LGBT community

carguy86
17 hours ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

You'd never think that you'd be talking to an IRL friend about his dick.

You'd never think I would tell two people IRL that I like them. 

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

14 hours ago, Nicholatian said:

I think not, but I don’t have any confirmation to be sure. I am pretty sure Cannonlake will have LPDDR4 though.

Which means the next MacBook Pro will max out to 16 GB LPDDR3. I was thinking of running Ubuntu via Parallels Desktop.

5 hours ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

So I was in precalculus class, and my friend that I mentioned yesterday night literally typed out on the graphing calculator, "im hard lol".

He's so fucking self-aware. lol

He wants to have sex. 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

1 hour ago, hey_yo_ said:

He wants to have sex. 

I'm sort of Jealous (af)...

xD 

Seriously though, that friend of mine that I really like it's like ugh. I mean he is almost most probably straight ( :( ). Sort of looking at where his eyes go I couldn't really tell. I actually almost had a near perfect opportunity to ask too since we were in a hallway alone, honestly I'm sure that'll happen again plenty of other times. 

(I watched that video you shared before you shared it but I watched it again anyways)

I guess the thing is because I like him so much I sort of want to believe there's a chance but there's sort of the hints and clues that might say otherwise. So idk.

It's actually kind of weird, in the past I've found a guy that I've kinda liked and wouldn't mind being more than maybe just friends but like it'd last for a little while and then it'd become like a "meh, idk not really anymore" but this is different.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

1 hour ago, themctipers said:

You'd never think I would tell two people IRL that I like them. 

I'm too chicken to tell my friend that I like him (and that I'm gay and he sounds like he's tolerant or supportive of LGBT rights)

24 minutes ago, wcreek said:

Jealous af?

God not. I have a boyfriend I can cuddle with when mornings get too cold. 

30 minutes ago, wcreek said:

Seriously though, that friend of mine that I really like it's like ugh. I mean he is almost most probably straight ( :( ). Sort of looking at where his eyes go I couldn't really tell. I actually almost had a near perfect opportunity to ask too since we were in a hallway alone, honestly I'm sure that'll happen again plenty of other times. 

(I watched that video you shared before you shared it but I watched it again anyways)

I guess the thing is because I like him so much I sort of want to believe there's a chance but there's sort of the hints and clues that might say otherwise. So idk.

It's actually kind of weird, in the past I've found a guy that I've kinda liked and wouldn't mind being more than maybe just friends but like it'd last for a little while and then it'd become like a "meh, idk not really anymore" but this is different.

I would definitely not recommend Grindr to meet people like us. I have terrible experiences with it. Why not attend a local gay pride event?

2 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

He's curiously straight.

That sucks.

Just now, hey_yo_ said:

I would definitely not recommend Grindr to meet people like us. I have terrible experiences with it. Why not attend a local gay pride event?

Lol I sort of meant myself being sort of jealous.

That's an option but I work and I heavily value my days off. Maybe my new job might make me miss work, not sure.

1 minute ago, hey_yo_ said:

That's the biggest issue I have is finding people, it's the statistical issue with being bisexual (50/50) is that I will most likely end up with a girl.

1 hour ago, wcreek said:

I'm too chicken to tell my friend that I like him (and that I'm gay and he sounds like he's tolerant or supportive of LGBT rights)

And I did that today without thinking because 2 hour sleep me is the person who says whatever comes to mind. 

But he is cute :P 

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

21 hours ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

the Sims soundtrack

That's a first :o

22 hours ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

It's funny when people try to be something they likely won't be. 

I wound up primarily with the stereotypically geeky kids, because I never fit in. It's why I act the way I do.

Wait what's this about Luke?

