LGBT community

carguy86
Just now, MarieKirya said:

2 years older than me then. I come off far older it seems like, heh.

Ahhh.

Damn, I actually found someone local into tech.

1 minute ago, Daring said:

Ahhh.

Damn, I actually found someone local into tech.

The MIT area is filled with nerds. I would also imagine that PAX East will have plenty of locals. ?

Desktop i7-5820K @ 4.7GHz | ASUS Rampage V Edition 10 | 64GB DDR4 Corsair LPX | Titan X (1st Gen) | 256GB 950 Pro SSD + 8TB WD Red HDD | Corsair AX860i | Lian-Li PC-O8 | macOS Sierra + Win10

Audio HD800 + Magni2/Modi2 | Keyboard WhiteFox/ErgoDox | Mouse G502 | HMD HTC Vive

Things I know about: Computer Building, Software Development, Headphones, Mechanical Keyboards, Cosplay, ?

1 minute ago, MarieKirya said:

The MIT area is filled with nerds. I would also imagine that PAX East will have plenty of locals. ?

Well, you see, I rarely go to the Boston area because of how hard it is for me to get to the area. Namely, I-93 is backed up 98.7% of the time. I also lack a car.

1 minute ago, MarieKirya said:

That is a great idea. I shouldn't go to pax just to be there, I should go to pax to meet people. PAX this year I only hanged out with people I knew and I didn't really do much more than that. 

We should have a PAX East 2017 meetup.

1 minute ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

That is a great idea. I shouldn't go to pax just to be there, I should go to pax to meet people. PAX this year I only hanged out with people I knew and I didn't really do much more than that. 

That and Anime Boston are my go-to cons in Boston each year. Sometimes I meet fun people, or at worst it's an excuse to have fun with friends.

Desktop i7-5820K @ 4.7GHz | ASUS Rampage V Edition 10 | 64GB DDR4 Corsair LPX | Titan X (1st Gen) | 256GB 950 Pro SSD + 8TB WD Red HDD | Corsair AX860i | Lian-Li PC-O8 | macOS Sierra + Win10

Audio HD800 + Magni2/Modi2 | Keyboard WhiteFox/ErgoDox | Mouse G502 | HMD HTC Vive

Things I know about: Computer Building, Software Development, Headphones, Mechanical Keyboards, Cosplay, ?

2 minutes ago, MarieKirya said:

That and Anime Boston are my go-to cons in Boston each year. Sometimes I meet fun people, or at worst it's an excuse to have fun with friends.

So now I have to find out what conversations are on this summer and if I can build my computer fast enough. 

11 hours ago, hey_yo_ said:

Have you seen Linus' old unboxing videos for NCIX where in he got a bleached hair and piercings, it reminded me so much of my high school bullies but only he's shorter. Luke looks like the cool big brother you can rely on and will beat up the bullies in the alley and tell you it's gonna be okay.

lol

I refused to do a favor for someone I know is homophobic but then my mom ended up doing the favor, so now I feel guilty.

I was pretty depressed this week, I need something different. 

2 minutes ago, TheRandomness said:
  Hide contents

IMG_6600.JPG

Well shit c; And yes, that is my 290. 

I have seen your status updates.

It looks good, does it preform better than the reference cooler? 

6 minutes ago, Niemand said:

I refused to do a favor for someone I know is homophobic but then my mom ended up doing the favor, so now I feel guilty.

Don't be. Yes it is annoying that someone helped the scum of the 

world, but that is a tribute to them, not the person they are helping.

Next time, explain to your mum why you are not helping them if you don't want her to help them.

9 minutes ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

I have seen your status updates.

It looks good, does it preform better than the reference cooler? 

Don't be. Yes it is annoying that someone helped the scum of the 

world, but that is a tribute to them, not the person they are helping.

Next time, explain to your mum why you are not helping them if you don't want her to help them.

Haven't tested it yet, and still need to mount the shroud properly (suffering from a severe case of 'Can't be bootheeereed')

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

49 minutes ago, Niemand said:

lol

What can I say, I'm a sucker for quarterbacks.

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

44 minutes ago, Niemand said:

How homophobic that person could be? Is he/she someone in between Kim Davis who doesn't know Pantene conditioner and naïveté drenched boxer/senator Manny Pacquiao?

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

1 hour ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

I'm not out to her.

35 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

How homophobic that person could be? Is he/she someone in between Kim Davis who doesn't know Pantene conditioner and naïveté drenched boxer/senator Manny Pacquiao?

nothing that crazy xD 

Just heard them casually asking a kid what they think of gay people then telling them it's wrong. 

I think I'll at least come out to that guy I like(d) and ask him more directly his orientation. If he's straight like my presumption from what I was able to imply, maybe ask him if he's ever been curious or questioned his orientation.

I guess I sort of just want a more direct answer and I guess to let him know my orientation.

Actually, he might be the first one I fully come out to. I've only really said that I think I am gay. Never really said it without the I think part. So I mean that wouldn't be such a bad thing. Fortunately he's reasonably safe to come out to so that's not a concern.

I should've just done it as soon as I realized I liked him more than just a friend. Idk I guess I wanted to be sure that before I sort of reveal something more fully than I have before that he's really a friend I guess. I think that's been verified. 

Obviously, it won't be a surprise if he's straight and maybe never was curious or ever questioned his orientation. Then well idk it'd be a little disappointing but idk what else. 

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

1 hour ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

"wanna play carpenter, first i get the hammer, then I nail you"

Great line, should be said to every cute/hot guy you encounter right? /s :P 

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

7 hours ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

Don't be. Yes it is annoying that someone helped the scum of the world.

They're family. ?

And we get along well. ???

Well...I'm bi and I find Taran so cute, he looks like my bf.

Well my story um.... i told my mom i was bi one night, she lives thinking i'm joking about it, she is pretty ok with it but just told me that she didn't wanna see me bring my bf home, so I'm ok i guess?, nothing has changed so far.

On ‎03‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 11:42 PM, Comic_Sans_MS said:

-snip-

Luke's a bit, meh, really. Idk... xD

Pixelbook Go i5 Pixel 4 XL 

7 minutes ago, Citadelen said:

Luke's a bit, meh, really. Idk... xD

Luke is kjute

My Main Build: NZXT S340 - NZXT Kraken X31 - Crucial MX100 256GB - i5 4460 - Gigabyte Z97P D3 - Kingston HyperX Red 8GB - MSI Nvidia GTX 780 3GB - Corsair LL & HD RGB Fans, Corsair Lighting Node Pro. 

2 minutes ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

Luke is not "meh", Luke is what makes LTT worth watching. 

My desk flips over whenever i see luke in a video...

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600