, @Kumaresh, and @DeezNoNos, most everyone here is of white or Asian descent as far as I can see. Not really starting anything here, just something that I noticed.

27 minutes ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

I hope you also listen to this, around 1:43.

Intel is bringing DDR4 to the mainstream with their core i7-6700k and core i5-6600k processors. Click in the video description to learn more,

So thanks for watching guys. Like this video if you think it's great, dislike if you think it sucked. Get subscribed. Consider supporting us by shopping on Amazon using our affiliate code, buy a cool t-shirt like this or by a direct monthly contribution to our forum, and bye bye.

4 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

I hope you also listen to this, around 1:43.

Intel is bringing DDR4 to the mainstream with their core i7-6700k and core i5-6600k processors. Click in the video description to learn more,

So thanks for watching guys. Like this video if you think it's great, dislike if you think it sucked. Get subscribed. Consider supporting us by shopping on Amazon using our affiliate code, buy a cool t-shirt like this or by a direct monthly contribution to our forum, and bye bye.

Let's see if people remember this one LTT video. ? If you know what video featured this song 

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

2 minutes ago, themctipers said:

Let's see if people remember this one LTT video. If you know what video featured this song 

I went to the comments section of the YouTube video but can't find anyone referencing to it. I don't know. Is it i7-6700k overclocking guide? Obviously it's not Pimp My WiFi.