You mean Luke Lafr? Because he's really hot imo

We have a NEW and GLORIOUSER-ER-ER PSU Tier List Now. (dammit @LukeSavenije stop coming up with new ones)

You can check out the old one that gave joy to so many across the land here

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide. (Currently looking for suggestions to update it into the context of <current year> and make it its own thread)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

Mathresolvermajig: Intel Xeon E3 1240 (Sandy Bridge i7 equivalent)

Chillinmachine: Noctua NH-C14S
Framepainting-inator: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid

Attachcorethingy: Gigabyte H61M-S2V-B3

Infoholdstick: Corsair 2x4GB DDR3 1333

Computerarmor: Silverstone RL06 "Lookalike"

Rememberdoogle: 1TB HDD + 120GB TR150 + 240 SSD Plus + 1TB MX500

AdditionalPylons: Phanteks AMP! 550W (based on Seasonic GX-550)

Letterpad: Rosewill Apollo 9100 (Cherry MX Red)

Buttonrodent: Razer Viper Mini + Huion H430P drawing Tablet

Auralnterface: Sennheiser HD 6xx

Liquidrectangles: LG 27UK850-W 4K HDR

Just now, Dan Castellaneta said:

I don't think he's that hot tbh.

Eh you don't have to like him. More for me >:D

I'll give you this: he looks pretty dumb, even if he's not (I don't know that he's not)

We have a NEW and GLORIOUSER-ER-ER PSU Tier List Now. (dammit @LukeSavenije stop coming up with new ones)

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide. (Currently looking for suggestions to update it into the context of <current year> and make it its own thread)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

18 minutes ago, Energycore said:

That's a first :o

Screenshot_2016-12-07-12-38-36-45.png

:P(Android version of [cr]Apple music) 

Eh you don't have to like him. More for me >:D

*me, all for me :P

I'll give you this: he looks pretty dumb, even if he's not (I don't know that he's not)

He doesn't look dumb , he looks average in every way (except hotness, he excels at that) 

1 minute ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

He doesn't look dumb , he looks average in every way (except hotness, he excels at that) 

I'll be honest, even though I don't think it's a nice thing to say, the first impression I got from Luke was "wow, does he really actually like tech? he doesn't look the part"

I was pleasantly surprised to see that he's good at what he does when it comes to tech. He's no Wendell, but he doesn't have to be for me to want him in my bed

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

1 hour ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

Screenshot_2016-12-07-12-38-36-45.png

:P(Android version of [cr]Apple music) 

*me, all for me :P

apple music on android looks better than apple music on ios.

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

15 minutes ago, Energycore said:

I'll be honest, even though I don't think it's a nice thing to say, the first impression I got from Luke was "wow, does he really actually like tech? he doesn't look the part"

I was pleasantly surprised to see that he's good at what he does when it comes to tech. He's no Wendell, but he doesn't have to be for me to want him in my bed

I don't know how I 1st felt about Luke, it doesn’t matter, he looks like an Xbox one player ( @Slick, I am really sorry, please forgive me!) but he knows stuff. I don't agree with some videos, but over all, he knows a lot more than me and he is good at his job. 

14 minutes ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

I don't know how I 1st felt about Luke, it doesn’t matter, he looks like an Xbox one player ( @Slick, I am really sorry, please forgive me!) but he knows stuff. I don't agree with some videos, but over all, he knows a lot more than me and he is good at his job. 

It's disappointing that people see me this way.

I've been working on computer hardware since my age was a single digit.

I built my mineral oil computer mid way through high school.

I took Software Engineering in uni.. got 93/100 on my frist Java midterm then had to correct the teachers questions that HE fucked up so that my grade was fixed to 100/100.

(Humble brag.. yeah.. Just stating because correcting teachers and being right about it is a rather geeky thing to do)

I like computers. I like Science. I'm a proud member of the Planetary Society. I'd happily take a 1 way ticket to mars. My biggest idol is Elon Musk.

I mainly just enjoy applying myself.. I've been letting myself go a bit lately mostly due to various knee injuries but I played sports for MANY years.. football/Rugby/Soccer/Hockey/Etc.

Back in the Luke and Rumble video that was posted I was biking for about 45 minutes to an hour every day.. I was rather fit.. Nerds don't need to be out of shape.. Speaking of which I'm gonna go foam roll so I can hopefully un-screw my knees. 

18 minutes ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

Welcome to the getting roasted by @Slick club

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

Also welcome to me to the having Slick react to your post club

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

1 hour ago, Clanscorpia said:

Also welcome to me to the having Slick react to your post club

how about me? :(

@Slick senpai notice me

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

5 minutes ago, themctipers said:

how about me? :(

@Slick senpai notice me

Congratz man :P

Spoiler

AXIOM